Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State (3937 Views)

Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes / 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Supremos: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2020
FerdinandAbah:
Igbos like dey claim dey come from everywhere.
Go to Facebook, type Isobo Community Facebook, check the people there if they're from SE.
Mtchwww

3 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Supremos: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2020
SlayerForever:
You will never see Ohaneze and their brainless followers addressing these things. Stupid people.
Ohanaeze are neck-deeped into politics of what they will eat and not necessarily about Igbo interest

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Supremos: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
All Rivers indigenes understand and speak igbo? undecided i am from Rivers state sir, i don't understand, speak, or practice igbo culture.
Don't mind that guy.

Yes, good percentage of people in Rivers State understand Igbo both indigenes and residents alike, but Never all.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Liposure: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2020
If there is one tribe that is well spread across the SS and SE it is the ibos. You find them virtually everywhere within the two geopolitical zones

5 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by gidgiddy: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Yujin:

I'm aware of the Isobo clan of the Igbo nation found in Cross River state but don't know enough about them. I'm still making my findings and this piece adds credence to some of my suspicions. I'm from Anambra state and history has it that my town was found by a warrior Nze from the Cross River area. Some peculiarity between my town is the same with what is written about the Isobos. Just like them, we call the number 1 'nnaa' unlike the popular 'ofu' used generally in Anambra. Though 'ofu' is also used today but when we engrossed in our dialect, 'nnaa' is mostly used. Like the Isobos and other cross river Igbos, we call the clan meeting centre 'obu' instead of 'obi' as is commonly called in my state.
It's good to know more about them. Igbos are indigenous in all SS states plus Benue and Kogi making that 13 states.

Here in in Enugu state, there are many communities that call number 1 'nnaa'. There is a well known Wawa folklore song that starts with counting from 1 to 7. It goes:

Nnaa(1)
Mbo(two)
Nto(3)
Nnoo(4)
Ise(5)
Ishii(6)
Ashaa(7)

6 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by WorWorBoy: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

Ikwerre are major

The rest like ichie, andoni, okirikaa, borokiri et all are the minority

The ikwerre always says Rivers State is ikwerre land

Bros ikwerre are ibo not be so ? All of una are Ibo

Case closed
Borokiri is not an ethnic group but a area in Port harcourt that being said, Ikwerres being majority does not mean that all the enthic group in Rivers speak, practice or understand igbo.

Rivers state is not ikwerres land they are not the only ones there,Rivers belongs to all the ethnic group in Rivers.

7 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Graysons: 9:18am On Dec 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Borokiri is not an ethnic group but a area in Port harcourt that being said, Ikwerres being majority does not mean that all the enthic group in Rivers speak, practice or understand igbo.

Rivers state is not ikwerres land they are not the only ones there,Rivers belongs to all the ethnic group in Rivers.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by SaintBishop: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Supremos:
Don't mind that guy.

Yes, good percentage of people in Rivers State understand Igbo both indigenes and residents alike, but Never all.

even at all that self, only uplanders speak and understand igbo, the riverine don't speak or understand igbo.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Supremos: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2020
SaintBishop:
even at all that self, only uplanders speak and understand igbo, the riverine don't speak or understand igbo.
Is their any difference between what you quoted and your reply?

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by SaintBishop: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2020
Supremos:
Is their any difference between what you quoted and your reply?
Yes!
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by omenka(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2020
gidgiddy:
Long live the Isobo- Igbos of CrossRiver. Igbos are actually indigenous to 13 states. The eleven SE and SS states as well as Benue and Kogi
You can sell the rest of the trash you are selling. Keep Benue out of your foolish claims.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Kennyswag: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Igbos don't want to be landlocked lol.. attache fools

2 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Kinematics: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2020
SlayerForever:
You will never see Ohaneze and their brainless followers addressing these things. Stupid people.

Chino the land grabber. So your tiny onitsha no do u again?

3 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by gidgiddy: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2020
omenka:
You can sell the rest of the trash you are selling. Keep Benue out of your foolish claims.

Thanks.

In time to come, every inch of Umuezeokohia land that was stolen to make up the population of Benue, will be returned to Ebonyi State and the Igbo nation, where they rightfully belong.

10 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by NoFucksToGive: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Bros Rivers is ikwerre land forget that thing

2 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Kinematics: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

I understand your sarcasm. Only pity those replying you.

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by SlayerForever: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Yujin:

I'm aware of the Isobo clan of the Igbo nation found in Cross River state but don't know enough about them. I'm still making my findings and this piece adds credence to some of my suspicions. I'm from Anambra state and history has it that my town was found by a warrior Nze from the Cross River area. Some peculiarity between my town is the same with what is written about the Isobos. Just like them, we call the number 1 'nnaa' unlike the popular 'ofu' used generally in Anambra. Though 'ofu' is also used today but when we engrossed in our dialect, 'nnaa' is mostly used. Like the Isobos and other cross river Igbos, we call the clan meeting centre 'obu' instead of 'obi' as is commonly called in my state.
It's good to know more about them. Igbos are indigenous in all SS states plus Benue and Kogi making that 13 states.
Wow, that's nice. Is it Umunze?
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by SlayerForever: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2020
Kinematics:

Chino the land grabber. So your tiny onitsha no do u again?
Lwkmd. This boy.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by WorWorBoy: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

Rivers is not ikwerre land oga.
You want me to accept your lies? no way man.

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by exposition: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2020
I am a cross riverian and this is a lie!

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Graysons: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

You will just stay in Abia and be typing nonsense so ikwerres owns

Bakana , Abonnema, Buguma, Tombia, Ogoloma, Abuloma, ogu, bolo?

Na mumu they worry you.

2 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by SaintBishop: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Graysons:

Na mumu they worry you.
grin
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by glacswhite: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2020
gidgiddy:

Here in in Enugu state, there are many communities that call number 1 'nnaa'. There is a well known Wawa folklore song that starts with counting from 1 to 7. It goes:

Nnaa(1)
Mbo(two)
Nto(3)
Nnoo(4)
Ise(5)
Ishii(6)
Ashaa(7)

Ngwa People also Call One "Nnaa"

3 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by twutin1: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2020
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Na lie you are all ibo

What is Obigbo?

What is Rumoukoro

What is Rumuodumaya?

Na lie you guys and IBO are one and the same

Ikwerre answer names like uche ifeoma and ifeanyi and you tell us you are not ibo

All Rivers indigenes understand and speak Ibo !! Have the same culture

Oga close mouth abeg

Una be Ibo and Ibo be una

Same way Catalonia are saying they are not spanish yet have the same everything

grin

why are you so hellbent on acting like a dunce?

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2020
exposition:
I am a cross riverian and this is a lie!

You are a cross riverien of the whole cross river.

Just go back to school.

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by NoFucksToGive: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Graysons:

Na mumu they worry you.

You are stupid

Very stupid

Rivers is ikwerre land take it or leave it

Rivers is 80% ikwerre the rest of you combined are the remaining 20%

Rivers State is ikwerre land
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Graysons: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

You are stupid

Very stupid

Rivers is ikwerre land take it or leave it

Rivers is 80% ikwerre the rest of you combined are the remaining 20%

Rivers State is ikwerre land
My comment got to you right? grin Your attempt to rope rivers into your Biafra will fail woefully as long as we are here.

Meanwhile i am not in the mood for E-braws this morning.

Myndd44 ,justwise, lalasticlala, disguy, seun.

Over to una.

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by NoFucksToGive: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2020
Graysons:
My comment got to you right? grin Your attempt to rope rivers into your Biafra will fail woefully as long as we are here.

Meanwhile i am not in the mood for E-braws this morning.

Myndd44 ,justwise, lalasticlala, disguy, seun.

Over to una.

grin

Oga firstly maybe you are sleepy

Secondly biafrura ?

Una Rivers has been added to biafrura by kanu before na grin

Nothing concern Edo state with biafrura

Guy Rivers is ikwerre land now and forever

Kill yourself
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by SIONKPO1(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2020
I feel so ashamed, on how some Igbo's,feels that Igbo's are indegenes of some states but they deny having other tribes that are indigenous to the 5 core Igbo land
*Igala(Anambre
*Ibibio(Abia
*Anaang(ukwa east)
*Idoma(Ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Supremos:
Don't mind that guy.

I concur with you, a Yoruba lady we just rented an apartment to last wk here in lag speaks and understands Igbo, I thought she was Igbo till I heard her name...

she said she lived in PH for 18yrs...

at a point I got confused, coz Ikweres said they are not Igbo, so how did that yoruba woman learn our language?

4 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by SaintBishop: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

grin

Oga firstly maybe you are sleepy

Secondly biafrura ?

Una Rivers has been added to biafrura by many before na grin

Nothing concern Edo with biafrura

Guy Rivers is ikwerre land now and forever

Kill yourself
Wike will kill you all if you try any nonsense, go and ask oyibo People who are championing this your Biafra nonsense how far for them. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Why Paul Adefarasin Refused To Endorse Peter Obi.he Dines With Tinubu Secret / FG cancels proposed N8000 palliative; to increase wage, distribute commodities / Breaking: Tinubu May Not Come Back If CSU Has Released His Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.