Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,362 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada (53060 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria IS NOT BETTER Than Canada / Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by neighbourhud: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
My anger is that this idiot is writing from Canada.

You are in Canada and you are discouraging others from coming. If Nigeria is as good as you make it look, what are you still doing in Canada?

I have lived here for 8 years and i have no regrets...in fact, i am already planning to relocate my mum.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by bull67: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
dont compare nigeria and canada at all. compare nigeria to republic of benin. i know some people will say nigeria is richer. i live in the uk and i have been to all these countries before. My friends, nigeria is the worst place to live. number one, the country is overcrowded. No government can make nigeria better because corruption wont stop. i have a friend in canada that attends a university there. If you see there classrooms ennn, its better than dangotes office. Go to nigerian public university, you will see about 400 in a class. Its only easy to make money in nigeria, and thats because of the population nothing more. Buts lets say you go broke nko? i have uncles that where rich in the 80s and 90s but today there is nothing. One still has some few properties to keep his soul but he has heart problems, the other one has nothing to show. As for me its good to have both passports. Build yourself abroad then come and make money in nigeria doing business. niger its not safe even doctors are leaving nigeria. Some of these doctors are in countries like jamaica and some other carribean countries. even doctors for liberia are getting good wages and living in beautiful doctors estates. i leave abroad and i invest back home. i also employ people. I am just doing it because i love the country but let me tell you the real fact, people are stealing your tax and oil money and they are buyings shopping malls and expensive flat in 1 london,lstanbul,scotland which is there new heaven,paris, america, milton kyenes in the uk e.t.c. this is what i know no be joke. They will later spoil the country, make you kill each other and run away. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. they even invest in their childrens name and even grandchildren.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by edoairways: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
ENG0701:

The 45CAD is promo price, actual price is 60. You enjoy the promo for 12 months.
Wow
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by ENG0701: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
benji93:
Bullshit, but the internet says Taiwan has the fastest with 85mbps. You must not know what Mbps means. cheesy

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by ENG0701: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
ENG0701:

You can also go online to check, Roger's has highest of 1000mbps, Bell has highest of 150mbps.
I worked briefly with Bell, so I know

@benji93
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
OP this is your personal opinion, there are people over there who would disagree with you.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Etinosa1234: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Elxandre:

So you really want to compare Healthcare in Canada/any advanced country to Nigeria?

A country people die from doctors strike?

I know you to be smarter than this na. undecided

What's this one saying... Did I say that Nigeria healthcare is better than Canada
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
bull67:
dont compare nigeria and canada at all. compare nigeria to republic of benin. i are buyings shopping malls and expensive flat in 1 london,lstanbul,scotland which is there new heaven,paris, america, milton kyenes in the uk e.t.c. this is what i know no be joke. They will later spoil the country, make you kill each other and run away. [/b]TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. they even invest in their childrens name and even grandchildren.

Their supporters here will disagree with u.

Helinues, Manna, Yenifer and Arrewa [b] what do u guys have to say

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by dbestuncle: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
You
Are
Welcome

Eriokanmi:
ok, thanks
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by benji93: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Yes maximum, i will take that fact, but you were talking as if that was the average. Besides, you may want to be specific as Broadband speed is different from mobile speeds.
And your other did indicate you were referring to home internet plans. But so you believe what they wrote there means you can get 1000Mbps throughout the month?
ENG0701:

You can also go online to check, Roger's has highest of 1000mbps, Bell has highest of 150mbps.
I worked briefly with Bell, so I know

@benji93
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by dbestuncle: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
God bless you

neighbourhud:
My anger is that this idiot is writing from Canada.

You are in Canada and you are discouraging others from coming. If Nigeria is as good as you make it look, what are you still doing in Canada.

I have lived here for 8 years and i have no regrets...in fact, i am already planning to relocate my mum.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by maternal: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Elxandre:

You're privileged to be in the minority and you now proclaim Nigeria is better because of your rare privilege which majority of Nigerians don't have?

A society which people with average incomes can't live a humane life is completely broken and dysfunctional.

He/she is a small pikin. That's a typical Nigerian. As long as I'm doing ok, wetin concern me. Only when it affects them they'll care. They never think "this could be my situation one day". He'll champion naija as long as it's doing good for him. See the op. People are dying, poverty level has increased, etc. Yet she's in Canada discouraging People from coming there. With all the opportunities why did she leave naija? I don't see Canadians migrating to naija. Why ? Because its a downgrade.

I knew a girl who went to school in Canada. After graduation they give you a 3 year open work permit. Within that 3 years with work experience, and if you meet the requirements you can file for residency then citizenship. This girl had many "opportunities" in naija and was told to go back. I told her not to try that, because that country is unstable and messed up. And the people telling you to return are enemy of progress. She bought a 1 way ticket back to naija. She don turn Ashewo since then and is trying to comeback to Canada through the EE.

To the oblivious youths, please don't listen to this woman, or anybody who's saying you should return to naija or stay in naija. Especially if they themselves are not in naija permanently.

7 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
In other words you OP are a cheapskate. All you want is a CHEAP LIFE. Imagine comparing Nigeria with Canada. One of the best educational systems in the world, world class healthcare, security, tourism locations, job opportunities.
Receive sense guy

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by maternal: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
bull67:
dont compare nigeria and canada at all. compare nigeria to republic of benin. i know some people will say nigeria is richer. i live in the uk and i have been to all these countries before. My friends, nigeria is the worst place to live. number one, the country is overcrowded. No government can make nigeria better because corruption wont stop. i have a friend in canada that attends a university there. If you see there classrooms ennn, its better than dangotes office. Go to nigerian public university, you will see about 400 in a class. Its only easy to make money in nigeria, and thats because of the population nothing more. Buts lets say you go broke nko? i have uncles that where rich in the 80s and 90s but today there is nothing. One still has some few properties to keep his soul but he has heart problems, the other one has nothing to show. As for me its good to have both passports. Build yourself abroad then come and make money in nigeria doing business. niger its not safe even doctors are leaving nigeria. Some of these doctors are in countries like jamaica and some other carribean countries. even doctors for liberia are getting good wages and living in beautiful doctors estates. i leave abroad and i invest back home. i also employ people. I am just doing it because i love the country but let me tell you the real fact, people are stealing your tax and oil money and they are buyings shopping malls and expensive flat in 1 london,lstanbul,scotland which is there new heaven,paris, america, milton kyenes in the uk e.t.c. this is what i know no be joke. They will later spoil the country, make you kill each other and run away. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. they even invest in their childrens name and even grandchildren.

Tell them. You'll see these politicians kids, partner, etc in the west living life. Stealing the countries money, waiting to join them once they've looted the country dry and they're out of office. If the people responsible for making the country better are planning their escape, what idiot would argue about staying in the country if they don't have too ?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by ENG0701: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
benji93:
Yes maximum, i will take that fact, but you were talking as if that was the average. Besides, you may want to be specific as Broadband speed is different from mobile speeds.
And your other did indicate you were referring to home internet plans. But so you believe what they wrote there means you can get 1000Mbps throughout the month?

It is an internet plan, if you pay for 1000mbps, you get average of 800 throughout the month. And I did not say its mobile, sorry if I wasnt clear. It is home internet. Mobile is way lower, mine is like 3mbps.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Shattuck(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
hakeem4:
you don’t know anything my brother. This is actually small especially when they deduct tax etc
deduct the tax deduct your rent, deduct everything deductible your spare cash is still worth more than an average white collar job earner in Nigeria. the argument is not even logical, it is irritating nobody is saying life in Canada is all rosy but please you can't compare both pls.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by benji93: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Understood, but perhaps you meant 30Mbps, cos i am pretty certain Nigeria's is faster than 3Mbps. cheesy
ENG0701:

It is an internet plan, if you pay for 1000mbps, you get average of 800 throughout the month. And I did not say its mobile, sorry if I wasnt clear. It is home internet. Mobile is way lower, mine is like 3mbps.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by HBB1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
lekki1444:
frustration done kee this man. naija sweet die. naija is the best cuntry in the world. but na money kill am . davido escaped from atlanta where his father put him and ran back to naija. same with dj cuppy

Get a life, broke-ass!

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
HBB1:

Get a life, broke-ass!

bros make frustration no kee you ooo. you go dey sufficient. oya say AMEN
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by AlwaysMotun: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
But I will make more money in Canada than Nigeria abi... Na that one do pass... The rest na tori
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by AFONJACOW(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
If you never travel, you will think abroad is easy, life is not easy anywhere.
with patients and coordination it's easier
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
lekki1444:
bros they are just asking for an okay life which naija cannot guarantee or provide.

They are not asking for David's larger than life bogus extravagant lifestyle. Just an okay life (of which minimum wage can offset alot of bills) and there will still be change remaining for personal development and personal capital projects.

U and I know that naija minimum wage cannot even buy a bag of rice at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by planetx: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Canada is bringing all this Africans and people from India without telling them that there are basically no jobs in Canada except for low paying crappy jobs. If you have a professional career in Nigeria with the prospect of advancement don't make the mistake of quitting your job to relocate to Canada.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
bros they are just asking for an okay life which naija cannot guarantee or provide.

They are not asking for David's larger than life bogus extravagant lifestyle. Just an okay life (of which minimum wage can offset alot of bills) and there will still be change remaining for personal development and personal capital projects.

U and I know that naija minimum wage cannot even buy a bag of rice at the moment.
brah let me tell you something as a man who has lived all over the world. there is suffering all over the world. just pray for favor and good fortune and try not to acqure too much bad karma by being unrighteous,and you will be fine anywhere in the world. there are many nigerians who live on the street in the USA and the UK just as there are many nigerians who live in banana island in naija. whats my point ? there are no paradises or utopia in this 3 dimensional world. this is a prison planet where souls are trapped in flesh so that they can experience suffering. you will suffer anywhere you are. there are different kinds of suffering depending on your karmic debt. some suffering is not material but is mental and spiritual and this is why you will see a billionaire jump out through a 27 storey building to his death ( thaat happened last year by the way. this guy called steve bing worth 600 million dollars jumped out from a 27 story building to his death. this weekend the son of billionire OJORA a lagos socialite family shot himself in the head and killed himself. my point is ? so long as you are in this 3 dimensional space and your spirit is trapped in flesh ? you will suffer. its a suffering planet. the place of affliction of souls. this is the hell that is talked about in the bible. and we are all souls burning in affliction in this hell called earth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by planetx: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kingstanding:
. But I pray to God Almighty that you and your family won't have ailments like heart disease, kidney disease and terminal disease in Jesus name then you will know that it worth it to be a Canadian. Nigeria is hell fire on Earth. If you have not been sicked before you won't know the value of good health. A word is enough for the wise.
Do you know that cancer and heart disease are the biggest killers in countries like Canada and the US due to the lifestyle and diet, go and check the number that die every year from this diseases in those countries.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
lekki1444:
brah let me tell you something as a man who has lived all over the world. there is suffering all over the world. just pray for favor and good fortune and try not to acqure too much bad karma by being unrighteous,and you will be fine anywhere in the world. there are many nigerians who live on the street in the USA and the UK just as there are many nigerians who live in banana island in naija. whats my point ? there are no paradises or utopia in this 3 dimensional world. this is a prison planet where souls are trapped in flesh so that they can experience suffering. you will suffer anywhere you are. there are different kinds of suffering depending on your karmic debt. some suffering is not material but is mental and spiritual and this is why you will see a billionaire jump out through a 27 storey building to his death ( thaat happened last year by the way. this guy called steve bing worth 600 million dollars jumped out from a 27 story building to his death. this weekend the son of billionire OJORA a lgos socialite family shot himself in the head and killed himself. my point is ? so long as you are in this 3 dimensional space and your spirit is trapped in flesh ? you will suffer. its a suffering planet. the place of affliction of souls. this is the hell that is talked about in the bible. and we are all souls burning in affliction in this hell called earth
okay, alright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Jaqenhghar: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
banmee:

All I see is 10 reasons why Nigerians have become used to suffer and poverty. They are so used to it they don't even know they are suffering anymore
Now I agree that Nigerians like suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Wesely01(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
demoBaba:
1. You also forget to compare Nigeria minimum wage with Canada minimum wage.

2. You also forget to mention salary paid per hour in Canada, and total package per month.

3. You also forget to compare unemployment rate in Nigeria, guys are ready to work but there's no work in Nigeria.

4. You also forget to mention insecurity in Nigeria, more than twenty number of arms robbers came to our area yesterday night operate freely.

5. Imagine a student in Canada that's building five bedroom duplex in Nigeria.

6. Them plenty....

If I no japa wetin I gain.

No mind the yeye Girl why she no relocate come back to Nigeria. Listen everybody if na your enemy say make you chose Japan to Nigeria not even Canada, my brother my sister just go Japan straight ok. Na yeye talk all this people dey yan online.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by HBB1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
lekki1444:

I most probably earn more than you earn in a year in one month.

Get a life bruv!
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by ednut1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Senseless OP. Comparing electricity wey no regular to a regular one, comparing govt hospitals that are death trap to ones that work. Ylu should be ashamed of your self.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
HBB1:

I most probably earn more than you earn in a year in one month.

Get a life bruv!

yeah and then when you die you will take all that money with you to the great beyond EINSTEIN lmaooo
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by naijadrivablog: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Oga stay Naija, make I stay Canada. Iranu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) / Drone View Of The New Oshodi BRT Terminus - Photos / Help!!! My Brother Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.