Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. (3827 Views)

Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). / Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Dreyton36: 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
I love to cook with my headphones on

I can cook anything any human can eat and it'll be just perfect

I just finished cooking groundnut soup with goat head damn it's super lit

With pounded yam wey smoke they commot for the body

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
dairykidd:

I got everything right sha i guess because of the nylons i used. Them begin swell up and burst inside the pot embarassed I ate moi moi at a popular eatery and ended up on admission for 4 days. The things i can never it when its mass prepared are moi moi, salad, fresh veggies, any form of beans (except akara) I prefer u shoot me than to eat those foods outside
one of my guy then eat beans for a public eatery.d tin come turn im belle so im come enter okada rush come my side.wen i open door for am i just see poo all over im trousers cheesy.d guy poo for body.im say na as the bike dey enter pothole im just shiat for body cheesy cheesy.say na d beans wey im eat for one public eatery.If u have to things like beans,pottage its better u eat am for house or if u must outside eat am at a place where u know the person wey prepare such food.most of these public eateries sorry to say they have very low hygiene practice.person no clean hand well he or she go still use that hand take prepare food for u or sometimes dem go use food wey don stale re heat the stuff and serve u such food.thats why u see many ppl going down with food poisoning.u can eat out sometimes but if u make eating out a regular routine its not too good.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2020
lefulefu:
one of my guy then eat beans for a public eatery.d tin come turn im belle so im come enter okada rush come my side.wen i open door for am i just see poo all over im trousers cheesy.d guy poo for body.im say na as the bike dey enter pothole im just shiat for body cheesy cheesy.say na d beans wey im eat for one public eatery.If u have to things like beans,pottage its better u eat am for house or if u must outside eat am at a place where u know the person wey prepare such food.most of these public eateries sorry to say they have very low hygiene practice.person no clean hand well he or she go still use that hand take prepare food for u or sometimes dem go use food wey don stale re heat the stuff and serve u such food.thats why u see many ppl going down with food poisoning.u can eat out sometimes but if u make eating out a regular routine its not too good.
Hahahahaha... reminds me of my palmwine experience. I done nearly shiit for body like that n i wore well starched n ironed native.. If the palmy no be original agbor palms count me out oo. Brother na when i dey airport for Abj i fear eatries. You see those glass when dem dey take display food na rat quaters. The way rats they crossover every morning before they arrange food there ehhn. And people go still dey rush am buy say na international airport. Even foreigners sef.. I hardly eat out sha maybe once in a while. Even the so called 5 star u never can tell. No food like home cooked soul food n not those expensive bullshit but our people nor go gree because of show show n laziness.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 20, 2020
Dreyton36:

By this time of the night u want swallow poundy...na wah for u oo grin
Smoke kpo make u drink water sleep abeg
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 20, 2020
dairykidd:

Hahahahaha... reminds me of my palmwine experience. I done nearly shiit for body like that n i wore well starched n ironed native.. If the palmy no be original agbor palms count me out oo. Brother na when i dey airport for Abj i fear eatries. You see those glass when dem dey take display food na rat quaters. The way rats they crossover every morning before they arrange food there ehhn. And people go still dey rush am buy say na international airport. Even foreigners sef.. I hardly eat out sha maybe once in a while. Even the so called 5 star u never can tell. No food like home cooked soul food n not those expensive bullshit but our people nor go gree because of show show n laziness.
Well because for fastfood there is AC and everywhere looks attractive so ppl go naturally assume that the food will be clean cheesy.Nigeria no get agency wey dey monitor some of these public eateries hence many of them prepare their food anyhow except if the person that owns the eatery has a good mind.Thats why u see many nigerians dey come down with various sickness.I no know if u hear the past story of the Esama of benin one of im dauthers omosede.The lady then marry one of the nephew of the late Oba then.She no sabi anything cheesy.dem say that time wen she marry the guy she go order for food from Omega Resturant and bar then give the guy the food to chop claiming say na she prepare am..and the man na traditionalist cheesy.no do no do the man tire to dey eat food from fastfood joints and resturants na im tell her say the marriage don tire am grin grin.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 20, 2020
lefulefu:
Well because for fastfood there is AC and everywhere looks attractive so ppl go naturally assume that the food will be clean cheesy.Nigeria no get agency wey dey monitor some of these public eateries hence many of them prepare their food anyhow except if the person that owns the eatery has a good mind.Thats why u see many nigerians dey come down with various sickness.I no know if u hear the past story of the Esama of benin one of im dauthers omosede.The lady then marry one of the nephew of the late Oba then.She no sabi anything cheesy.dem say that time wen she marry the guy she go order for food from Omega Resturant and bar then give the guy the food to chop claiming say na she prepare am..and the man na traditionalist cheesy.no do no do the man tire to dey eat food from fastfood joints and resturants na im tell her say the marriage don tire am grin grin.
Lol.. yeah one of Oba grand son Aven. Omosede na honorable now shebi u know cheesy
How man nor go tire to chop those food
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Burgerlomo: 2:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Really? Should I groom you? grin

Lemme teach you the Art of Being A Feminine Man that drives women wild... Na dem go dey rush you, hoping to dominate you (yunno, it's in our nature - it's not a negative tin).

Abeg groom me so that @magnoliaa can be drooling 4 me grin
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 20, 2020
Dreyton36:
What Is Dis Groundnut Soup Like?

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Dreyton36: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2020
Truvel:
What Is Dis Groundnut Soup Like?

Groundnut soup is eaten mostly in the West and southern locations
All you have to do is watch it on YouTube I'm not good at explaining, thanks
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Dreyton36: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2020
dairykidd:

By this time of the night u want swallow poundy...na wah for u oo grin
Smoke kpo make u drink water sleep abeg

Na that particular time food they sweet me
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Camelot65: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Jodha:

Especially daily custard...that one hard die..
grin
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Burgerlomo: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2020
mosdii:
I was birthed by a caterer so I can comfortably prepare some intercontinental and local delicacies from my tribe (ijaw) and others.

Fried rice, coconut rice, Banga rice, Nigerian jollof, Jamaica sauce, french fries, Senegal jollof rice, etc.

Kkf, Ogbono soup, Banga soup, Okro soup, Egusi soup, Afang soup, lobster soup, Vegetable soup, onunu, pepper soup, yellow soup, stew of any kind.

Starch, Eba, Pounded yam, Pounded potatoes, Pounded Plantain, Pounded eba.

Buns, palm cake, meat pie, fish pie, Akara, chin chin, moi moi and chips(plantain or potato).

Zobo drink, orange juice, apple juice and vanilla ice cream.

My caterer mom taught me all these because I'm her last born.

U 4 ma kuku open a restaurant nah grin
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by mosdii(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Jodha:

Nsala is not my local dish...I can't cook it...
Can yhu cook kirigina and kekefai??

Are you from ijaw?
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2020
Dreyton36:

Na that particular time food they sweet me
Hahaha... i hail cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
lefulefu:
Bro, Na Only God Dey Save Man Ooo Relating To Food Wey We Dey Eat.
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Truvel:
Bro, Na Only God Dey Save Man Ooo Relating To Food Wey We Dey Eat.
yes oo..thats why sometimes u have to control wetin dey enter ur stomach cheesy
one of my guy tell me an incident then wen he dey do service for ikhire in osun state.say he go buy roasted plantain from this lady.saying as im dey haggle for price the lady small child start to dey poo for one corner then the woman use her hand wash the picking buttocks then spray small water for hand then dry the hand for her wrapper then as she dey about to use the same hand touch the roasted plantains bros say na so im do about turn start to dey waka comot grin..even as the woman dey try call am make im come dat she don agree to the price bros say im just ignore dey waka dey go grin
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
lefulefu:
yes oo..thats why sometimes u have to control wetin dey enter ur stomach cheesy
one of my guy tell me an incident then wen he dey do service for ikhire in osun state.say he go buy roasted plantain from this lady.saying as im dey haggle for price the lady small child start to dey poo for one corner then the woman use her hand wash the picking buttocks then spray small water for hand then dry the hand for her wrapper then as she dey about to use the same hand touch the roasted plantains bros say na so im do about turn start to dey waka comot grin..even as the woman dey try call am make im come dat she don agree to the price bros say im just ignore dey waka dey go grin
Bro, Na Still God. What Abt D Foods U No See Or Know How Dem Prepare Am?
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Truvel:
Bro, Na Still God. What Abt D Foods U No See Or Know How Dem Prepare Am?
Yea na God i agree but at least when preparing ur food u go heat am well so any bacteria wey dey e go kill am.like ur meat u boil it very well.If na once in a while u eat out especially on a long trip e no too bad but always eating out sometimes risk dey.d cook for the public eatery u no know weda im cough inside the soup.D woman wey dey mould ur fufu for u with her hands u no know weda she just come from toilet and the hand wey she use wash her buttocks with kettle water weda she clean d hand well cheesy.na the common risk wey u dey find.dats why sometimes u go see someone getting recurrent typhoid fever and affliction of strange worms for im bowel
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
mosdii:

Are you from ijaw?

What do yhu think?
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by mosdii(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jodha:

What do yhu think?

you are from Delta ijaw...Doo binarau
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
mosdii:

you are from Delta ijaw...Doo binarau

No sir ....koide ...binaotu

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by mosdii(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jodha:

No sir ....koide ...binaotu
Which ijaw state are you from then?
Nua... tubara?
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
mosdii:

Which ijaw state are you from then?

Nua... tubara?

Guess now...

EMI o.... Fia fe deh?

Omoh to type this thing is hard...
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by mosdii(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jodha:

Guess now...
EMI o.... Fia fe deh?
Omoh to type this thing is hard...
Delta or Bayelsa...I chose Bayelsa.
Fiyai fi doh..mbana
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
mosdii:

Delta or Bayelsa...I chose Bayelsa.

Fiyai fi doh..mbana

Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by mosdii(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=Jodha post=97270205][/quote]
Which of the LGA'S?
Re: Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. by Jodha(f): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
mosdii:

Which of the LGA'S?

Apooo durloh durloh....

Don't worry yhull know in time....I can't type that here...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice / Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) / True Life Stories And Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.