Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria (29311 Views)

All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Nato008(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
engrchykae:
But the same USA gave birth to terrorists, Boko Haram is a brain child of CIA.
It's business,create problem,offer solution,get money for your solution.
Create Boko Haram,offer Nigeria government weapons and training services and get paid.
But foolish northerners think they are fighting for an Asian prophet,not knowing they are enriching military contractors in US and Abuja.
Foolish fools everywhere
so u are saying it was the cia who killed yusuf abi

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Even Book Haram are just one side of the coin. Nigeria has religious bigots everywhere.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Lovelies1: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

Oga it's ok how do I know if this isn't a group made by Muslims to track and kill supporters

Check my profile
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Aboki99(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
If only the US can only blacklist the Northern part of Nigeria

Yes, let her blacklist the north for practicing their own religious doctrine which, ordinarily, should not concern anyone who is not a muslim. And also blacklist the south for wire fraud, cyberscam, drug pushing etc which is a cause for concern affecting millions of US innocent citizens. At least Hisba and death penalty for blasphemy doesn't directly or indirectly affect the US or its citizens but cyber scams and drug pushing do affect them very negatively. The scammers and drug pushers from the south are the reason I and other decent Nigerians feel ashamed to identify ourselves as Nigerians when we fly abroad. But thank God, many countries are now realizing the difference between the cool and honest northern Nigerians and the criminal southerners. Go to Malaysia and see, if you tell them your are from Nigeria, the first question they'll ask you is , North or South? If you say you are from the south not cab driver would stop and pick you because they know you guys . Moreover, yorubas and Nyamiri change their names to some muslim names in order to get visa to UK or US because the two embassies know who criminally violate visa conditions and overstay their welcome or commit crimes in their towns are 99.99% xtian from south . Receive ye some education, young man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by stev120(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

Note: if you know you are a religious bigot that can't do whitout insulting Islam! Pls kano is not for you!!

If you can't face your religion and respect other people's beliefs. Pls stay away from kano state.

Stay in Abia state an insult Islam and Prophet Muhammad as much as you want!

Nobody will come to abia state to arrest u for blasphemy!

I repeat Stay away from Arewa if you know you cannot do in your life whitout insulting Islam.

God bless Arewa!!

We are growing stronger than ever before!!

Then support the break up of the country.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Crayfish09:

The pained loser can only try to look for silly excuses that don't hold water. In case you don't know, "Muhammad " is currently among the top ten baby names in Americatongue

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.voanews.com/arts-culture/muhammad-hits-list-top-10-baby-names-us&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwipvtSnoMbtAhWHjqQKHQCnCm8QFjAOegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3bZp_Kwdzp4kvgEPaHvrjj

You can only wail, but it won't change anything.

I'm not surprised to see that you went to the north to find love charms. I mean, which woman in her right senses would want to date a demented, monkey-faced lunatic like you that has cow dung for brains? Which lady? The only person that can love you is your mother and unfortunately, she has probably died due to her constant marathon sex in her brothel.

If you want to be an intolerant mad man, I will teach you. Bring it on

Yes Mohammed remains top ten names in family of serial killers. Ok why you dey para wetin I talk dey pain you cause you know it's true.
Tell me did I lie about anything I said or can you prove to me that

Mohammed and Muslims are not serial killers, Google this and check millions that have been killed cause of Islam.

Or how many children have been forced to marry old paedophiles like your father.

Or muslims did not rape non Muslim girls of places they captured just take chibok girls for example.

Or Islam doesn't support christains killings

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Empiree: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Blacklist of a thing is politically and religiously motivated. I am not in support of hisba. Hisba would have got my support of only they properly implemented the law starting from the elites.

But for now, Northern hisba law and Nigerian constitution are meant for the poor. The rich and the elites are bigger than the constitution.

So this blacklist is rather an attempt to promote Christianity in the North. We have seen what they did in the past when western govt supported and funded Christianity in Nigeria from 1990 to 2000 to end Islam in Nigeria. This is what led to institutionalization of Sharia Law in 1999 to bar foreign govt from importing Christianity to the region.

This incident was confirmed by former pastor Mathew Oyewole and many other former pastors who witnessed this drama unfold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywkXoc2ai94

The whole idea about "persecution of christians" in Nigeria is a scam. How about traditional believers whose shrines were destroyed by pastors?. Are they not being marginalized and their right to practice their religion infringed?.

They claim Christians are persecuted in Nigeria but they are importing a device (attached below) into the North targeting Fulani Muslims. The device is translated Bible to Fulani language telling those people not to pray their 5 (five) daily prayers.

So I think Muslims need to intensify their Dawah to those villages where Christians are sending those devices to convert the people to Christianity. There is no persecution of christianity in Nigeria. It is a scam to promote Christianity in fulani populated area.

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Akuruoulo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
tatatar:

Hope they do so too about your ipob blodas regarding fraud and drugs. And do you think jailing gays which you gladly accept is also acceptable to them or it isn't human rights abuse undecided
oga terror what are u even talking ? Drugs, and frauding is done in every country , and u pay with ur head if caught , bt killing for religion is wicked.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Flynnthekidd(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

Note: if you know you are a religious bigot that can't do whitout insulting Islam! Pls kano is not for you!!

If you can't face your religion and respect other people's beliefs. Pls stay away from kano state.

I repeat Stay away from Arewa if you know you cannot do in your life whitout insulting Islam.

God bless Arewa!!

Funny how you attribute some edited photos of buildings to "living fine". There're nice pictures to be taken all over Nigeria but we all know it doesn't mean the country is fine...so abeg grow up!
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by adadike(f): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:
Any country with Islam should be blacklisted, I wish Nigeria should split and let those gay paedophile pigs who call themselves Muslim leave us alone,
All countries should take measures to eradicate Islam from their country if they truly want peace cause everywhere Islam goes it's from "Allah Abubakar" to "Kaboooom".
I remember having a friend who became a Muslim and was almost killed when they heard he did not want to be a Muslim again, he told me how every Muslim fantasies about killing non Muslims and how they secretly do it in rural areas.
And OP don't lump Christianity with that piss religion of serial killers and paedophiles
That religion is God's biggest mistake
God did not create Islam and God never make mistakes. Islam was created by Satan himself using Mohammed who is an occult member in the level 333 and mainly to stop the spread of Christianity. Believe it or not but this is the damn truth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by zeembab(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

God bless Arewa!!

THE ONLY THING AREWA IS GOOD AT IS TURNING ITSELF TO CANCER FOR THE REST OF NIGERIA.

WHAT YOU ARE WORSHIPING IS NOT GOD...GOD IS MERCIFUL. GOS IS NOT BLOODTHIRSTY.

OUR PARENTS THAT FORM ALLIANCES WITH YOU GUYS WILL SOON BE RID OF, THEN WE SHALL KNOW WHO IS WHO IN NIGERIA.

WE MIGHT PITY YOU AND GIVE YOU YOUR BARREN LAND TO GOVERN.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
adadike:
God did not create Islam and God never make mistakes. Islam was created by Satan himself using Mohammed who is an occult member in the level 333 and mainly to stop the spread of Christianity. Believe it or not but this is the damn truth

I know that was insensitive of me, I forgot Mohammed said he was possessed by a jinn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
Blacklist of a thing is politically and religiously motivated. I am not in support of hisba. Hisba would have got my support of only they properly implemented the law starting from the elites.

But for now, Northern hisba law and Nigerian constitution are meant for the poor. The rich and the elites are bigger than the constitution.

So this blacklist is rather an attempt to promote Christianity in the North. We have seen what they did in the past when western govt supported and funded Christianity in Nigeria from 1990 to 2000 to end Islam in Nigeria. This is what led to institutionalization of Sharia Law in 1999 to bar foreign govt from importing Christianity to the region.

This incident was confirmed by former pastor Mathew Oyewole and many other former pastors who witnessed this drama unfold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywkXoc2ai94

The whole idea about "persecution of christians" in Nigeria is a scam. How about traditional believers whose shrines were destroyed by pastors?. Are they not being marginalized and their right to practice their religion infringed?.

They claim Christians are persecuted in Nigeria but they are importing a device (attached below) into the North targeting Fulani Muslims. The device is translated Bible to Fulani language telling those people not to pray their 5 (five) daily prayers.

So I think Muslims need to intensify their Dawah to those villages where Christians are sending those devices to convert the people to Christianity. There is no persecution of christianity in Nigeria. It is a scam to promote Christianity in fulani populated area.

You are a big idi0t, as if you did not read news of years of Muslim killings, that is still happening. Just look at France any set of people capable of doing that should be wiped out from existence

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Flynnthekidd(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Aboki99:

Yes, let her blacklist the north for practicing their own religious doctrine which, ordinarily, should not concern anyone who is not a muslim. And also blacklist the south for wire fraud, cyberscam, drug pushing etc which is a cause for concern affecting millions of US innocent citizens. At least Hisba and death penalty for blasphemy doesn't directly or indirectly affect the US or its citizens but cyber scams and drug pushing do affect them very negatively. The scammers and drug pushers from the south are the reason I and other decent Nigerians feel ashamed to identify ourselves as Nigerians when we fly abroad. But thank God, many countries are now realizing the difference between the cool and honest northern Nigerians and the criminal southerners. Go to Malaysia and see, if you tell them your are from Nigeria, the first question they'll ask you is , North or South? If you say you are from the south not cab driver would stop and pick you because they know you guys . Moreover, yorubas and Nyamiri change their names to some muslim names in order to get visa to UK or US because the two embassies know who criminally violate visa conditions and overstay their welcome or commit crimes in their towns are 99.99% xtian from south . Receive ye some education, young man!

Execute your so-called laws against the Muslims not Non Muslims and you think say ur northern brothers no dey push drugs?? Abi u think say dem no dey "hustle"??���

4 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by drlateef: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nato008:

like the way the shouted it while beheading that dude in France abi....no talk that thing aga biko

Even a lunatic can shout that.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Amotekun777: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mokason288:
I just wish this unholy marriage could go separate ways

The EAST shouldn’t be with this crazy Northerners

The NORTH IS GIVING US A VERY BAD NAME EZIOKWU

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You Igbos and Hausas are one of the BIGGEST problems of Nigeria
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
zoedew:

Eat in Kano during the day in Ramadan and your life should be in danger! Lai Mohammed pretends not to be aware of that!!

I bet 65% of those guys are living in fear while the others are mere terrorists. You can't leave the religion or your family and co will kill you. Fvking religion.

I will advise the sane ones to distance themselves from that religion and those beliefs that make you any less humane.

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Flynnthekidd:

Execute your so-called laws against the Muslims not Non Muslims and you think say ur northern brothers no dey push drugs?? Abi u think say dem no dey "hustle"??���
who sells weed and drugs in the south here are they not northerners

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by NASTYNASOSO: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/hisbah-death-for-blasphemy-reasons-us-blacklisted-nigeria

HMMMMMMMMM

LIES LIES LIES

NONE OF THIS WAS GIVEN AS THE REASON FOR THE AMERICAN ACTION.

THEY INDEED LISTED THEIR REASONS
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by SmartyPants(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
DMerciful:
This writer is showing cowardice by trying to lump in christianity so it's not obvious he is talking about Islam. He should be bold and say it that the country was blacklisted due to the actions of Islamic fundamentalists!

Don't mind him... with such watery and wishywashy justifications.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Aboki99:

[s]Yes, let her blacklist the north for practicing their own religious doctrine which, ordinarily, should not concern anyone who is not a muslim. And also blacklist the south for wire fraud, cyberscam, drug pushing etc which is a cause for concern affecting millions of US innocent citizens. At least Hisba and death penalty for blasphemy doesn't directly or indirectly affect the US or its citizens but cyber scams and drug pushing do affect them very negatively. The scammers and drug pushers from the south are the reason I and other decent Nigerians feel ashamed to identify ourselves as Nigerians when we fly abroad. But thank God, many countries are now realizing the difference between the cool and honest northern Nigerians and the criminal southerners. Go to Malaysia and see, if you tell them your are from Nigeria, the first question they'll ask you is , North or South? If you say you are from the south not cab driver would stop and pick you because they know you guys . Moreover, yorubas and Nyamiri change their names to some muslim names in order to get visa to UK or US because the two embassies know who criminally violate visa conditions and overstay their welcome or commit crimes in their towns are 99.99% xtian from south . Receive ye some education, young man![/s]

Rants of an upcoming terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Lovelies1: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anaerobi:
I wish their is way international body will understand that we only stay in same country but not one Nigeria....

Time to prove it

South Nigeria republic

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by SmartyPants(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Aboki99:

Meaning you proud of boko haram and your murderous fulani kith and kin? You proud of your wildly corrupt politicians who have held Nigeria's commonwealth at a stranglehold? You are proud that Northern Nigeria is the true poverty capital of the world? You are proud that Northern Nigeria still rampantly and openly practices child marriage?

funny.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by antibullshit: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
I think its unfair and cowardly of the writer of this article to include christianity in acts of violence even to the extent of saying if they were armed they"d be worse! Why aren't they armed? Because they're much more tolerant than their muslim country men. The reason why christians dont have an equivalent of boko haram is not because no Bishop or pastor has ordered it but its the fact that they never will....the most any pastor will say to his followers is that they should defend themselves. They're usually the victims and only fight in self defense.......christianity has been used for such atrocities in the past but BY EUROPEANS NOT AFRICANS! Even that was centuries ago and over the years they've reformed and become more secular. Can the same be said about islam?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre / Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning / Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.