Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man (6872 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Krrt576: 6:30am On Dec 11, 2020
Sarita01:

what do you want as reward?,since sex,respect,attention,companionship and care isn't enough,do you want us to pay your groom price?

1 Like

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2020
talktrue1234:

Hmm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm baddiefreak
boss, i hail u too
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Hoodyrich(m): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2020
I bet you not all women wants all you stated there.The more you look the less you see.
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Sarita01(f): 7:21am On Dec 11, 2020
Krrt576:

@ the bolded yes

Young men be wise from what this ONLINE FEMINIST just said is clear that a woman has no palliative to give you. But she is strenuously look for yours to loot.

SIMPING IS WORST THAN DEATH

RELIGION IS A SCAM

LOVE DOES NOT EXITS

Take Note.

hmm,I'm no feminist but I'm really curious abt what nairaland guys really want,most women literally gives their all to a man but u guys don't seem satisfied,that's why I asked what reward do you want?the last question I asked was rhetorical. what do men really want? no let me rephrase the question what do nairaland guys want?cos u guys sound and feel like another specie of men.
you act like women are the monsters but I've seen some men do things that puts the devil to shame,you've been hurt by one or more women,suddenly all women are the same,you're against feminism but you still don't want patriarchy,do you want to create your own system? why are y'all so pained,bitter and angry? I'm curious

1 Like

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Sarita01(f): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Maybe they want our head served to them on a golden plate.

me self tire for the matter,do they want us to start giving them our blood to drink and also our flesh to eat cos I'm not understanding their deep rooted hatred against women,it's pathetic
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Maybe they want our head served to them on a golden plate.

GM. Pls didn't you see my mail?
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by BaddieFreak(f): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2020
collinsuchendu:

GM. Pls didn't you see my mail?
No
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2020
BaddieFreak:

No

No shaking
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by sammytee042(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....And after a man shows up with all these qualities you stated. What will be his reward?
One bottle of beer for you. I love this question
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Dreadlock69(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2020
Remember all girls aren't the same anymore
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Solex99(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2020
Nigerian girls do these Nigerian girls do that, last last na we go later marry these girls. white girls no dey cheat ne their own worse. take the case of mahrez of man city with all d dollars him wife still cheat on him.
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Money takes care of 100%

If she leaves she just found someone with more money.
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by utytill(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
planetx13:
Come, will you go and get a job and do something meaningful with your life..
Everytime men this, men that... Are you cursed with men....... Can't you live without men.....

Ciao

Tell them
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by BluntNigerian: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Women wants mature men not cry babies who is always looking for validation from friends and family.

Women wants a secure man not a mummy's boy. We don't want to date a man who makes us feel unsafe.

Women wants to be listened to, we want to be heard.

Women wants a man who is honest and trustworthy and has a huge respect for us.

Women wants a man who will be quick to apologise if he does something wrong not a man who is always defensive when he is wrong.

Women want confident and not an overbearing man.

Last but not the least, women wants a generous man who will be able to take care of us, take us shopping, buy us gifts and surprise us with credit alerts.

Do all these and watch how your woman will reciprocate the love.
You see this Number-5...
A woman that cannot apologise should not expect her man to apologise..
Women have a way of turning men to be at fault even when they're the ones at fault... Then they will be expecting the man to apologise..
See,,, if you're such a lady,, forget it.
No apologies for you.
Even when the man finally does something wrong, he won't still apologise.
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by talktrue1234: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
soulstalker:
boss, i hail u too

My two hands are in the air for you sir
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Kalatium(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Women wants mature men not cry babies who is always looking for validation from friends and family.

Women wants a secure man not a mummy's boy. We don't want to date a man who makes us feel unsafe.

Women wants a man who will be quick to apologise if he does something wrong not a man who is always defensive when he is wrong.

Last but not the least, women wants a generous man who will be able to take care of us, take us shopping, buy us gifts and surprise us with credit alerts.

Men want decent and mature ladies not ones that open thread regularly to bash men with their unnecessary rants.
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by BaddieFreak(f): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kalatium:

Men want decent and mature ladies not ones that open thread regularly to bash men with their unnecessary rants.
Go and open a thread about what men want, stop ranting here
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by BaddieFreak(f): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
collinsuchendu:

No shaking

You know you haven't replied my question.
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2020
BaddieFreak:

You know you haven't replied my question.

Check. I did.
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Rickmann: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Ladies and fairytales..they just want everything. Why not get some clay and mold him urself grin
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by BaddieFreak(f): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Rickmann:

Ladies and fairytales..they just want everything. Why not get some clay and mold him urself grin
Maybe you should create one for us
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Chike222(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
It seems you women you always create threads to deceive yourselves....A man needs a woman who will love him truly and not fake love,a man needs a woman that will respect him even when money is not there and a woman who will not be pretending to love him, eating his money and be sleeping with other men and guys outside ...men are trying to tolerate women a lot in this world....cheating women
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by BaddieFreak(f): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chike222:
It seems you women you always create threads to deceive yourselves....A man needs a woman who will love him truly and not fake love,a man needs a woman that will respect him even when money is not there and a woman who will not be pretending to love him, eating his money and be sleeping with other men and guys outside ...men are trying to tolerate women a lot in this world....cheating women

It is the other way round, we women are the ones tolerating your excesses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Love Still Blind? / Guys Only.... (graphic Photos) / If You Have Not Watched 20 Out Of These Movies, You Are Not My Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.