Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,431 members, 7,861,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Naija Girls Are Desperate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Are Desperate (5521 Views)

Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning / 7 Reasons Nigerian Ladies Are Desperate To Get Married / Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by debbydams(f): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2020
femi4:
Once you are married, they ll stop disturbing you
I hop so o
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by debbydams(f): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Nonexistent:
How many of those married men have you slept with? I guess you won't say that one.
I don't do married men..I have Neva in my life done it..nd I will Neva do it even at d point of death.. Neva
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by debbydams(f): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2020
luminouz:

Lies....lies....lies
smiles
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Wittyglam(f): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2020
You knew you were married but still have her your number for what? There many desperate people out there but you have to always wear the unavailable sign and you can also block numbers too.
Stop sharing your numbers...
Check out my YouTube channel for more tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS2uWTZuNz4
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by debbydams(f): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2020
ojuu4u:

So its married men that are on your neck now.

Its a sign of village people
yeye..the reason is v spent almost two years now in my business no guy has come looking for me neither do I v time going to see a guy..I open everyday nd dere was a week I didn't open, it was because I fell sick nd everyone dat know were calling me..had it bn I v a guy coming to see me those men will stop disturbing me..
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Liposure: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2020
In my mind, men are scarce and the available is becoming desirable
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by ojuu4u(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2020
debbydams:
yeye..the reason is v spent almost two years now in my business no guy has come looking for me neither do I v time going to see a guy..I open everyday nd dere was a week I didn't open, it was because I fell sick nd everyone dat know were calling me..had it bn I v a guy coming to see me those men will stop disturbing me..

For solid good years, no guy coming to you? Dis 1 no be yeye issue o. The earlier you give chance for married man, the happier for you o.

On many occasions, we married men take care and make single ladies happier o.
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by talktrue1234: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2020
Na so I was only chasing clout with this girl oo testing my toasting skills before I know she don tell me yes

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by mrfizy(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2020
Op those girls are not desperate, it is you that has failed to realize that one woman is never enough.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by talktrue1234: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2020
debbydams:
Married men are desperate too.. I cant can't starting counting married men that's is disturbing me now.. Each time I tat of it I'd b like if I get married wont my hubby cheat on me?.. M just scared..

It may be because of your character na
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Frustrated007: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2020
all nah audio.
debbydams:
Married men are desperate too.. I cant can't starting counting married men that's is disturbing me now.. Each time I tat of it I'd b like if I get married wont my hubby cheat on me?.. M just scared..

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Mrscarter(f): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2020
odinson1:

Which is why Marriage is a cage,Meant for modern Men

Woe betides any man who marries a Hoe

Not always. There are some good women out there. U just gotta find them.
Always get to know a person before U rush into marraige cos it shouldn't be taken lightly
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Powerfly(f): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2020
DukeJoe17:

I didn't believe when my ex that claimed to have moved on still came back to give me another Bleep.
Well, I had no mercy smashing the damn pussy ruthlessly.
Never marry a slut cos she will never change.

Says a guy who still stoops low to smash her ex..that says alot about you. Any girl getting married to you should be careful of you coz you'll still go behind her back to ruthlessly smash ur exes and other available holes. Spits!!

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by debbydams(f): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2020
talktrue1234:

may be because of your character na
. How?
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by debbydams(f): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2020
ojuu4u:

For solid good years, no guy coming to you? Dis 1 no be yeye issue o. The earlier you give chance for married man, the happier for you o.

On many occasions, we married men take care and make single ladies happier o.
men are coming but I don't invite them to my place nd neither did I go looking for any...most of them are gold diggers
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by ojuu4u(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2020
debbydams:
men are coming but I don't invite them to my place nd neither did I go looking for any...most of them are gold diggers

You will soon wake up from ur slumber.

Assignment one will definitely do, one don't need to shy and run away from it.
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Barristter07: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Cutehector:
Let us have the fear of God in us.

Op, if your wife gave her number out to a stranger and he started disturbing her with calls and whatsapp messages of the same script as the lady who you entangled with, and you found out, what would you have done?

It is easy for us to shift blames on people but we fail to see where we went wrong.

You clearly do not respect the fact that you are a married man. Who gives a fvck about courtesy in situations that warrant you to let someone know you are hooked?

You are just weak at heart.

Fact
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by debbydams(f): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2020
ojuu4u:

You will soon wake up from ur slumber.
hummm
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by DukeJoe17: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Powerfly:

Says a guy who still stoops low to smash her ex..that says alot about you. Any girl getting married to you should be careful of you coz you'll still go behind her back to ruthlessly smash ur exes and other available holes. Spits!!

Lol
Ignorance is a disease, let me lecture
You kiddo, a man doesn't bleep will his heart but will his shaft.
Unlike a woman, when once a shaft penetrate a woman it is not just her pussy that is penetrated but her heart, mind and soul is bastardly penetrated hahahaha.
Men find more joy in bleeping a pussy without commitment.

Learn always at my desk kiddo.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2020
debbydams:
I can't my conscience won't let me
hm

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by talktrue1234: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2020
debbydams:
. How?

Married men know good women when they see them, you may have a very comforting way of relating with people, men may want you around them just for the comfort alone, but it is not always the case sha, some men are just irresponsible and can never be satisfied
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Powerfly(f): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Lol
Ignorance is a disease, let me lecture
You kiddo, a man doesn't bleep will his heart but will his shaft.
Unlike a woman, when once a shaft penetrate a woman it is not just her pussy that is penetrated but her heart, mind and soul is bastardly penetrated hahahaha.
Men find more joy in bleeping a pussy without commitment.

Learn always at my desk kiddo.

A pathetic and chronic cheat trying to make up unreasonable excuse to defend his randy attitude.
So cheating should be tolerated in men because you cheat without emotions?
How about the oloshos who sleep with different shafts? Does it mean they bond with all these men?
Abi all the exes you have always end up coming back to give u puna?
What if she wanted a no strings attached sex? See ur life? You wey fit stil go back to ur vomit go chop am still come online to condemn her.. Na u dem suppose fear.!

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by debbydams(f): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2020
talktrue1234:

Married men know good women when they see them, you may have a very comforting way of relating with people, men may want you around them just for the comfort alone, but it is not always the case sha, some men are just irresponsible and can never be satisfied
u are right they used to tel me about their wives nd I gave them good advices
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by debbydams(f): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:
hm
yes
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by talktrue1234: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2020
debbydams:
u are right they used to tel me about their wives nd I gave them good advices

Yes men don't joke with peace of mind. They may also be using style to learn things about women that their wife wouldn't tell them from you
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Last week I went to relax in a fast-food and a girl sat close to me, we started talking and before I went she asked for my number, I thought it was rude to reject giving her my number because I am married but I gave her anyway, then before I got home she called me to check on me, for the past three days she was calling me almost 3 times a day thus forcing me to put off my phone, I knew she was calling and didn't want trouble, yesterday night I sent her message that I am married and that I am not available for anything with her only for me to put on my phone and she called me this morning saying she saw my message and that it doesn't matter that we could do continue that anytime my wife is not around I should call her and when she calls me and I don't pick she will understand that my wife is with me
I went to buy phone for myself, I bought an oppo a93 for myself and samsung a21 for my wife only for me to receive a message on WhatsApp from a girl I don't know who took my phone number from receipt to ask me how I was doing
What is responsible for this desperation among girls even knowing I am married they are not even moved
They sense maturity and a man who can handle responsibilities without complaints
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Silentgroper(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Powerfly:

Missy, y did u tke down ur hot steamy diary? ..

ur new diary tho.. Nw dat u're given ur life to christ, are still a lez or not?

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Powerfly(f): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Silentgroper:
Missy, y did u tke down ur hot steamy diary? ..

ur new diary tho.. Nw dat u're given ur life to christ, are still a lez or not?

Why ask? I'm neither straight nor gay.. satisfied?
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Silentgroper(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Powerfly:

Why ask? I'm neither straight nor gay.. satisfied?
Just curious is all. I mean in christianity, being a .... is seen as devilish.

lemme stop here..
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Powerfly(f): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Silentgroper:
Just curious is all. I mean in christianity, being a .... is seen as devilish.

lemme stop here..

I know. But i have no desire whatever to explore the straight line. I'll be glad to die single.
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Silentgroper(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Powerfly:

I know. But i have no desire whatever to explore the straight line. I'll be glad to die single.
woah! .. Sighs. All i'll say is goodluck. But dnt let dz decision leave u childless.
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Powerfly(f): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
Silentgroper:
woah! .. Sighs. All i'll say is goodluck. But dnt let dz decision leave u childless.

I don't wanna have kids. I can't stand bringing a child into this pathetic country to face a possible fate of eternal damnation in hell. Let them remain in the mind of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Happened After I Took Her To An Hotel (pics) / Who Is A Lady? / That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.