Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State (3943 Views)

Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes / 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by exposition: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Go back to school.

juliusmalema will love to see you get sound Education.
imagine an illiterate a cross river reject that cannot even string together basic English telling me to go back to school!
You think you can hide behind social media?I know you and I am still watching and waiting
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Bendeco2020: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
glacswhite:

Even if I support you...but e yet lie wey devil no fit Believe ...what Business has Rivers state with Anambra... There is no closeness or connection

Bro, even if u can't read map at least browse the states that bounds rivers state.... It's very easy, don't argue what you don't know
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by BastardWike: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
SaintBishop:
even at all that self, only uplanders speak and understand igbo, the riverine don't speak or understand igbo.

You're not completely correct. People in far extreme riverine areas like Bonny island speak and understand Igbo, and I'm not talking about settlers here but indigenous people!

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by BastardWike: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]
grin

See them ibo people grin

Oga Edo state has never been mentioned as part of biafrura but Kanu has said Rivers is part of it

And one thing I know is

Ikwerre own Rivers and Rivers State is ikwerre land

Ask Amaeichi and Wike and Odili (ikwerre men)

Why are all past governors from Ikwerre?

grin
All you other tribes are just guests in Rivers State so be grateful to your hosts

Ikwerre is Rivers and Rivers State is ikwerre

Stop being obstinate in infecting others with your ignorance. Peter Odili is not Ikwerre but Ndoni man.

Some of you Nigerians have low IQ and that is why chaos has been let loose everywhere. The same way we have the Mbaise clan, Owerri clan, Orlu clan, Egbema clan, Oguta clan etc in Imo State or Ngwa clan, Bende clan, Ohafia/Abiriba clan, Asa clan etc in Abia State is how we have Etche clan, Asa clan, Ndoni clan, Egbema clan, Ikwerre clan etc in Rivers State. Now one thing in common in all these clans is that they all speak Igbo (with little variations in dialect) and practice same culture and tradition. However, due to oil politics and Igbophobia that Nigerians have, they decided to use state resources in promoting disunity in Igboland. Unfortunately, some of this clans within Rivers State were foolish enough to fall for it and started calling their clans ethnic nationalities.

If Owerri or Mbaise clans were carved into Rivers State in the 1970's like the other Igbo clans, they would have been answering ethnic nationalities by now too.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by SaintBishop: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
BastardWike:

You're not completely correct. People in far extreme riverine areas like Bonny island speak and understand Igbo, and I'm not talking about settlers here but indigenous people!
Not everyone in bonny speak or understand igbo oga, Finima people don't speak or understand igbo.

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
exposition:
imagine an illiterate a cross river reject that cannot even string together basic English telling me to go back to school!
You think you can hide behind social media?I know you and I am still watching and waiting

Go back to school.

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by exposition: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Go back to school.

stinking
Sewage tank! Look for your mates and troll I am way above your league
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
exposition:
stinking Sewage tank! Look for your mates and troll I am way above your league

Go back to school. juliusmalema will love to see you get sound Education.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by tkmano: 5:49am On Oct 02, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

You guys are ibo nothing concern us here

Rivers language is Ibo that's final

Since Yoruba can sit andc claim we and them are the same

Rivers is IBO and IBO is Rivers

Just like a middle belt claiming they are not Hausa

Or a kwara man saying they are not Yoruba

All the ikwerre people speak IBO all ibo people speak ikwerre

Oga go and sleep

But kwara people are Northerners or is what you wrote a typo?

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Missionaire: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
SIONKPO1:
I feel so ashamed, on how some Igbo's,feels that Igbo's are indegenes of some states but they deny having other tribes that are indigenous to the 5 core Igbo land
*Igala(Anambre
*Ibibio(Abia
*Anaang(ukwa east)
*Idoma(Ebonyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba / Buhari May Present 2022 Budget This Month As NASS Resumes Today / Video: Tinubu Lands In Akure. Mobbed By Huge Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.