Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria (29320 Views)

All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
If only the US can only blacklist the Northern part of Nigeria

I swear to God! Blacklist the 12 sharia states in arewa.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by jumper524(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
lies, and the us white listed saudi and gave china visa free entries.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Crayfish09:

Go and read your history books, mumu. He even mentioned it in Mein Camf.
Shut up my friend.. stop chasing clout better keep your fingers shut.. his mother was a catholic. His father a free thinker who considered religion a scam.. hitler hated christianity just as much as he hated the Jews... ode. Nairaland gave fools like you the opportunity to type nonsense on the internet....
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
nrexzy:
And US is a race free nation

Imagine a sinful nation judging other nations...
taa keep kwayet stop saying Trash, you guys are really disturbing the peace of this nation
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Crayfish09:

At least we call them "wives". It's far better than fucking every random women you see on the streets like your people are fond of doing. I'm sure you would be very shocked if you knew how many bastard brothers you have. If HIV hasn't killed your father yet, ask him to tell you the truth.

Also, think about your baby factories. How many useless beings like yourself doing think they churn out every week? Lol.

Killed their enemies? So you mean to tell me that even in Christianity, you are still a block head? The Canaanites never attacked the people of Yahweh. The children that he sent to kill two children never attacked him and most of all, the people that he wiped off the map merely exercised their freewill by refusing to worship his rapist ass.

The problem is not that you are arresting them. If that's the problem, then you must apologize to muslims because they also arrest terrorists but when 90% of your clergy men are either raping minors or sleeping with married/unmarried women, giving heads, etc, then there is a problem. The only non-rapist pastor in the universe is the one that is yet to be caughtcheesy

Thank you for accepting all your Muslim brothers are paedophiles.
And for the record having consexual sex is far better than raping an 8yrs old child. As if aboki boys for my area nor dey fvck ashawo, my roommate has fvcked two of your hijab girls so what are you saying

Baby factories lol, should I bring news about baby factories that were discovered in plateau or the place where they kidnap and sell kids for ritual in Abuja by your own Muslim Faggotz

You didn't read my reply yes people were killed by crusaders thousands of yrs ago, are you seeing people killed by christains now? When everyone were busy upgrading their IQ you Muslims decided to be Retardz
Allah Abubakar then Kaboooom Lol

Some Catholics priests rape little boys I saw the news but when they are caught they are treated as criminals and go to jail.
Unlike a certain set of paedophiles who praise themselves when they disvirgin an 8yrs old girl and calls it honour my brother you guys are rapists
Do you see any religion praising themselves after doing evil acts like murder, rape, paedophila, my brother better leave Islam, to won't get that 72 virgins

And worse of all you guys don't even consider what you are doing is wrong

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by justlikedat: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
henryobinna:
The article says even Christians kill those that go against the religion
The writer was just trying to avoid being labelled, he should have just given us the examples of the churches and pastors that have killed those ones.

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by nrexzy: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Topmaike007:
taa keep kwayet stop saying Trash, you guys are really disturbing the peace of this nation

You need to love urself first
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Empiree: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

You are a big idi0t, as if you did not read news of years of Muslim killings, that is still happening. Just look at France any set of people capable of doing that should be wiped out from existence
I did not not insult you. This is one example of christian intolerance. Yet you would say you are "christlike" but you can not handle simple criticism.

Are only christians killed in the north?. Muslims aren't killed, abi?
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by RedGreenBlueRGB: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
DominionGreat:
Buhari is an extremist, a core jihadist and a religious bigot.. He is the brain behind every religious unrest we are having, he is fanning Hisbah to commit all that atrocities and paying deaf ears to the cries of the affected populace.... That man is pure evil and heartless. His fulanization agenda is priority and top of his agenda..

To return this country to its former glory is simply by cutting the head of the snake.. if you know you know...

El-Rufai is responsible for those things you mentioned, not Buhari.

If El-Rufai was president of Nigeria then you will know Buhari is a Saint.

El-Rufai and Sanusi dangerous jihadists
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by henryobinna(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
justlikedat:

The writer was just trying to avoid being labelled, he should have just given us the examples of the churches and pastors that have killed those ones.
He's a hypocrite and a lying coward. I just remembered that Redeem woman that was killed while preaching in Abuja and the useless writer has the guts to tell us Christians are killing unbelievers. What nonsense!

I'm very angry right now

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
I did not not insult you. This is one example of christian intolerance. Yet you would say you are "christlike" but you can not handle simple criticism.

Religious intolerance lol, this has nothing to do with religion I call an idi0t an idi0t when I see one, religion based or not.
Have you Google's Islamic killings in Nigeria do that and see the victims of these killings in Wikipedia

I hate pretence you guys are killers don't come and try to act like saints now it's not fair to the millions who have been killed cause some sick prophet told you guys to do it
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
The bible said fear north
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by justlikedat: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:

Whether Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Free thinker or idol worshippers, nobody deserved to be killed for not having the same belief with you.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Empiree: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

Religious intolerance lol, this has nothing to do with religion I call an idi0t an idi0t when I see one, religion based or not.
Have you Google's Islamic killings in Nigeria do that and see the victims of these killings in Wikipedia

I hate pretence you guys are killers don't come and try to act like saints now it's not fair to the millions who have been killed cause some sick prophet told you guys to do it
Google?. I see now that you are dangerously r€tard€d
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by kmst1: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

Note: if you know you are a religious bigot that can't do whitout insulting Islam! Pls kano is not for you!!

If you can't face your religion and respect other people's beliefs. Pls stay away from kano state.

Stay in Abia state an insult Islam and Prophet Muhammad as much as you want!

Nobody will come to abia state to arrest u for blasphemy!

I repeat Stay away from Arewa if you know you cannot do in your life whitout insulting Islam.

God bless Arewa!!

We are growing stronger than ever before!!

Shey this Mohammad na your uncle? ; cheesy
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by henryobinna(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Is this a joke? The same Nigerian Christians that would do anything to force their religion down your throat through forceful/loud evangelism, false alarms (Islamization)? The only group in Nigeria that has a semblance of tolerance is yoruba - and that's largely due to the strong interactions between worshippers from the two major tribes over time. The other two tribes are intolerant to minority worshippers .
Sometimes I wonder if some of are educated upto secondary school at all.

Is the discussion about most tolerant ethnic group?

Even the same Yorubas you're talking about, there are Islamic fanatics among them in Kwara, Osun and parts of Lagos.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Crayfish09: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Shut up my friend.. stop chasing clout better keep your fingers shut.. his mother was a catholic. His father a free thinker who considered religion a scam.. hitler hated christianity just as much as he hated the Jews... ode. Nairaland gave fools like you the opportunity to type nonsense on the internet....

Honestly, you are a senseless orangutan that ought to be caged but then, you are already caged by your incessant stupidity and idiocy. When you only get your sources from what the west tells you, why then wouldn't you be typing that rubbish? Read from German accounts about Adolf Hitler or better still, read his autobiography and stop being a fool.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
Google?. I see now that you are dangerously r€tard€d

You are the r€tard since you can't do a simple Google search and you choose to believe Muslims are not killers without fact Google it and you would find out Muslims are monstrosities that should be carried to their own world away from normal rational human beings
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Empiree: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
justlikedat:

Whether Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Free thinker or idol worshippers, nobody deserved to be killed for not having the same belief with you.
of course. But did you say this to Christians?. Did you read their manifesto that was written in 1994 by Christian Association Of Nigeria, called for death of Saudi king and Muslim leaders around the world?. I have proof if you need it.

Don't be deceived by their so called "persecution". It is a form of neocolonialism.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Truthissupreme: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Crayfish09:

In your borderless, monumental, and inherited stupidity, don't you think its a shame that serial killers are becoming more in number than other people in the US? Lol.

Till date, terrorism from people that call themselves muslims can never match the number of innocents killed by your crusading masters throughout history. Till date, the terrorists haven't killed as many people as Hitler the catholic or the Great British empire and if you check the Old Testament, it was all encouraged by the rapist of Mary and Canaan virgins, Yahweh.

Old Testament commands you people to kill none believers, it commands you to kill prophets, it commands you to bury promiscuous women alive and so many other evil things.

If you want to talk about underaged girls, I think we should start by talking about the countless pastors that have been emulating Yahweh and taping kids in their churches. Just yesterday, a pastor was arrested for raping an underaged girl.

https://www.nairaland.com/1492987/abuja-church-pastor-arrested-raping

https://www.nairaland.com/1492987/abuja-church-pastor-arrested-raping

https://www.nairaland.com/2179428/pastor-arrested-impregnating-20-women

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/5107734/lagos-gay-pastor-arrested-infecting&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi0wP-kp8btAhWtsKQKHVz_B0YQFjAJegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2-mCfvysgF62K5bW6AgNxP

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3327523/pastor-found-13-underage-girls&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi0wP-kp8btAhWtsKQKHVz_B0YQFjAIegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw1tjTFpaLi2NErfb_y0hZp4

Don't even go therecheesy
crusaders have controlled Jerusalem through Rome since the time of Jesus even before birth of Mohammed.

Crusaders only defended their tuff against salam and his Islamic invaders

Imams are now raping young children put in their care.

Islam has a religion prescribes in its scriptures the killing of non Muslims who do not provoke them as well as it prescribes peadophile
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by nedekid: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

Note: if you know you are a religious bigot that can't do whitout insulting Islam! Pls kano is not for you!!

If you can't face your religion and respect other people's beliefs. Pls stay away from kano state.

Stay in Abia state an insult Islam and Prophet Muhammad as much as you want!

Nobody will come to abia state to arrest u for blasphemy!

I repeat Stay away from Arewa if you know you cannot do in your life whitout insulting Islam.

God bless Arewa!!

We are growing stronger than ever before!!
Nigeria is a secular country and should remain so. Afterall Niger delta people do not give you rules before you you pillage their oil neither do you discriminate when you take taxes from alcohol sold in the South or taxes from the sea ports.
You should not give rubbish rules about Islam in Kano etc, keep you Islam in your house as that is where it should apply. When you start bringing it outside to affect other people's space, there is a dangerous problem.
NB: you forgot to add that 2km kano bridge in your pictures.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Empiree: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

You are the r€tard since you can't do a simple Google search and you choose to believe Muslims are not killers without fact Google it and you would find out Muslims are monstrosities that should be carried to their own world away from normal rational human beings
you are a clown. You believe everything on Google?. Smh
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Crayfish09:

Honestly, you are a senseless orangutan that ought to be caged but then, you are already caged by your incessant stupidity and idiocy. When you only get your sources from what the west tells you, why then wouldn't you be typing that rubbish? Read from German accounts about Adolf Hitler or better still, read his autobiography and stop being a fool.
See fool.. German account?? You see your life.. I gave you proof.. now its fact from the west .. I guess Germany is now in the middle east?? Illiterate ode.. stupidity is contagious.. shew... stay of my mention.. the last thing I'd do here.. is vague with a Illiterate aboki and his god Muhammad also known as Allah who believes the earth is flat
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Donwis05: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
The author of this post came up with a nice piece but ended it with shameful comparison of Islam and Christianity.

How can he say there is religious extremism in Christianity where there is no recorded case of religious violence in Christianity, even when the Bible categorically preaches love for our persecutors and enemies?

Please Mr author, be bold enough to stand by the truth and stop making stupid comparisons. Islam and violence are like 5&6, it is not same with Christianity.

Stop saying rubbish.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Truthissupreme: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

Yes it did in the old testament, but we developed and stopped being retards like your prophet that's why you can't see the nonsense you are doing happening in modern christains countries
you are even wrong the so called killings in the old testament was fight by children of Israel alone over their own land against the enemies (it wasn't a religious war to conquer other people to their religion like Islam).
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Crayfish09: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

Thank you for accepting all your Muslim brothers are paedophiles.
And for the record having consexual sex is far better than raping an 8yrs old child. As if aboki boys for my area nor dey fvck ashawo, my roommate has fvcked two of your hijab girls so what are you saying

Baby factories lol, should I bring news about baby factories that were discovered in plateau or the place where they kidnap and sell kids for ritual in Abuja by your own Muslim Faggotz

You didn't read my reply yes people were killed by crusaders thousands of yrs ago, are you seeing people killed by christains now? When everyone were busy upgrading their IQ you Muslims decided to be Retardz
Allah Abubakar then Kaboooom Lol

Some Catholics priests rape little boys I saw the news but when they are caught they are treated as criminals and go to jail.
Unlike a certain set of paedophiles who praise themselves when they disvirgin an 8yrs old girl and calls it honour my brother you guys are rapists
Do you see any religion praising themselves after doing evil acts like murder, rape, paedophila, my brother better leave Islam, to won't get that 72 virgins

And worse of all you guys don't even consider what you are doing is wrong

Did you open the links I gave you at all, pastors are raping male and female children up and down, this idiot is calling it consensual sex. Do you know what consent means? It means the victim willingly allowed you to sleep with him, mumu.

Talking about Ashawo, it is a well known fact that your people dominate that industry. For every one strip club/ashawo joint in the north, there are 10 in the south. That's why HIV killed you like bugs during the 90s.

Plateau is a christian state, idiot. And I'm sure it was your people that were operating the factories. That aside, how many factories have been discovered in the SE just this year alone?

So the cultists that are killing people now, did they travel through time? What about the mass shooters in the western countries? What about the white supremacist that are killing blacks everyday? Keep fooling yourself.

Like I said, the only good pastor is the one that is yet to get caught. Your ancestors can't be raping your children and then you would be pointing towards others. Murder, rape, pedophilia, etc is very much encouraged by your old Testament and you moronic bastards still practice all of these evil things.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by justlikedat: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
nedekid:

Nigeria is a secular country and should remain so. Afterall Niger delta people do not give you rules before you you pillage their oil neither do you discriminate when you take taxes from alcohol sold in the South or taxes from the sea ports.
You should not give rubbish rules about Islam in Kano etc, keep you Islam in your house as that is where it should apply. When you start bringing it outside to affect other people's space, there is a dangerous problem.
NB: you forgot to add that 2km kano bridge in your pictures.
I wonder o. You nailed it jarey. You are using the resources of all the parts of the country to develop that kano state and you are here spitting trash. Abi, the allocation you collect from federal government every month is provided by the hisbah?

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Truthissupreme: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:

what is wrong in calling you by your behaviour
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:
Any country with Islam should be blacklisted, I wish Nigeria should split and let those gay paedophile pigs who call themselves Muslim leave us alone,
All countries should take measures to eradicate Islam from their country if they truly want peace cause everywhere Islam goes it's from "Allah Abubakar" to "Kaboooom".
I remember having a friend who became a Muslim and was almost killed when they heard he did not want to be a Muslim again, he told me how every Muslim fantasies about killing non Muslims and how they secretly do it in rural areas.
And OP don't lump Christianity with that piss religion of serial killers and paedophiles
Muslims is not a religion.

Many wants OUT!
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Empiree: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Truthissupreme [s:
post=96969601]what is wrong in calling you by your behaviour[/s]
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Crayfish09: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

See fool.. German account?? You see your life.. I gave you proof.. now its fact from the west .. I guess Germany is now in the middle east?? Illiterate ode.. stupidity is contagious.. shew... stay of my mention.. the last thing I'd do here.. is vague with a Illiterate aboki and his god Muhammad also known as Allah who believes the earth is flat

What proof, Donkey? You think I haven't read all those stupid tales before? Just search "facts" about Hitler' and see other stupid stories about him. Stupid stories like saying his mother wanted to abort him, he had scat fetish, etc.

"With a illiterate"

Whoever it is that took you to school should have spent it on a one-night stand with your useless, monkey-faced ashawo mother.you can't even construct a simple sentence and yiu are shamelessly trying to insult your betters. slowpoke.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Truthissupreme: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Crayfish09:

Did you open the links I gave you at all, pastors are raping male and female children up and down, this idiot is calling it consensual sex. Do you know what consent means? It means the victim willingly allowed you to sleep with him, mumu.

Talking about Ashawo, it is a well known fact that your people dominate that industry. For every one strip club/ashawo joint in the north, there are 10 in the south. That's why HIV killed you like bugs during the 90s.

Plateau is a christian state, idiot. And I'm sure it was your people that were operating the factories. That aside, how many factories have been discovered in the SE just this year alone?

So the cultists that are killing people now, did they travel through time? What about the mass shooters in the western countries? What about the white supremacist that are killing blacks everyday? Keep fooling yourself.

Like I said, the only good pastor is the one that is yet to get caught. Your ancestors can't be raping your children and then you would be pointing towards others. Murder, rape, pedophilia, etc is very much encouraged by your old Testament and you moronic bastards still practice all of these evil things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Better Alternative To N5,000 Monthly Allowance For Unemployed Nigerians / Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.