Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. (3829 Views)

Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). / Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I'm still a teenager though but I can cook rice, sphagetti, make eba, indomie, fry egg..... Finish. I wonder how I wan take survive for university next year sef
Learn Either 4rm Ur Mum Or Dad Now Dat U Av Dem Around.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by MeekySmudger(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Truvel:
Dat's Good. Me Na My Dad Nai Teach Me How To Cook Oo. B4 Ehn, Even To Make Pap Na War. I'm Just Glad Dat I Learnt Well 4rm Him.
....Your dad likes you ooo.....funniest part....nah my grandpa teach my mama how to cook,...she kon teach me tooo...but my papa nah f9.....he go just dey condemn person....he no go ever correct....he go just condemn and discourage ....I no longer take his words seriously again

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:
Indomie, fried eggs, rice and stew, egusi soup, groundnut soup, all kinds of sause, Spaghetti, beans, all other kinds of popular soup( Except ogbono and okra I hate these two soups I cannot come and be swallowing what I don't understand) lastly toasted foods
If Person Wey Sabi Prepare Ogbono & Okra Soup Prepare Am 4 U, U Go Like Am.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Truvel:
Anybody Wey Taste My Food Dey Tell Him Neighbour D Story.

Tell him neighbor story of how dem manage the food...but my own... anybody wey taste my food go beg me to cook again..
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
MeekySmudger:
...forget am..jhooor....the first time I cook jollof rice was in school..all my neighbor came and tasted it..they were like damn.....very sweet...my head wan burst dat

Omoh ...it feels good when people love what yhu cook...
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Truvel:
Dat's Good. Me Na My Dad Nai Teach Me How To Cook Oo. B4 Ehn, Even To Make Pap Na War. I'm Just Glad Dat I Learnt Well 4rm Him.

My dad taught me too... Omoh till today pap nah war for me o... especially custard .. I'll do and throwaway like two times before getting it right ....and yet small seed go still dey...
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Why you no go like am, time to roast the men grin

Not really. It's just... people create threads for women all the time to rate them and assess their "wifeability" and whatever.

It's like a breath of fresh air to see one directed at men.

Truvel:
As Simple As U Think Indomie & Egg Is, There Are Ladies Dat Can't Prepare It. I Once Told A Lady To Prepare Indomie & Egg 4 Me. She Prepared Nonsense 4 Me. I Just Managed To Eat D Food, Make E No Just Be Say My Money Waste.

Dawan no be my problem. The men who can't do jack and still harass women over same are the ones I'm here for...

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Truvel:
If Person Wey Sabi Prepare Ogbono & Okra Soup Prepare Am 4 U, U Go Like Am.

That's what I wanted to tell him....the okra and ogbonna that I prepared for my mom the last time... she has been begging to cook it again...
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Burgerlomo: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Not really. It's just... people create threads for women all the time to rate them and assess their "wifeability" and whatever.

It's like a breath of fresh air to see one directed at men.

Dawan no be my problem. The men who can't do jack and still harass women over same are the ones I'm here for...

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
mosdii:

Marriage is a no no for me and not everyone will marry (I'm one of those).

You wee change. A man is never happy without a gud woman. Let andropause and your grandfather biological clock start ticking... A pillar await you as you push 40, you go seeram.

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
on average nigerian guy of today can cook far better than naija ladies cheesy

Taaar! For where? Shebi dat laycon abi watin for BBN no sabi cook? And another one. And besides, I'll accept that they can just do the basics, to keep stomach fed, but being more than good in it?

most of us who didnt learn it from our moms where forced to learn it while in the university.In the university it cost more to buy food outside so u would have no choice than to learn to cook.some did it trail by error and in that way they perfected their cooking.Any guy today wey u see say no sabi cook probably attended his university education going from home to classes.There is no how as a guy that finished from a naija university will now be saying he cant cook cheesy.

Okay. This is valid, but despite this there'll be some who attended school and stayed at hostels that still wouldn't/don't know how to cook...

Not forgetting they have gfs, oh, that they can always visit.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
mosdii:

Marriage is a no no for me and not everyone will marry (I'm one of those).

Again, I knw u're just playing hard to get. That's how gys do when they are still 'fresh' and depending on their sex appeal.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by pocohantas(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
on average nigerian guy of today can cook far better than naija ladies cheesy

LIES. While I agree that a lot of ladies can’t or would rather not cook, but it is highly impossible that NIGERIAN men (not some other country) can cook far BETTER than Nigerian women on the average.

most of us who didnt learn it from our moms where forced to learn it while in the university.In the university it cost more to buy food outside so u would have no choice than to learn to cook.some did it trail by error and in that way they perfected their cooking.Any guy today wey u see say no sabi cook probably attended his university education going from home to classes.There is no how as a guy that finished from a naija university will now be saying he cant cook cheesy.

That nonsense you people cook? Pack all the seasoning and coloring put inside. Even the number of hours they use to slice onions, e go remain to wear face shield. Tel them to fry fish nko? They will start at the gate and be throwing it inside the oil. Abeg talk another thing.

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by 360clips: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
What da fvuck is this fool talking bout?
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

LIES. While I agree that a lot of ladies can’t or would rather not cook, but it is highly impossible that NIGERIAN men (not some other country) can cook far BETTER than Nigerian women on the average.

That nonsense you people cook? Pack all the seasoning and coloring put inside. Even the number of hours they use to slice onions, e go remain to wear face shield. Tel them to fry fish nko? They will start at the gate and be throwing it inside the oil. Abeg talk another thing.
u need to take to slice the onions.if u hurry slice them dem go dey took big and na onions onions go full everything wey u prepare and as for artificial seasoning cheesy even many ladies too dey kill their food with too much artificial seasoning cheesy.na naija thing.by the way if u get enough pepper,garlic and other natural ingredients to add to ur food u really no need to put much artificial seasoning for ur food.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

a lot of ladies would rather eat out or just prepare indomie cos indomie is very easy.Some sef cant even do the indomie.I am talking about the new generation of ladies we have now.many of them no sabi prepare food.enter some house u go see dust don gather for kitchen.We guys on average when it comes to cooking na we dey get the upper hand nowardays cheesy.if u see a guy complaining about his gf not agreeing to cook its not that he cant cook but he would want a woman who knows her stuff when it comes to cooking.u know asper naija mentality its weird if a man is in the kitchen and his woman is in the sitting room hence the reason why some guys want their women to cook.In other climes it does not matter that much if the woman cant cook but the man can.

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Taaar! For where? Shebi dat laycon abi watin for BBN no sabi cook? And another one. And besides, I'll accept that they can just do the basics, to keep stomach fed, but being more than good in it?

Okay. This is valid, but despite this there'll be some who attended school and stayed at hostels that still wouldn't/don't know how to cook...

Not forgetting they have gfs, oh, that they can always visit.
yes there are few who stayed in hostels and off camp and who still cant cook...yes like those who have a lot of money to burn.The thing is that if the money u have in school is meant for buying books u would have no choice than to adapt.Now imagine for example u are medical student and u know medical books are quite expensive..if u sensible u would the excess amount of money u would be using to buy food in fast food joints or resturants everyday would be so expensive that u might find it difficult to purchase what u need in school.Imagine using 10k to eat ur breakfast in sizzlers,8k to eat ur lunch in mr biggs and 7k to eat ur dinner.imagine u doing this everyday it will tell on ur expensives.Except if u are very wealthy .so it will be cheaper to buy foodstuff and store.dats what most guys do.But for the ladies in school they have guys and lecturers who take them out regularly so they dont need to cook.when i was in school then there was this girl i knew na everyday guys dey take her out to buy hamgurgers or pizza.na wetin she eat throughout for school.she never cooked one day except maybe if she wants to prepare indomie and egg.Saw the girl of recent on facebook cheesy..babe wey slim dat time for school she don dey measure weight now with eniola grin .maybe na the marriage things sha cheesy.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
They will start at the gate and be throwing it inside the oil. Abeg talk another thing. [/quote] ;stand at the gate and start throwing the food inside the hot oil grin grin hahaha

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Camelot65: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

My dad taught me too... Omoh till today pap nah war for me o... especially custard .. I'll do and throwaway like two times before getting it right ....and yet small seed go still dey...
The first time I tried preparing custard cheesy Na water I make with seeds inside
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I'm still a teenager though but I can cook rice, sphagetti, make eba, indomie, fry egg..... Finish. I wonder how I wan take survive for university next year sef
ur mom did u well cheesy
no be like those girls dat will be watching zee world films and when their mom shout nkechi! come and help me in the kitchen they will be frowning face and saying mom! i am doing my assignment! the housegirl can help! cheesy
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by luminouz(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Again, I knw u're just playing hard to get. That's how gys do when they are still 'fresh' and depending on their sex appeal.

Abeg leave the bobo be na...na by force to marry ni or is it because he could cook so well?

Haba...leave him alone oooooh grin
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=97235624]

ok i no watch big brother but i know laycon..i don see some of im pics and he won d big brother as i heard.na wetin laycon talk? asper he said he doesnt know how to cook?
u know big brother na acting so we no fit too use that one judge cheesy
u might be shocked if this same laycon prepare egusi soup for u u go even chop plate join cheesy
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by luminouz(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
They will start at the gate and be throwing it inside the oil. Abeg talk another thing. ;stand at the gate and start throwing the food inside the hot oil grin grin hahaha

Bro why you come carry me here na....I no sabi cook soup o... But I can pound yam like a MF..
grin
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
luminouz:

Bro why you come carry me here na....I no sabi cook soup o... But I can pound yam like a MF..
grin
wich yam are talking about?

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by luminouz(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
wich yam are talking about?

Normal yam na.... grin grin....

I can make pounded yam. My grandma taught me.

But making soup na disaster!!!
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
luminouz:

Normal yam na.... grin grin....

I can make pounded yam. My grandma taught me.

But making soup na disaster!!!
for soup dat one na sense sha cheesy if u patient enuf u go do am cheesy
like me wetin i wan learn this christmas holiday na how to prepare akara and moi moi.dose too food just dey hungry me like mad and for here no akara stand cheesy.anytime i just dey think of akara my mouth just dey water cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

No Be Small Thing Ooo. Even As I Dey Claim Say I Sabi Cook, I Still Dey Get Problem When I Wan Prepare Pap Or Custard. If D Water No Be Excess, Na Koko Go Full Pap Or Custard.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nazgul: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:
See them ....they cannot cook...
I bet you can't cook better than me.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
for soup dat one na sense sha cheesy if u patient enuf u go do am cheesy
like me wetin i wan learn this christmas holiday na how to prepare akara and moi moi.dose too food just dey hungry me like mad and for here no akara stand cheesy.anytime i just dey think of akara my mouth just dey water cheesy cheesy

Lol... I think I can still do akara and even moimoi sef...my mum did it like a million times in front of me. The hardest part is peeling and sieving the beans shell
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
luminouz:

Lol... I think I can still do akara and even moimoi sef...my mum did it like a million times in front of me. The hardest part is peeling and sieving the beans shell
aghh u dey try den nau cheesy
me on the day wen i wan learn i go learn am my aunt go just dey give me whatsap online tutorial as i go dey prepare am cheesy
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by luminouz(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
aghh u dey try den nau cheesy
me on the day wen i wan learn i go learn am my aunt go just dey give me whatsap online tutorial as i go dey prepare am cheesy
Dont worry... Her tutorial is all you need. Stuff is simple unlike that goddamn soup making with the permutation and combination issues. grin
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by MeekySmudger(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

....the next wey u shit...u go spend complete four hours.....guys who do like....just started cooking .....later dey become experts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Has Got The Full Package (PHOTOS) / Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. / Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.