Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] (5725 Views)

If You Do This As A Man You're So Daft / If You Attempt To Marry While You Are Poor, You Should Be Arrested-njonjo / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
I have not eaten since morning — I don't know why.

When you're so poor as a man, you have no choice than to barb yourself because you can't afford to pay a barber.

Any comment without a like or share gets some free recharge card.

Modified: Picture deleted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
One more thing. I want to introduce you to my friend Daniel. Buy his course and your life will not remain the same financially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by EdricBond: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
You must be a good barber, lol! grin
Why haven't you eaten? Your babe broke your heart? shocked

2 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Casan0va: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lol.
I've never been first to comment on I legend's posts sad angry

So, Ilegend, you're an autotonsorialist.
I learnt this word when I was about 16 or 17 when I read dictionary for lack of better things to do.

cheesy grin grin grin.
An autotonsorialist is a person that barbs his own hair. I hope the meaning is still valid today lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
I was going through threads 5-10 minutes ago and thought of you, like I haven't seen your thread in a while. Thought to even mail you to ask if you're fine but had to go do something only for me to get back and see your thread
How've you been?

3 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
iLegendd:
One more thing. I want to introduce you to my friend Daniel. Buy his course and your life will not remain the same financially.

Where link?

2 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by IamDavids: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2020

2 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Link to your friend's site please?
iLegendd:

2 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ilegendd you have come again. I thought you have leave us forever cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Froshloaded: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow, so this guy is your friend.

I always see his ads.

1 Like

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
ilegend da legend cheesy
how are things going on with u cheesy
u really having a way with the ladies here
i can see that babe there saying she was worried she hasnt seen u and was about mailing u cheesy
nothing soil sha grin
u be correct guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Mandela27: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
ILEGEND

2 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Mozino007(m): 2:16am On Dec 18, 2020
indi ara

2 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by COURVOISier(m): 3:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Na people wey follow this op advice dey smile. grin grin grin

Over excitement don cause wahala. Make I remove the pix .. Them don dey track me. grin grin grin Make una hustle una own. tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Froshloaded:

Wow, so this guy is your friend.

I always see his ads.
Same here bro

1 Like

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by achaemeka(m): 3:27am On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

When you're so poor as a man, you have no choice than to barb yourself because you can't afford to pay a barber.

Sir,abeg buy me an i5core laptop and and midrange phone.Make I for dey self employed sir.Abeg help me.

1 Like

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

I barb myself.
My Wife also barbs me, since she's better.
So, ur effort is nothing to someone like me grin grin grin
U don't have to be poor to achieve such.

In my District, HAIRCUT costs about $30, meanwhile a New Clipper costs about $25.
So, since that's the case I resolved to be cutting my hair myself and my wife does it better.
And we agreed to WILL that weekly $30 to my EX in Naija.
People fix things themselves in diaspora.
Most White Guys cut their hairs themselves.
No one PHOTOCOPIES MATERIALS for you.
You do it yourself.
The System compels u to become a MACHINA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I barb myself.
My Wife also barbs me, since she's better.
So, ur effort is nothing to someone like me grin grin grin
U don't have to be poor to achieve such.

In my District HAIRCUT costs about $30, meanwhile a New Clipper costs about $25.
So, since that's the case I resolved to be cutting my hair myself and my wife does it better.
And we agreed to WILL that weekly $30 to my EX in Naija.
People fix things themselves in diaspora.
Most White Guys cut themselves at home.
No one PHOTOCOPIES MATERIALS for you.
You do it yourself.
The System compels u to become a MACHINA.

How can I come over there sir?

7 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by gfon(m): 5:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Legend himself

1 Like

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by gstelly: 6:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Madman

1 Like

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by ikorodureporta: 6:15am On Dec 18, 2020
Not always true!
Since I moved into Ikorodu, I've not found a reliable barber,... I go home to retouch my hair after barbing, & somehow, I don't patronize barbers anymore because I just do it myself

1 Like

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by georgementday(m): 6:23am On Dec 18, 2020
EdricBond:
You must be a good barber, lol! grin
Why haven't you eaten? Your babe broke your heart? shocked
gbam

2 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by chubinwa(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2020
You have not eaten yet you have money to buy recharge cards for freebies. I can't fit laugh

3 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by legendEMT(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Make I comment for the sake of prolonging the thread

3 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Meedon: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2020
COURVOISier:

Bros. No reason am. You deh run ads.

2 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2020
Meedon:

Bros. No reason am. You deh run ads.
It's f.cking obvious Bros.

3 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Meedon: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2020
5hanklee:

It's f.cking obvious Bros.

Yeah.

3 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by upower123(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Please don't like the post before mine..God bless

3 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2020
COURVOISier:

If this is your account, I'd urge you to apologize to Helioshay.

I remembered how you abused the innocent guy when he said he makes millions every month from publishing.

You called him lots of offensive names and cursed him. Please, go to his thread and apologize.

Tell him you're sorry for those horrible things you said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
ilegend da legend cheesy
how are things going on with u cheesy
u really having a way with the ladies here
i can see that babe there saying she was worried she hasnt seen u and was about mailing u cheesy
nothing soil sha grin
u be correct guy cheesy

My man. tongue

2 Likes

Re: When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] by Englishisamust: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2020
If you like this comment you are not going to see 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Seen In Nsukka This Morning / How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics / Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.