Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,997 members, 7,863,589 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. (7968 Views)

Missing Girls: Whatsapp Messages Reveal Shocking 1 Million Naira Deal (photo) / Still Single At 26 / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by LetsFuck(f): 6:03am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by ModestGal(f): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lovethaa:
It saddens my heart to see so many broke and jobless guys in Nigeria these days and not just broke but also rough looking.
You might say what has look got to do with having money but as you read you would understand.

After Graduating from school I was jobless and broke and a bit rough , at a time when almost all my friends were millionaires Yahoo boys..

i decided I would visit my mom for a while then go to my friends to join thier Yahoo Enterprise.

When I got to her place and I told her all I have been through, she looked at me and was shedding tears , she told me I have lost something (I didn't understand what she meant but she did not say more than that )..

The next day she took me to her pastor who prayed for me and then he gave me a vision ,He told me I have a bright destiny and I'm not created to suffer not even a second, he then told me to draw closer to God .. I did not take his words seriously,but I had to act like I care because of my mom ..

When we were about leaving ,my mom told me to go to church and ask God for what I want ,I went in like she said not really sure if there is A GOD listening but I said my prayers .
That night I had a dream for the first time .

"" I dreamt of all the bad things I had done since I was born , in that dream there was a guy taking pictures of all these things but I was not aware . When I finally noticed him he began to run towards a police station,I ran after him in the dream , because I knew that if the police saw those pictures I would be arrested,but he was faster than me and he handed the envelope containing the pictures to the Chief of Police,I immediately started crying in the dream because I thought I would go to jail..but when the chief of police opened the envelope and brought out the pictures,I noticed that somehow the pictures were torn and he could not see anything ,.. I was happy then woke up.."

Weird dream. I told my mom and she took me to church and then the pastor revealed that it means God has forgiven Me my sins , he told me to Go and sin no more....

So I decided I won't go and join my friends anymore,I stayed with my mom and started hunting for jobs ,while I was doing this I was also going to vigil and attending church services...

But no job was forthcoming,I got tired and was looking for any jobs even if it is 15k per month

My pastor called me one day and told me to stop hunting for jobs and that the job would find me ... I looked at him like he was crazy but one thing about me even if I don't believe you I like to give people benefits of doubt. .so I decided to stop ...
Now during these times that I have drawn closer to God ,God had restored my beauty..I was looking better . The Glory of God was already showing in my life,

My mom then told me "ehn ehn this is my son not the old looking guy that came here last 3 months .
That's when I realized that when I thought I was having sex and enjoying different women I was actually killing my destiny....

I stopped looking for jobs but I do go out,one day a neighbor called Me and told me there is a job and wants to know if I'm interested, the job is to be a night security guard and the pay is 25k...I was desperate so I accepted,

when we got to the company we would be securing,the wife of the C.e.o saw me and asked the neighbor that brought me who I was , He told her that I'm the new security guy she requested ..and she asked me my name I told her,

she looked at me and said are you not too soft for this job ?( Because I looked gentle) ,she asked me if I went to school and I told her that I am a mechanical engineering graduate..
She then told me "Really, No you can't do this job , you deserve more"...
She gave me address to her house and told me to come the next morning before 9am..

When I got to thier house ,she had already told the husband about me ,when he saw me ,he asked me if I can manage a petrol station,I told him yes .. without asking for my C.V or results ..
I got the job to manage his Filling station at lekki at 60k/month ...

The filling station is a personal company but he was using "Mobil". Name to access more customers,

As a manager,I do go to Mobil headquarters at apapa for documentations and Meetings :,it was during one of this meetings that I met a lady working at Mobil,

We dated and she was the one who helped me in securing a job at Mobil ...my salary when I started was 180k.........
In my department there was this joint savings,we all do...I was saving 100k every month with them and by the end of the year they gave me back my money which was over a million naira .......

God Is Wonderful...

Ritualist

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
And you beat a chick just yesterday?
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Lamanii22(f): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
You slapped Valencia yesterday
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by RedPanthar: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lovethaa:
It saddens my heart to see so many broke and jobless guys in Nigeria these days and not just broke but also rough looking.
You might say what has look got to do with having money but as you read you would understand.

After Graduating from school I was jobless and broke and a bit rough , at a time when almost all my friends were millionaires Yahoo boys..

i decided I would visit my mom for a while then go to my friends to join thier Yahoo Enterprise.

When I got to her place and I told her all I have been through, she looked at me and was shedding tears , she told me I have lost something (I didn't understand what she meant but she did not say more than that )..

The next day she took me to her pastor who prayed for me and then he gave me a vision ,He told me I have a bright destiny and I'm not created to suffer not even a second, he then told me to draw closer to God .. I did not take his words seriously,but I had to act like I care because of my mom ..

When we were about leaving ,my mom told me to go to church and ask God for what I want ,I went in like she said not really sure if there is A GOD listening but I said my prayers .

"" I dreamt of all the bad things I had done since I was born , in that dream there was a guy taking pictures of all these things but I was not aware . When I finally noticed him he began to run towards a police station,I ran after him in the dream , because I knew that if the police saw those pictures I would be arrested,but he was faster than me and he handed the envelope containing the pictures to the Chief of Police,I immediately started crying in the dream because I thought I would go to jail..but when the chief of police opened the envelope and brought out the pictures,I noticed that somehow the pictures were torn and he could not see anything ,.. I was happy then woke up.."

Weird dream. I told my mom and she took me to church and then the pastor revealed that it means God has forgiven Me my sins , he told me to Go and sin no more....

So I decided I won't go and join my friends anymore,I stayed with my mom and started hunting for jobs ,while I was doing this I was also going to vigil and attending church services...

But no job was forthcoming,I got tired and was looking for any jobs even if it is 15k per month

My pastor called me one day and told me to stop hunting for jobs and that the job would find me ... I looked at him like he was crazy but one thing about me even if I don't believe you I like to give people benefits of doubt. .so I decided to stop ...
Now during these times that I have drawn closer to God ,God had restored my beauty..I was looking better . The Glory of God was already showing in my life,

My mom then told me "ehn ehn this is my son not the old looking guy that came here last 3 months .
That's when I realized that when I thought I was having sex and enjoying different women I was actually killing my destiny....

I stopped looking for jobs but I do go out,one day a neighbor called Me and told me there is a job and wants to know if I'm interested, the job is to be a night security guard and the pay is 25k...I was desperate so I accepted,

when we got to the company we would be securing,the wife of the C.e.o saw me and asked the neighbor that brought me who I was , He told her that I'm the new security guy she requested ..and she asked me my name I told her,

she looked at me and said are you not too soft for this job ?( Because I looked gentle) ,she asked me if I went to school and I told her that I am a mechanical engineering graduate..
She gave me address to her house and told me to come the next morning before 9am..

When I got to thier house ,she had already told the husband about me ,when he saw me ,he asked me if I can manage a petrol station,I told him yes .. without asking for my C.V or results ..

The filling station is a personal company but he was using "Mobil". Name to access more customers,

As a manager,I do go to Mobil headquarters at apapa for documentations and Meetings :,it was during one of this meetings that I met a lady working at Mobil,

We dated and she was the one who helped me in securing a job at Mobil ...my salary when I started was 180k.........
In my department there was this joint savings,we all do...I was saving 100k every month with them and by the end of the year they gave me back my money which was over a million naira .......

God Is Wonderful...

Nice one
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by johnpaschal(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
please to those who sent me an email I couldn't access it you can WhatsApp me on this number
081______702____196______20......
juhley01
zizzley

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by SeunDobo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lovethaa:

God Is Wonderful...

Shebi na you your girlfriend talk say you no get job and na black soap wey dey smell nah hin you dey bath all night shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by ItrendNaija(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
I plan to make my first millions by simply cutting down on Frivolous spending, quit sports betting and then starting a savings culture. As funny as it sounds, my goal is to save between 1-2million naira in 2021 by using iNEST by FCMB. It's great for people who want to learn the habit of saving and the good thing is, you can get interest from savings as well.

1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by jospepper(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2020
johnpaschal:

buying of crayfish and selling with that amount you can make 3* it in one week .....I've been doing my research on it and capital is the only hindrance whoever is interested I could link you up ...it's stress free and a guaranteed profit booming market
good morning, please link me up.
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Goldbw122(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Colb461:
na waa oh..u claimed to have met your wife on the street in your previous post on the 18/12/2020,and u got married to her while working at a G.T bank,and here u claimed u met her at a Mobil meeting while working there. which one nw we go believe?
update your opera na
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Narnah(f): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
johnpaschal:

buying of crayfish and selling with that amount you can make 3* it in one week .....I've been doing my research on it and capital is the only hindrance whoever is interested I could link you up ...it's stress free and a guaranteed profit booming market

Hi

How can I chat up with you, would like to know more about this
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by johnpaschal(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
Narnah:

Hi
How can I chat up with you, would like to know more about this
my number for WhatsApp alone .. 081____7021______9620
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Akanimoh113(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2020
Lovethaa please how can I reach u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Secondary School Re-union Experience / Is Love A Feeling Or A Decision? / 7 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls To Good Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.