Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,923 members, 7,841,516 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State (3951 Views)

Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes / 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by NoFucksToGive: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2020
[s]
SaintBishop:
Wike will kill you all if you try any nonsense, go and ask oyibo People who are championing this your Biafra nonsense how far for them. grin
[/s]
grin

See them ibo people grin

Oga Edo state has never been mentioned as part of biafrura but Kanu has said Rivers is part of it

And one thing I know is

Ikwerre own Rivers and Rivers State is ikwerre land

Ask Amaeichi and Wike and Odili (ikwerre men)

Why are all past governors from Ikwerre?

grin
All you other tribes are just guests in Rivers State so be grateful to your hosts

Ikwerre is Rivers and Rivers State is ikwerre
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by johnmartus(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2020
A confusionist
helinues:

My regards in advance to your colleagues reading from the side bar
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by gidgiddy: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
glacswhite:

Ngwa People also Call One "Nnaa"

Interesting. I hope the incoming president of Ohanaeze will do more to bring the Isobo-Igbos of cross River into the fold. They are amongst the many we lost due to state creation

4 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Yujin(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
SlayerForever:
Wow, that's nice. Is it Umunze?
Yep.

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by IDENNAA(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nze is indigenous to Anambra and any person by that name either borrowed it or has Anambra origin. Your people settled amongst already existing community called Umunze. You can't be Umunze from origin if you have no Anambra connection. Many migrants flooded the southern Anambra fringe after the fall of Aro and settled amongst Anambra cultured natives. Your ancestors might be one of them which will make you a settler amongst Umunze.

Cc. Yujin
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by mabea: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
SaintBishop:
Wike will kill you all if you try any nonsense, go and ask oyibo People who are championing this your Biafra nonsense how far for them. grin
I might as well tell you so many things about ohaozara people in Ebonyi State that is very similar to Onitsha in Anambra State. They even have one of their towns called onicha
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by okeyglm: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
exposition:
I am a cross riverian and this is a lie!
igbos are well grounded obubra. They are the majority in Abi lga. proximity between onicha to Abi. is like a foot ft. I was shocked when I got to Abi. saw the natives bearing igbo names

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by knowledgeable: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
johnmartus:
Igbo they can pretend to be anything on internet. They will be Hausa, fulani, Yoruba, Edo whenever they want to make their jocular remarks.

I'm not surprised that is how they always call my beautiful Edo woman igbo even she will tell them that she is not igbo they will say she is lying. These people they are something else.

Do you guys really think Igbo people just wake up & start claiming others. It doesn't happen that way at all. You guys must also understand, Igbos travel around more than any other group in Nigeria. When Igbos meet there kind in other places outside the SE, first thing, is the aura reading follows by inquisitiveness and lastly history of the people. Although, people would prefer to be left alone as they are, but the connection must be made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Dovegrey: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Great igbo people ekele mu unu. Anything that can cause afonjas heart attach is welcome developmentgrin

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Elvictor: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]
grin

See them ibo people grin

Oga Edo state has never been mentioned as part of biafrura but Kanu has said Rivers is part of it

And one thing I know is

grin
All you other tribes are just guests in Rivers State so be grateful to your hosts

Dr Peter Odili is Ikwerrre man?
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Kinematics: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

[s]You are stupid

Very stupid

Rivers is ikwerre land take it or leave it

Rivers is 80% ikwerre the rest of you combined are the remaining 20%

Rivers State is ikwerre land [/s]

Initially I thought you are just being sarcastic, buy i was wrong. You are indeed possessed with stupidity.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Kinematics: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]
grin

See them ibo people grin

And one thing I know is

grin

Odili is Ikwerre?

My eyes have seen. Nairaland clowns roaming.

1 Like

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by okeyglm: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kinematics:

Odili is Ikwerre?
don't mind that afonja. That's how they behave

3 Likes

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by AmuDimpka: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I am a liar? smh.

How many ethnic group are in Rivers state? or you think ikwerres are the only ones in Rivers?
but he is telling you the truth.... It's non igbo would tell you who is igbo .. or you think they don't know ?
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by jude79(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Supremos:
https://www.facebook.com/100023421351687/posts/861684514622252/?app=fbl

- Victor Don Omeji Jr.
OTAKA COMMUNITY ARE ONE OF THE IGBO
SPEAKING GROUP YOU CAN FIND IN CROSS
RIVER STATE
In my fewer posts I made about my
community Otaka Vvillage, I met this friend of
mine Gabriel Peter from the same
community in cross-river state, surprisingly
he is an IPOB member and into this Biafra
struggle. it's very important we keep
reminding our people (Biafrans) of whom we
are!.
In this my community in cross-river state
otaka Village in OBUBRA L G A. we are Igbo
speaking Biafrans, We are called Isobo
people, we share absolutely same value
system as the igbos of the hinterland do, we
have our four market days as Eke, orie, Afor
Nkwo. We celebrate our annual yam festival
on every 5 September of the year which we
call "Erim ji". We circumcise our new male
child at the eight day after born, Amongst our
neighborhoods in the same cross-river, you
find the people of Biko-Biko, Apkanwudele,
Ndi'nkasi,Nko,okwuenyim, Ndi'oka, Nko,
Apianam,as well you can also find these
relatives in echara,Ndi echara,Ndiagu,Amagu
here you find remnants of isobo people, our
language can sound little bit differently in
accent but there's no "word" which you can
name we don't hear or know the meaning.
labo's in Anambra call one (ofu)
We call it "'nnan"
They call two (abuo)
We call (Ebo)
They call three (Ato)
We call it (Eto)
They call nine (iteghete)
We call it (iteghete)
They call ten (iri)
We call it (lri)
So as it sounds till you finish numbers, what
igbo call yam (ji) So as we call it (ji)
An igbo man will name after his son his
namesake (ogbonna) which means his
Junior so as l answer (OMEJI) which is
named after me by my parents, you
understand very well what OMEJI, means a
sprout of yam in which it forms another, we
also do answer Chukwu bu ikem chinaza
chidimma Chisom numerous you can't finish
mentioning, we also have what igbo call (oba
ji) barn which you store your yam for use or
for feeding.
Numberless facts which we are culturally
affiliated is many. We are historically linked
to has come from (Nchonu) about 300yrs-
400yrs ago is not of today.We are offshoot
Igbo's you can find there.

A PEOPLE
WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR HISTORY ARE GONE!!!

This is a lie, the 1999 constitution turned you to "niger delta tribe" whatever that means, if you are in doubt, ask wi Ike.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by exposition: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are a cross riverien of the whole cross river.

Just go back to school.
stupid
I am sure you know the part of cross river state I come from
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
exposition:
stupid
I am sure you know the part of cross river state I come from

Not interested.

You need to go back to school, atleast to be more valid and critical before making any empty statement next time.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Yujin(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
IDENNAA:
Nze is indigenous to Anambra and any person by that name either borrowed it or has Anambra origin. Your people settled amongst already existing community called Umunze. You can't be Umunze from origin if you have no Anambra connection. Many migrants flooded the southern Anambra fringe after the fall of Aro and settled amongst Anambra cultured natives. Your ancestors might be one of them which will make you a settler amongst Umunze.

Cc. Yujin
I don't waste my time on impostors like you.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by exposition: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Not interested.

You need to go back to school, atleast to be more valid and critical before making any empty statement next time.
As stupid and senseless as they come!
If you define education I'd rather be illiterate unfortunately you're still stupid,schizophrenic and seriously battling with an identity issue and very low self esteem,
Julius Malema would be proud to have somebody like you crushing on him at this age and time
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by adadike(f): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
IDENNAA:

Cc. Yujin
can you tell me about Ihiala? Where did my people come from
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Bendeco2020: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kinematics:

Odili is Ikwerre?

Bro the guy is correct..... Odili most be from ikwerre, since u guys claim that Igbo speaking towns or groups in rivers state are not Igbo but ikwerre...... If u are not aware, Peter odili is from ndoni and they speak and understand Igbo there.... The town even have boundary with Anambra state...

Some of u dont travel or read but will just come online to showcase their ignorance to everyone.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2020
exposition:

As stupid and senseless as they come!
If you define education I'd rather be illiterate unfortunately you're still stupid,schizophrenic and seriously battling with an identity issue and very low self esteem,
Julius Malema would be proud to have somebody like you crushing on him at this age and time

Go back to school.

JuliusMalema will love to see you get sound Education.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by exposition: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Go back to school.

JuliusMalema will love to see you get sound Education.
Now I understand the term educated fool! You're
Still stupid though and obviously bipolar,go figure out your life and identity!
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Kinematics: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Bendeco2020:

[s]Bro the guy is correct..... Odili most be from ikwerre, since u guys claim that Igbo speaking towns or groups in rivers state are not Igbo but ikwerre...... If u are not aware, Peter odili is from ndoni and they speak and understand Igbo there[/s] .... The town even have boundary with Anambra state...

[s]Some of u dont travel or read but will just come online to showcase their ignorance to everyone[/s] .

Another confused fellow with the brain of an ipoo miscreant.

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2020
exposition:
Now I understand the term educated fool! You're
Still stupid though and obviously bipolar,go figure out your life and identity!

Go back to school.

juliusmalema will love to see you get sound Education.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by exposition: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Go back to school.

really pathetic to realize after your education this is all you know!
Copy and paste
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2020
exposition:
really pathetic to realize after your education this is all you know!
Copy and paste

Go back to school.

Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by glacswhite: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Bro the guy is correct..... Odili most be from ikwerre, since u guys claim that Igbo speaking towns or groups in rivers state are not Igbo but ikwerre...... If u are not aware, Peter odili is from ndoni and they speak and understand Igbo there.... The town even have boundary with Anambra state...

Some of u dont travel or read but will just come online to showcase their ignorance to everyone.

Even if I support you...but e yet lie wey devil no fit Believe ...what Business has Rivers state with Anambra... There is no closeness or connection
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by exposition: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Go back to school.

Definition of stupid

Knowing the truth
Seeing the truth
But still believing the lies!
I'll send you data someday!
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
exposition:
Definition of stupid
Knowing the truth Seeing the truth But still believing the lies! I'll send you data someday!
Go back to school.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by Dedetwo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
SIONKPO1:
I feel so ashamed, on how some Igbo's,feels that Igbo's are indegenes of some states but they deny having other tribes that are indigenous to the 5 core Igbo land

*Igala(Anambre
*Ibibio(Abia
*Anaang(ukwa east)
*Idoma(Ebonyi

The people listed above do not consider themselves as the ethnicity in the corresponding states. In the other hand though, Ndigbo in other states have soundly acclaimed Igbo.

I am sure most Nigerians will literally run amok the day Republic of Igbo land is actualized and the number of sections of Nigeria that will sue as Igbo.
Re: There's 'NO' Indiginious Igbo In Cross- River State by SIONKPO1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dedetwo:

The people listed above do not consider themselves as the ethnicity in the corresponding states. In the other hand though, Ndigbo in other states have soundly acclaimed Igbo.

I am sure most Nigerians will literally run amok the day Republic of Igbo land is actualized and the number of sections of Nigeria that will sue as Igbo.
They claim the state they are found,even when they are abandoned by the majority(Igbo) in those states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Orlu Community Invaded By Army And Police? Photo / Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC / Why Did Efcc Take Ibori’s Case File To Britain ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.