Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) (37040 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
[s]
fati2001:
this is real man....

not some of the bitter one's that lament and complain every minute here on nairaland.
[/s]

Shut up
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
The type of husband I'm looking for,but richer than this one sha
Go build am yourself na
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Meow meow

Crocodile tears and aww aww people will never seize to amaze me. cheesy

This is the kinda man the girl in the other thread is looking for that doesn’t know the ROLE OF HER POOR BOYFRIEND IN HER LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Excuzeme: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
MONEY-go, WOMAN-go!
That would not stop her from jumping to another man, if he became penniless tomorrow.
undecided
Most Men will always for Maaga for Women, Na so God create am.

Anyway, l congratulate her for finding and keeping her own Maaga.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:
My prayer is to marry a man that loves me unconditionally like his life depends on it....

shocked Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by 2cribz: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yahoo proceeds

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
It's normal when the love is there.

Enjoy!
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Whiteshield: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:
this is real man....

not some of the bitter one's that lament and complain every minute here on nairaland.

How many cars have your father bought for your mother?

Or it is a taboo for your mother to drive a car?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nice one... That's how I will surprise my Chioma one day by God Grace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Ijaya123: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:

Do you have the qualities to attract and retain such men?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
have u checked jordi on videos d guy is good and rich
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by MaxiB1242: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
A brother is in a dying state. Please help.3154303227 first bank. As you do may God bless you exceedingly
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by chatinent: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oh, I thought he is her grandson.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Jodha(f): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
collinsuchendu:

shocked Like seriously?

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

How many cars have your father bought for your mother?
Or it is a taboo for your mother to drive a car?
don't try to tell me about the negative things of your parents...

have respect for them
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Babapyro: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
We know your type, material freak, them say make you no work and succeed in your life,must you depend on a man for survival

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by PBeni(m): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Person nor go hear word for these ladies tonight... grin
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by malali: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:
My prayer is to marry a man that loves me unconditionally like his life depends on it....

His prayer also is to find a woman that loves him unconditionally like her life depends on it.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]
Shut up
the bitter one just report himself.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by KingRabota: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Not a guarantee bro.
She may have been with him long before he made it Xtra Large.
She may even have been the person who used her contacts to propel him to Glory.
We don't know their story.

All you women complaining that you want someone like this . Would you accept Him into your life BEFORE he got himself cleaned up abii na ready made una dey wait ?

Hanty what do you have to offer ?

Excuzeme:
kissMONEY-go, WOMAN-go!
That would not stop her from jumping to another man, if he became penniless tomorrow.
undecided
Most Men will always for Maaga for Women, Na so God create am.

Anyway, l congratulate her for finding and keeping her own Maaga.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by obkishoka(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please I'm In need of a fashion designer that is willing to relocate to delta.

Thnks
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

the bitter one just report himself.
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Whitecoal711: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hope he bought for his mum too
congrst to the girl sha
she should watch out for her friends oo
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Excuzeme: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
If she wants more goodies from that man, she should continue to remain loyal and continue to also give that man Maximum Peace Of Mind and she'll thank me Later grin grin

Words of Wisdom!

Forming Feminnazzi for your Husband will only earn you slaps and beatings (not that l support that, l would rather get rid of such cantankerous woman), like all those Oloshos and SlayMama-BabyMamas on Nairaland. grin grin

But a Woman that submits to her husband, treats him nice, remains 100% faithful, respects him and treats him like her King, will herself be elevated by that Husband, to the position of his Queen, spoilt day and night with Love and Gifts.

Its as simple as A,B,C, no shortcut. Not all these wayward ones that are hoping for something good, na dream dem dey dream
undecided grin
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by saintruky(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
@slawomiir... Maga don pay o
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
od501:

Hanti go hustle oo....na who humble we dey buy car give! No be to go dey should amen upandan

and uncle, you no count among them... nah who get high sense we dy look for ... no be to quote monikers up and down. and dy make mouth.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Na wife wey cool down dey get car gift

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
GofuckYourself:
Shut up
keep on reporting urself... bitter man.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fahdiga:
Nice one from the husband. I hope she won't cheat on him in this life again

If faithfulness can be bought yes bt not cheating on ur partner shud be because of such things bt better values unless ur highly materialistic.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Jodha post=97206287][/quote]

And you're even smiling.. it's alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.