Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing (6836 Views)

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / If A Girl U Are Wooing Sends U This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by NiRfreak(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
illicit:
while chasing her, didn't u sleep with another girl

He's probably sex.starved in the first place, and feels the whole world should be celibate just like him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Orjioorji(f): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

stop imaginations.
grin grin he should stop imagination and come to reality.
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Emu4u2c: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
blinking001:
You dont take products of the streets out of the streets. Make use of them and allow another brother to enjoy too. They are always repercussions when you break this rule.
True Talk Bro.
I used to argue this rule thinking there is something called a repentant sinner.
You can take a hoe from the street but you can't take out the street from a hoe
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Obakashdee(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
It’s simple na, continue wooing and bang also, is that not what you want in the first instance? Or you want to own her to yourself only. Forget that and do your own part, ladies are for the streets, do you part and leave the rest
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Obakashdee(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
blinking001:
You dont take products of the streets out of the streets. Make use of them and allow another brother to enjoy too. They are always repercussions when you break this rule.

Best response
Enjoy and let me enjoy too, don’t break the chain and fall in love
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Goldmaxx(f): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
Common sense should tell u that an average naija girl gets fhucked atleast twice in a week and atleast 8 times in a month with atleast 2 guys.. so in as much as I'm after the pussy , nothing spoil ..and beside I no fit dey toast woman for two weeks.. I no dey even toast atall cos they are used to that .. my own na to invite u come my crib and leave that rest to God grin grin grin grin
fûçk that brown pússy bruh!!!
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by jumper524(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Beckysexy:
I wonder oo sad
e sure me die say na guy you be. which one be beckysexy again??
for this modern era??
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by martius101(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
illicit:
while chasing her, didn't u sleep with another girl

eleribu spotted.
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by martius101(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Beckysexy:
I wonder oo sad

another eleribu spotted.
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by blinking001(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Obakashdee:

Best response
Enjoy and let me enjoy too, don’t break the chain and fall in love
Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by blinking001(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Emu4u2c:
True Talk Bro.
I used to argue this rule thinking there is something called a repentant sinner.
You can take a hoe from the street but you can't take out the street from a hoe
Gbamsolutely
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Beckysexy(f): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
jumper524:
e sure me die say na guy you be.
which one be beckysexy again??

for this modern era??
Modern era
What is this one saying?
Abeg go sit down jhoor... You want my attention and now you've gotten it.
Byye sad
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

this one is enough.

no need your own.
My love, its been a while
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Beckysexy(f): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
martius101:

another eleribu spotted.
What is eleribu You mean that's your name?
Wow.... You have a nice name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tall Nigerian Women (over 6 Feet 2) / Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) / Fun Thread For Oldies. Let Us Talk About Old Naija Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.