Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? (2214 Views)

Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship / Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by dealordea(m): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2011
Not a topic that many people even contemplate. But for some it starts looking like a good option.
While depression can strike for many reasons,
Just how many here have become depressed over broken heart, and how many have actually thought of suicide?I am wanting everyones views on suicide over a broken heart. Your thoughts matter. Give your own advice about this subject, grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:06am On Mar 27, 2011
Anybody who commits suicide over a broken heart is *am sorry to say* a foo.l in the highest order, never ever thought of that and never will.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2011
Hopeless and brainless.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by dealordea(m): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2011
@Reality, You smoke Ganja in bed and you couldn't invent a good common sense forr ordinary post. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by Spclst900: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2011
that cowardly. The person was already tired with life and just needed a reason to die.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2011
@deal_ordea, you ask what think and I just answered and here you re showing off your stupidity. Ignorant aszhole
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by InkedNerd(f): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2011
@OP: We've all been heart broken before but I don't think its worth killing yourself over. I could never do something like that.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by BABE3: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2011
First of all, If the heart is broken, there's no point of killing yourself again,because you are already dead ! (that was a joke, hope you are laughing, or at least smiling, if you are frowning, then you need help in the "sense of humor" area ) grin

@OP, Commiting suicide over a broken heart really displays the trait of self-hate in an individual. Why? Coz nigga is going to hell! See! Double Punishment! undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by InkedNerd(f): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2011
BABE!:

First of all, If the heart is broken, there's no point of killing yourself again,because you are already dead ! (that was a joke, hope you are laughing, or at least smiling, if you are frowning, then you need help in the "sense of humor" area ) grin

@OP, Commiting suicide over a broken heart really displays the trait of self-hate in an individual. Why? Coz nigga is going to hell! See! Double Punishment! undecided

Damn, talk about throwin' a Bible at someone grin. I don't think its self hate though. They're obviously in a broken state but I don't think its due to hate. Its more along the lines of hopelessness. If you feel or think you have nothing to lose then death seems irrelevant. Another thing, a lot of people who want to commit suicide, they don't actually want to take their lives, its just that they want to eliminate that pain that they're feeling at that moment.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by BABE3: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Damn, talk about throwin' a Bible at someone grin. I don't think its self hate though. They're obviously in a broken state but I don't think its due to hate. Its more along the lines of hopelessness. If you feel or think you have nothing to lose then death seems irrelevant. Another thing, a lot of people who want to commit suicide, they don't actually want to take their lives, its just that they want to eliminate that pain that t[b]hey're feeling at that moment[/b].

, And then a few minutes/seconds later (depending on how you decide to kill yourself), you find yourself in eternal pain. Oh how nice! Its still indirect self-hate to me!
I didn't throw a bible, I just stated what I believe grin

PS: the "you(s)" is not referring to you, lol
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by InkedNerd(f): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2011
BABE!:

, And then a few minutes/seconds later (depending on how you decide to kill yourself), you find yourself in eternal pain. Oh how nice! Its still indirect self-hate to me!
I didn't throw a bible, I just stated what I believe grin

PS: the "you(s)" is not referring to you, lol

I know you didn't mean me. When I said throwing a Bible, I didn't mean it in a bad way. I wasn't trying to say that you're forcing your beliefs on anyone I was just laughing about how you said their going to hell. Sorry o!! No vex grin
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by BABE3: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2011
^^me vex ke? I no vex o.
I didn't get the joke though, i guess I need to check my sense of humor too, grin
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by InkedNerd(f): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2011
BABE!:

^^me vex ke? I no vex o.
I didn't get the joke though, i guess I need to check my sense of humor too, grin

I was saying the same thing to myself grin
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by Skywalker3(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2011
Just had a case of this in my school recently. A guy drank a large qty of kerosine cause of a heart break & the funny thing is, the girl involved did'nt even visit him in hospital. Most people who become suicidal after a heart break dont really want to die but think that if they attempt suicide, it will make their partner want them again but it aint so, love is not like that. Like i tell most guys, If some1 falls out of luv wit you, dont beg cause people dont choose to luv it just happens. Learn to let go, nothing in this world is worth it.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by chibaby5(f): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2011
Say wettin happen? ? Neva dat. Is he/she the only person u live for in the whole world?
Insane mehn undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by Pweety4me(f): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2011
It is their heart na lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? by biola44: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
should be sentenced to death if he/she was unfortunately rescued grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Na Wah For Some Naija Babes / Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria? / Seun Is A Very Handsome Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.