Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). (4316 Views)

Why Do Men Buy Very Expensive Gifts For Their Wives Especially Ugly Ones / Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Truvelisback(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2022
Good day, fellas. Wedding may be Cheap(of which i still doubt) but u see marriage, no go there. it is very, very expensive. No go let person whine u oooo. There is a place i used to buy food every morning B4 going to work. The woman has abt 6 to 7 girls who are unmarried. One of the girls has been giving me green light and she like me so much and her mum do too. So, this morning, she summoned up courage to ask me: Which of her sisters i like and won't i get married? She asked me in the presence of her mum. I bluntly told her that i would love to marry any of them but the horrible state of the country has made marriage a very huge stress and burden. That's why i haven't put marriage into consideration for now. Honestly speaking, if i were as rich as Dangote or as Ned Nwoko, i would have married them all. Bro, Marriage is very, very expensive, no go let person whine u ooo. If not for child bearing or sex, single life would have been the Best.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by June15(m): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Wedding may be Cheap(of i still doubt) but u see marriage, no go there. it is very, very expensive. No go let person whine u oooo. There is a place i used to buy food every morning B4 going to work. The woman has abt 6 to 7 girls who are unmarried. One of the girls has been giving me green light and she like me so much and her do too. So, this morning, she summoned up courage to ask me: Which of her sister's i like and won't i get married? I bluntly told her that i would love to marry any of them but the horrible state of the country has made marriage a very huge stress and burden. That's i haven't put in consideration for now. Honestly speaking, if i was as rich as Dangote or as Ned Nwoko, i would have married them all. Bro, Marriage is very, very expensive.

That's all??

15 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Aareakinwunmi(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2022
Money is Good for everything.
Me I wan get money cos I go like visit more than 100 countries

13 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Truvelisback(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2022
June15:

That's all??
What else are u expecting? Read again, i just modified the post.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Zonefree(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2022
Have you been married before?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by robinso01(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Wedding no cost, na marriage cost indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Fahvvy: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2022
You're very correct chief...
Weddings are expensive and marriages are da.mn costly...

And so if you must go down this road, you MUST do so with someone who is more than willing to carry the cost with you undecided...

Asides that, you're better off being single undecided...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Wizywiz(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2022
grin over expensive

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by viyon02: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Ok op. Try ignorance, you will understand better when you are old.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by ukaface(f): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Wedding may be Cheap(of i still doubt) but u see marriage, no go there. it is very, very expensive. No go let person whine u oooo. There is a place i used to buy food every morning B4 going to work. The woman has abt 6 to 7 girls who are unmarried. One of the girls has been giving me green light and she like me so much and her do too. So, this morning, she summoned up courage to ask me: Which of her sister's i like and won't i get married? She asked me in the presence of her mum. I bluntly told her that i would love to marry any of them but the horrible state of the country has made marriage a very huge stress and burden. That's why i haven't put marriage into consideration for now. Honestly speaking, if i were as rich as Dangote or as Ned Nwoko, i would have married them all. Bro, Marriage is very, very expensive, no go let person whine u ooo. If not for child bearing or sex, single life would have been the Best.
you no explain well, how is it expensive?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by obinna58(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2022
True sha

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2022
If you marry for sex. Sorry you have made a big mistake. That sex you no go see.

Then you begin to wonder.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2022
nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by lereinter(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2022
When you marry in your late 40"s that's when you go know

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Mercury12(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2022
ukaface:
He is trying to tell you his single life is expensive not to talk of marriage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by ednut1(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2022
If the daughters are well trained. You can marry and they can open food business and slowly build it. Those amala joint people made so much money and were able to send their kids abroad for studies. Be strategic mr man,

9 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Truvelisback(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2022
ukaface:
Money and women are 5 letter words accompanied with heavy responsibilities. As a matter of fact, her mum loves me alot. Her mum even addresses me as "Sir" despite the fact that she is older than i am.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Truvelisback(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2022
lereinter:

When you marry in your late 40"s that's when you go know
Abraham married and had Isaac at his old age. He was even famous than Methuselah who lived close to a thousand year. During GEJ, life wasn't as difficult as this. Buhar's govt has made everything a living a Hell.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Truvelisback(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2022
ednut1:
If the daughters are well trained. You can marry and they can open food business and slowly build it. Those amala joint people made so much money and were able to send their kids abroad for studies. Be strategic mr man,
The mum wants me to have any of her daughters for marriage but.....
Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Truvelisback(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2022
viyon02:
Ok op. Try ignorance, you will understand better when you are old.
What were u expecting me to do? Promise what i can't do? Anyway, they are doing well in terms of business and food or what to eat won't be any issue. They are hardworking.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Truvelisback(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Fahvvy:
You're very correct chief...
Weddings are expensive and marriages are da.mn costly...

And so if you must go down this road, you MUST do so with someone who is more than willing to carry the cost with you undecided...

Asides that, you're better off being single undecided...
Best comment so far...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by LikeAking: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Wedding may be Cheap(of i still doubt) but u see marriage, no go there. it is very, very expensive. No go let person whine u oooo. There is a place i used to buy food every morning B4 going to work. The woman has abt 6 to 7 girls who are unmarried. One of the girls has been giving me green light and she like me so much and her do too. So, this morning, she summoned up courage to ask me: Which of her sisters i like and won't i get married? She asked me in the presence of her mum. I bluntly told her that i would love to marry any of them but the horrible state of the country has made marriage a very huge stress and burden. That's why i haven't put marriage into consideration for now. Honestly speaking, if i were as rich as Dangote or as Ned Nwoko, i would have married them all. Bro, Marriage is very, very expensive, no go let person whine u ooo. If not for child bearing or sex, single life would have been the Best.
grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by techWriter3: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
funds is Good for right

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by DannyJ19(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
Don't think it's expensive tho. I'd say the situation of the country presently ain't friendly, that's why y'all think marriage is expensive.

Just solve your money problem, we still have families earning below $100 monthly and doing fine.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Truvelisback(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
DannyJ19:
Don't think it's expensive tho. I'd say the situation of the country presently ain't friendly, that's why y'all think marriage is expensive.

Just solve your money problem, we still have families earning below $100 monthly and doing fine.
It is now very expensive. Buhari's govt made it so. To become a family man no be BoBo.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by emmanuelbrown26: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Abraham married and had Isaac at his old age. He was even famous than Methuselah who lived close to a thousand year. During GEJ, life wasn't as difficult as this. Buhar's govt has made everything a living a Hell.
Don't mind that mudafucker saying rubbish. Stress of marriage no worth am, then d daughters of eve we hv dis day are nothing to write home about.
Now u are managing ur life, carry one delilah put for house na that time u go cum resemble shadow of urself. Aside child, I don't see any benefit in settling down with naija woman. How son of man go work his ass off till d day he will join his ancestors.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Starz825(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ok maybe we go wait for obi's government
. let's see cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Burdenbearer: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2022
ukaface:
If u were a man, u would understand.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by ukaface(f): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Burdenbearer:
If u were a man, u would understand.
men always portraying sexism upandan
Some Women no dey do head of family?
Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Truvelisback(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
ukaface:
men always portraying sexism upandan Some Women no dey do head of family?
Head of family. Ass in?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Burdenbearer: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
ukaface:
men always portraying sexism upandan
Some Women no dey do head of family?
How do they portray sexism upanda? Na how many women dey do head of family?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. / Look How Simple Innoson CEO Is Looking / Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.