Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl (1218 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl by IntellectOzone(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wawuuuu grin

I made a thread about "My brother relationship that's not up to a month and it's toxic"

On a faithful night, my brother phone rang and it was this his Ex (I've never called her not to talk of plead with her)
He was surprised and I was too, he picked up and all they spoke on issue why they have been far to each other for long.

She started her conversation with pleads "she said she's very sorry, she just have to respect her home first. Her Dad seized her phone and was getting herself all through that hard time because of her strict Dad, so she tried all possible best to avoid my brother and all of his circles"

Please the 7 years Relationship not getting to marriage quick is because of her, reasons best known to her not my brother and it's a long distance relationship so they're both cool with that.

It was a long talk tho which I can't explain further �, am just happy she's back and I will try all my possible best that bitch must be gone forever undecided

To you all that had headache reading the previous thread, please do well and have it this time around too grin because am Sorry forgive me.

To those that gave advice too, am grateful

To those that didn't see anything to say than yarn okoto meow meow, Thanks to you to.

Thanks to you all
Re: Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl by fati2001(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
I should've put you somewhere where no one can find (ay)

mansion out in sticks with nothing around you.

katy, texas , dallas,katy you know a different environment "cause you got desires " I know I know I know.
Re: Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl by Bennysam: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin
Re: Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl by 1beat(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
congrats
Re: Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl by virginprincess(f): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl by Ikea81: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
IntellectOzone:
Wawuuuu grin

I made a thread about "My brother relationship that's not up to a month and it's toxic"

On a faithful night, my brother phone rang and it was this his Ex (I've never called her not to talk of plead with her)
He was surprised and I was too, he picked up and all they spoke on issue why they have been far to each other for long.

She started her conversation with pleads "she said she's very sorry, she just have to respect her home first. Her Dad seized her phone and was getting herself all through that hard time because of her strict Dad, so she tried all possible best to avoid my brother and all of his circles"

Please the 7 years Relationship not getting to marriage quick is because of her, reasons best known to her not my brother and it's a long distance relationship so they're both cool with that.

It was a long talk tho which I can't explain further �, am just happy she's back and I will try all my possible best that bitch must be gone forever undecided

To you all that had headache reading the previous thread, please do well and have it this time around too grin because am Sorry forgive me.

To those that gave advice too, am grateful

To those that didn't see anything to say than yarn okoto meow meow, Thanks to you to.

Thanks to you all

Hmmm. You must be servicing your brother.
Re: Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl by thatsleepboy1: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2020
OP must be deceiving himself. Maybe the person she had in mind has dumped her and she only has your brother left. Long Distance relationship is just and advanced Let's just be friends. So she want to use your brother to mark her successful retirement after hoe phase. No wahala.
Re: Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl by IntellectOzone(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
OP must be deceiving himself. Maybe the person she had in mind has dumped her and she only has your brother left. Long Distance relationship is just and advanced Let's just be friends. So she want to use your brother to mark her successful retirement after hoe phase. No wahala.

There are levels to believing but this, Nah!
Out of point angry
Re: Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2020
2 questions for the eleribu op

Is your name GBOLAhan?
What is the meaning of okoto meow meow?
Re: Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl by haslaw(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

OP and his brother are the biggest clowns in the would to have beleived that an adult lady"s father seized her phone and she had no other means of communicating with her lover for several months. This is a lady the OP's brother dated for 7 years.

Cc: IntellectOzone

1 Like

Re: Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl by thatsleepboy1: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2020
haslaw:

OP and his brother are the biggest clowns in the would to have beleived that an adult lady"s father seized her phone and she had no other means of communicating with her lover for several months. This is a lady the OP's brother dated for 7 years.

Seizing a grown up lady's phone by her dad I'm nigeria is not a reasonable lie at all. They're both fools. The op quoted me and said that she's a saint.
Re: Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl by haslaw(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ex Is Back, Now Trying To Avoid The Current Toxic Girl by thatsleepboy1: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
haslaw:

Lol... Don't mind the OP and his mumu lie.

Let's say for instance. The OP's brother started dating the lady when she was 22 years and the relationship lasted for 7 years. This means the lady should be arround 29years old.

So this OP expect anyone to beleive a 29 year old lady had her phone seized by her dad and she couldn't get any other line to contact her lover for several months.

OP, abeg try and correct this area of your story na. This lie no balance at all

It is not an ordinary lie seff. A long distance relationship for that matter ooo. Like WTF I'm shits name is really happening. We really need to register an NGO for redpills and offer paid and free seminars to free ourselves from these shackles abeg so that pple out there will be wise

(1) (Reply)

Pastor & Wife Fight Over Sex Matter / What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! / You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.