Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. (3830 Views)

Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). / Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Camelot65:
The first time I tried preparing custard cheesy Na water I make with seeds inside

Especially daily custard...that one hard die..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Truvel:
No Be Small Thing Ooo. Even As I Dey Claim Say I Sabi Cook, I Still Dey Get Problem When I Wan Prepare Pap Or Custard. If D Water No Be Excess, Na Koko Go Full Pap Or Custard.

Pap no too hard sha...but yhu see custard....no way....
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nazgul:

I bet you can't cook better than me.

Wetin yhu talk

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
luminouz:
Dont worry... Her tutorial is all you need. Stuff is simple unlike that goddamn soup making with the permutation and combination issues. grin
if u want to learn how to cook a new meal u try and learn it from the older generation of women.if not ur mom then ur grandmom or ur aunt or any lady who is much older.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nazgul: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

Wetin yhu talk
You heard me right...I'm a much better cook than you.

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by luminouz(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
if u want to learn how to cook a new meal u try and learn it from the older generation of women.if not ur mom then ur grandmom or ur aunt or any lady who is much older.
Lol... I guess you are right jus that I haven't been home for so Long

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by MeekySmudger(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

Wetin yhu talk
...Hahaha hahaha as...the pawpaw pics tho

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
MeekySmudger:
....Your dad likes you ooo.....funniest part....nah my grandpa teach my mama how to cook,...she kon teach me tooo...but my papa nah f9.....he go just dey condemn person....he no go ever correct....he go just condemn and discourage ....I no longer take his words seriously again
Dat Time Wey I Never Sabi Cook, I Been Dey Yab My Younger Sister Say She No Sabi Cook & Her Food No Sweet. Omo Na So She Frown Her Face. So, One Day Nai My Sister Come Tell My Mother Say Today Na Me Go Cook. Nai Dem Tell Me Say Make I Prepare Fried Rice. Me As An Inexperience Guy Na. I Come Form Like Say Na Simple Thing Na. Bro. When I Cook D Rice Finish Ehn, Na BOMB. Everybody Just Go Buy Fish Drink Garri Dat Day. Since Den Ehn, I Come Dey Give Kitchen Social Distancing.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
Burgerlomo:

And you're one of those that said they only know how to cook indomie, abi?

You berra goan learn the way to your wife's V, else she'd throw you out of her house, or better still bring in a side cock that'll come and take your spot. You won't say I didn't warn you.

luminouz:

Abeg leave the bobo be na...na by force to marry ni or is it because he could cook so well?

Haba...leave him alone oooooh grin

If he wasn't looking to catch a Wife, why would he be advertising his 'goodies' subtlely? Na their way, I know. Always flashing green lights to attract mugus.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Burgerlomo: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Magnoliaa:

And you're one of those that said they only know how to cook indomie, abi?

You berra goan learn the way to your wife's V, else she'd throw you out of her house, or better still bring in a side cock that'll come and take your spot. You won't say I didn't warn you.

If he wasn't looking to catch a Wife, why would he be advertising his 'goodies' subtlely? Na their way, I know. Always flashing green lights to attract mugus.

Who cares cool

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nazgul:

You heard me right...I'm a much better cook than you.

I won't argue o... because I hate stress and cooking is stressful...but if I cook for yhu ...my dear ....yhu won't want to eat another food that's not mine...
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
MeekySmudger:
...Hahaha hahaha as...the pawpaw pics tho

Yhu guys are stealing my memes too much in this nairaland o...

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nazgul: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

I won't argue o... because I hate stress and cooking is stressful...but if I cook for yhu ...my dear ....yhu won't want to eat another food that's not mine...

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
yes there are few who stayed in hostels and off camp and who still cant cook...yes like those who have a lot of money to burn.The thing is that if the money u have in school is meant for buying books u would have no choice than to adapt.Now imagine for example u are medical student and u know medical books are quite expensive..if u sensible u would the excess amount of money u would be using to buy food in fast food joints or resturants everyday would be so expensive that u might find it difficult to purchase what u need in school.Imagine using 10k to eat ur breakfast in sizzlers,8k to eat ur lunch in mr biggs and 7k to eat ur dinner.imagine u doing this everyday it will tell on ur expensives.Except if u are very wealthy .so it will be cheaper to buy foodstuff and store.dats what most guys do.But for the ladies in school they have guys and lecturers who take them out regularly so they dont need to cook.when i was in school then there was this girl i knew na everyday guys dey take her out to buy hamgurgers or pizza.na wetin she eat throughout for school.she never cooked one day except maybe if she wants to prepare indomie and egg. Saw the girl of recent on facebook cheesy..babe wey slim dat time for school she don dey measure weight now with eniola grin .maybe na the marriage things sha cheesy.

Omoo. See enjoyment... cheesy Guys really have money to spend oh.

About Laycon - I only know from online reviews. How he's always complaining that there's no food for him to eat, yada yada yada.

BBNaija is acting? undecided Who said that?
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nazgul: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

So what and what can you cook?
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Who cares cool

You meanit? Marriage as your crown is not your greatest desire in this life? *Yinmu* Men were made for women. You can't change nature... you'll always desire a woman and faithfulness from her.

It's just how you pipu are wayad.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by MeekySmudger(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Truvel:
Dat Time Wey I Never Sabi Cook, I Been Dey Yab My Younger Sister Say She No Sabi Cook & Her Food No Sweet. Omo Na So She Frown Her Face. So, One Day Nai My Sister Come Tell My Mother Say Today Na Me Go Cook. Nai Dem Tell Me Say Make I Prepare Fried Rice. Me As An Inexperience Guy Na. I Come Form Like Say Na Simple Thing Na. Bro. When I Cook D Rice Finish Ehn, Na BOMB. Everybody Just Go Buy Fish Drink Garri Dat Day. Since Den Ehn, I Come Dey Give Kitchen Social Distancing.
..........Hahaha....so hilarious....abeg dey near kitchen ooo....me nah after I sabi cook...I start to yab everyone at home sey nah me be best cook
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by MeekySmudger(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu guys are stealing my memes too much in this nairaland o...
....I don steal dis one to....hahahahahahaaa
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Burgerlomo: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Magnoliaa:

You meanit? Marriage as your crown is not your greatest desire in this life? *Yinmu* Men were made for women. You can't change nature... you'll always desire a woman and faithfulness from her.

It's just how you pipu are wayad.

Seriously looking for one tho grin
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nazgul:

So what and what can you cook?

I can't start listing them jhoor....yhu go first
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
MeekySmudger:
....I don steal dis one to....hahahahahahaaa

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Seriously looking for one tho grin

Really? Should I groom you? grin

Lemme teach you the Art of Being A Feminine Man that drives women wild... Na dem go dey rush you, hoping to dominate you (yunno, it's in our nature - it's not a negative tin).
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by MeekySmudger(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=Jodha post=97238621][/quote]stolen too...keep em coming
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nazgul: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

I can't start listing them jhoor....yhu go first
Lol...

I can boil water and make semo/garri, I can boil yam, rice, egg...

I can cook spaghetti, tomato stew, noodles, beans, yam porridge, vegetable soup...

I can fry eggs, plantain, yam...

Your turn cheesy
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol...

I can boil water and make semo/garri, I can boil yam, rice, egg...

I can cook spaghetti, tomato stew, noodles, beans, yam porridge, vegetable soup...

I can fry eggs, plantain, yam...

Your turn cheesy

Boil water keh...

Vegetable soup...egusi...okro/ogbonno ...okro ... ogbonno...okazi...kirigina...yam/plantain and pepper... Yam/plantain portage... Yam and egg sauce (my favourite) ... chicken sauce... kekefai...rice and stew ...fried rice...beans..jollof...oil rice...shall I go on..??

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Silentgroper(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Something wey i don sabi since uni days..
fati2001 be don dy shakara 4 me ontop tuwo.. she no knw xay i sabi cook am.

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nazgul: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

Boil water keh...

Vegetable soup...egusi...okro/ogbonno ...okro ... ogbonno...okazi...kirigina...yam/plantain and pepper... Yam/plantain portage... Yam and egg sauce (my favourite) ... chicken sauce... kekefai...rice and stew ...fried rice...beans..jollof...oil rice...shall I go on..??
Go on na... they're mostly foreign dishes...very few local dishes. Meaning I'm clearly leading this contest. wink

Can you cook Nsala soup?
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
luminouz:

Lol... I think I can still do akara and even moimoi sef...my mum did it like a million times in front of me. The hardest part is peeling and sieving the beans shell
It's Not Abt U Think U Can Still Do Akara & Moimoi Sef. Dat Ur Mum Did It Like A Million Times In Front Of U Doesn't Mean U Can Do It. Av U Tried It Personally On Ur Own?
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nazgul:

Go on na... they're mostly foreign dishes...very few local dishes. Meaning I'm clearly leading this contest. wink

Can you cook Nsala soup?

Nsala is not my local dish...I can't cook it...

Can yhu cook kirigina and kekefai??
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nazgul: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

Nsala is not my local dish...I can't cook it...

Can yhu cook kirigina and kekefai??
No...where are you from?

That name sounds alien to me.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Silentgroper(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Magnoliaa:
The title sounds promising, but I'm yet to be impressed.

Eggs, indomie--are these the same men that hassle women about cooking or no cooking??

angry
Cooking is a woman thing. We shouldnt be stressing doing this whilst providing nd taking care of u lazy asses.

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
ur mom did u well cheesy
no be like those girls dat will be watching zee world films and when their mom shout nkechi! come and help me in the kitchen they will be frowning face and saying mom! i am doing my assignment! the housegirl can help! cheesy
bros, na just recently I learn those ones oooh! I need to learn how to wash fish and meat sef.

Damn, why don born me in the midst of girls sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman / Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. / Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.