Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,231 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. (7931 Views)

Rich Nigerian Spends #38.3 Million Naira At A Restaurant (pic) / Still Single At 26 / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Goodness34: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
GodWrites:

What kind of business do you want to open with #35k?
sales of recharge cards and charging of batteries

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
another super stories

4 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Angelacruz: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Colb461:
na waa oh..u claimed to have met your wife on the street in your previous post on the 18/12/2020,and u got married to her while working at a G.T bank,and here u claimed u met her at a Mobil meeting while working there. which one nw we go believe?
nawoo,wahala be like bicycle.Op come and defend your self

3 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by MrBanner(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lovethaa:

Sent u mail

That individual is a fraudster, send him money at your own peril
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lovethaa:
It saddens my heart to see so many broke and jobless guys in Nigeria these days and not just broke but also rough looking.
You might say what has look got to do with having money but as you read you would understand.

After Graduating from school I was jobless and broke and a bit rough , at a time when almost all my friends were millionaires Yahoo boys..

i decided I would visit my mom for a while then go to my friends to join thier Yahoo Enterprise.

When I got to her place and I told her all I have been through, she looked at me and was shedding tears , she told me I have lost something (I didn't understand what she meant but she did not say more than that )..

The next day she took me to her pastor who prayed for me and then he gave me a vision ,He told me I have a bright destiny and I'm not created to suffer not even a second, he then told me to draw closer to God .. I did not take his words seriously,but I had to act like I care because of my mom ..

When we were about leaving ,my mom told me to go to church and ask God for what I want ,I went in like she said not really sure if there is A GOD listening but I said my prayers .
That night I had a dream for the first time .

"" I dreamt of all the bad things I had done since I was born , in that dream there was a guy taking pictures of all these things but I was not aware . When I finally noticed him he began to run towards a police station,I ran after him in the dream , because I knew that if the police saw those pictures I would be arrested,but he was faster than me and he handed the envelope containing the pictures to the Chief of Police,I immediately started crying in the dream because I thought I would go to jail..but when the chief of police opened the envelope and brought out the pictures,I noticed that somehow the pictures were torn and he could not see anything ,.. I was happy then woke up.."

Weird dream. I told my mom and she took me to church and then the pastor revealed that it means God has forgiven Me my sins , he told me to Go and sin no more....

So I decided I won't go and join my friends anymore,I stayed with my mom and started hunting for jobs ,while I was doing this I was also going to vigil and attending church services...

But no job was forthcoming,I got tired and was looking for any jobs even if it is 15k per month

My pastor called me one day and told me to stop hunting for jobs and that the job would find me ... I looked at him like he was crazy but one thing about me even if I don't believe you I like to give people benefits of doubt. .so I decided to stop ...
Now during these times that I have drawn closer to God ,God had restored my beauty..I was looking better . The Glory of God was already showing in my life,

My mom then told me "ehn ehn this is my son not the old looking guy that came here last 3 months .
That's when I realized that when I thought I was having sex and enjoying different women I was actually killing my destiny....

I stopped looking for jobs but I do go out,one day a neighbor called Me and told me there is a job and wants to know if I'm interested, the job is to be a night security guard and the pay is 25k...I was desperate so I accepted,

when we got to the company we would be securing,the wife of the C.e.o saw me and asked the neighbor that brought me who I was , He told her that I'm the new security guy she requested ..and she asked me my name I told her,

she looked at me and said are you not too soft for this job ?( Because I looked gentle) ,she asked me if I went to school and I told her that I am a mechanical engineering graduate..
She then told me "Really, No you can't do this job , you deserve more"...
She gave me address to her house and told me to come the next morning before 9am..

When I got to thier house ,she had already told the husband about me ,when he saw me ,he asked me if I can manage a petrol station,I told him yes .. without asking for my C.V or results ..
I got the job to manage his Filling station at lekki at 60k/month ...

The filling station is a personal company but he was using "Mobil". Name to access more customers,

As a manager,I do go to Mobil headquarters at apapa for documentations and Meetings :,it was during one of this meetings that I met a lady working at Mobil,

We dated and she was the one who helped me in securing a job at Mobil ...my salary when I started was 180k.........
In my department there was this joint savings,we all do...I was saving 100k every month with them and by the end of the year they gave me back my money which was over a million naira .......

God Is Wonderful...

Good day sir, Please I sent you a mail.
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
If I were you I would say I can't do a security job. I know I have lost a lot of opportunity in the time past because I was looking oil and gas job. I had opportunity in working in various little establishment but no my eye they up. I study mech engineering as well, in case any opportunity.

Moral Lesson: Always get something doing.

5 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Tookool(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
Colb461:
na waa oh..u claim to have met your wife on the street in your previous post on the 18/12/2020,and u got married to her while working at a G.T bank,and here u claim u met her at a Mobil meeting while having a meeting there.which one nw we go believe
Mobil meeting/ street ...all na the same
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Akanimoh113(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lovethaa:
It saddens my heart to see so many broke and jobless guys in Nigeria these days and not just broke but also rough looking.
You might say what has look got to do with having money but as you read you would understand.

After Graduating from school I was jobless and broke and a bit rough , at a time when almost all my friends were millionaires Yahoo boys..

i decided I would visit my mom for a while then go to my friends to join thier Yahoo Enterprise.

When I got to her place and I told her all I have been through, she looked at me and was shedding tears , she told me I have lost something (I didn't understand what she meant but she did not say more than that )..

The next day she took me to her pastor who prayed for me and then he gave me a vision ,He told me I have a bright destiny and I'm not created to suffer not even a second, he then told me to draw closer to God .. I did not take his words seriously,but I had to act like I care because of my mom ..

When we were about leaving ,my mom told me to go to church and ask God for what I want ,I went in like she said not really sure if there is A GOD listening but I said my prayers .

"" I dreamt of all the bad things I had done since I was born , in that dream there was a guy taking pictures of all these things but I was not aware . When I finally noticed him he began to run towards a police station,I ran after him in the dream , because I knew that if the police saw those pictures I would be arrested,but he was faster than me and he handed the envelope containing the pictures to the Chief of Police,I immediately started crying in the dream because I thought I would go to jail..but when the chief of police opened the envelope and brought out the pictures,I noticed that somehow the pictures were torn and he could not see anything ,.. I was happy then woke up.."

Weird dream. I told my mom and she took me to church and then the pastor revealed that it means God has forgiven Me my sins , he told me to Go and sin no more....

So I decided I won't go and join my friends anymore,I stayed with my mom and started hunting for jobs ,while I was doing this I was also going to vigil and attending church services...

But no job was forthcoming,I got tired and was looking for any jobs even if it is 15k per month

My pastor called me one day and told me to stop hunting for jobs and that the job would find me ... I looked at him like he was crazy but one thing about me even if I don't believe you I like to give people benefits of doubt. .so I decided to stop ...
Now during these times that I have drawn closer to God ,God had restored my beauty..I was looking better . The Glory of God was already showing in my life,

My mom then told me "ehn ehn this is my son not the old looking guy that came here last 3 months .
That's when I realized that when I thought I was having sex and enjoying different women I was actually killing my destiny....

I stopped looking for jobs but I do go out,one day a neighbor called Me and told me there is a job and wants to know if I'm interested, the job is to be a night security guard and the pay is 25k...I was desperate so I accepted,

when we got to the company we would be securing,the wife of the C.e.o saw me and asked the neighbor that brought me who I was , He told her that I'm the new security guy she requested ..and she asked me my name I told her,

she looked at me and said are you not too soft for this job ?( Because I looked gentle) ,she asked me if I went to school and I told her that I am a mechanical engineering graduate..
She gave me address to her house and told me to come the next morning before 9am..

When I got to thier house ,she had already told the husband about me ,when he saw me ,he asked me if I can manage a petrol station,I told him yes .. without asking for my C.V or results ..

The filling station is a personal company but he was using "Mobil". Name to access more customers,

As a manager,I do go to Mobil headquarters at apapa for documentations and Meetings :,it was during one of this meetings that I met a lady working at Mobil,

We dated and she was the one who helped me in securing a job at Mobil ...my salary when I started was 180k.........
In my department there was this joint savings,we all do...I was saving 100k every month with them and by the end of the year they gave me back my money which was over a million naira .......

God Is Wonderful...

Wow Congrats to your First Million
Honestly this is wonderful.

At my age I've not gotten more than 5k as my Savings due to the fact that I've got school to handle...
Am 20 and I can't keep living a life where I'm Depending on my parents for Clothes... They would consider other things More Necessary than my wants which is Fair.

Please help me reach my financial goals, All I need is a Smartphone

I'll be forever grateful
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by omojesu202(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Colb461:
l am only stating the obvious here..cheers

don't mind that shallow begger. Denying facts because they asked him to send mail not account ooo.
last last he would be scammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by omojesu202(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
SmellySperm:
still expecting bro
keep waiting

3 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
omojesu202:

keep waiting
lol grin wait fire
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by toolate2fail(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
They are who can't help others but get angry when people who can help wants to help. Why are people like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by PROFTOSIN68: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
fellow nairalander please assist me. Am a graduate with multiple ideas with no money or assistance to execute my plans. Currently suffering is getting the better side of me as I couldn't get anything to fund my house rent. Please assist me and I pray my living God replenish you.0906 896 8289 is my hot line
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by AdmissionGetEas: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
You leverage on LOVE to secure job at Mobil. Clap for yourself, you are a smart guy

IJMB Registration is still on till 31st of December, check my signature to register to secure University Admission without UTME into 200level
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Colb461: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
omojesu202:

don't mind that shallow begger. Denying facts because they asked him to send mail not account ooo.
last last he would be scammed
I tired oh
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by johnpaschal(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
GodWrites:

What kind of business do you want to open with #35k?
buying of crayfish and selling with that amount you can make 3* it in one week .....I've been doing my research on it and capital is the only hindrance whoever is interested I could link you up ...it's stress free and a guaranteed profit booming market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by LikeAking: 12:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Goodness34:
Oh God have you forsaken me?

Even to open battery and recharge card charging center I can't because I don't have money.
God please send me my helper
I have never made 10k directly in my account before why?
35k to start my business is a miracle yet to happen hmmmm

I declare open doors in your life.

Your situations has changed from this moment .

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by LikeAking: 12:35am On Dec 21, 2020
As u don get a good job, no dispise or yab odas without a job.

If u can help them, try.

Enjoy a great destiny....
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by 400billionman: 12:57am On Dec 21, 2020
This guy derives joy from writing fake stories.

You met your wife at age 28, when you were broke but you were still working at GT bank, maybe as a gateman.

At 26, you made your first N1m as a staff of Mobil unlimited, where your starting salary was N180,000.

So it means you resigned from Mobil to join GTbank where you became broke.

I don't know how you are playing with the brains of your readers..

9 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Colb461: 4:02am On Dec 21, 2020
400billionman:
This guy derives joy from writing fake stories.

You met your wife at age 28, when you were broke but you were still working at GT bank, maybe as a gateman.

At 26, you made your first N1m as a staff of Mobil unlimited, where your starting salary was N180,000.

So it means you resigned from Mobil to join GTbank where you became broke.

I don't know how you are playing with the brains of your readers..
damm nigga are u a cop or C.I.D u just boost the guy ass.rich at 26 with mobil poor at 28..the guy self no sabi lie.and some ass lickers are busy defending his story all because so they get to send him thier acct. how many of them have received that alert nw?ass lickers.O.P pls get a life no joy derived from posting fake life style on a faceless forum.peace

2 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Lovethaa:

God Is Wonderful...

God is really wonderful!! He's faithful, he never forsakes us.. morning bro.. make I drop my acct details.. anything for the boys grin
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by olasaad(f): 6:29am On Dec 21, 2020
Colb461:
na waa oh..u claim to have met your wife on the street in your previous post on the 18/12/2020,and u got married to her while working at a G.T bank,and here u claim u met her at a Mobil meeting while having a meeting there.which one nw we go believe

And they now have 2 beautiful kids cool

3 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Lovethaa

Congrats
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Goodness34: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2020
LikeAking:

I declare open doors in your life.
Your situations has changed from this moment .

amen
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by falcon01: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Colb461:
na waa oh..u claimed to have met your wife on the street in your previous post on the 18/12/2020,and u got married to her while working at a G.T bank,and here u claimed u met her at a Mobil meeting while working there. which one nw we go believe?
what kinda browser is that?
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Samakus(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2020
HE does his things in his own time..

Moojy, I sent you mail. Kindly reply.

It's Samakus
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Samakus(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2020
johnpaschal:

buying of crayfish and selling with that amount you can make 3* it in one week .....I've been doing my research on it and capital is the only hindrance whoever is interested I could link you up ...it's stress free and a guaranteed profit booming market

I'm interested. Check my siggy
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by tunjilee003: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2020
Goodness34:
Oh God have you forsaken me?

Even to open battery and recharge card charging center I can't because I don't have money.
God please send me my helper
I have never made 10k directly in my account before why?
35k to start my business is a miracle yet to happen hmmmm
don't lose hope,as long as the sun shines you will surely achieve your goals....just hope high and pray.

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by BrainArk(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2020
But you also said you are working in a bank in one of your story...

Are you thinking of installing CCTV in your home or office? We offer you the best CCTV installation services with our wide range of CCTV system, contact us also for your solar, inverter and satellite installation.

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2020
congrats
Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by Dayoebe(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Who wrote the movie?
Kunle Afolayan or Wale Adenuga?

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. by gunners160(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
RealGboy:

You don't know how old the writer is now ..
He made his first million at 26 not that he's 26 years old..
He dated a lady at the mobil , he did not mention married there ....
Oga, hope u understand English well well. if others can be gullible , I am not. the Op is a fuckng liar. At 26 he was a millionaire, at 28 he was broke and had to put up with a roomie. shmm....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf / AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.