Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,144 members, 7,852,904 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce (42094 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by tunapawizzy: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
.the woman says there was a stay of execution, the man says no stay of execution yet...Supreme Court over to you. The woman says she contributed financially to the building of the house, madam court no know that one o, to women or anyone, get ur name on the property before you start making contribution....Love o but have sense.......I wonder what people discuss during courtship, when d love still dey shack is the time to get urself and ur future protected

3 Likes

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Beno3: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Women don't really understand situations now.
They always think that as they have had kids for a man, everything should be them.

3 Likes

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
The Chief need to stop eating the vegetables he is been served by his side chick why would you want to evict your kids even if the mama and you have issues. ....if you can do this I can only imagine what the woman must have been going through in your hand. I wish Justice Odili handles this case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Openyamind111(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Islie:
Ex-NNPC Depot Manager Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce (Photo)

https://punchng.com/ex-nnpc-depot-manager-vandalises-estranged-wifes-residence-over-divorce/

Everybody Na werey lately.. grin

1 Like

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by We4all: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Damn! How can two people who share kids in common become this hostile to one another? I see ego has taken over and when it does, destruction looms.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Chirowman(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is really bad of him ,hope this young girls haven't put him inside bottle.divorce is not good

2 Likes

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Ogidigan1: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Root cause: side chick

3 Likes

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by friday2011(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Na waooo... Divorce wahala, its making the man to destroy a house he built with his hard earned money.

May God never allow us to marry our enemy.

6 Likes

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Martialb1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hmm, I see

1 Like

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by wink2015(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ex-NNPC Depot Manager Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce (Photo)

A mother of three, Mrs Chinyere Uzowulu, has cried for help over the alleged vandalism of the family house by her husband, Chief Afam Uzowulu, who is a retired depot manager of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, for challenging the divorce from him and refusing to vacate the house with her children.

Chinyere, who addressed journalists shortly after conducting them round the vandalised duplex located at No. 1/3 Uzowulu Street, New GRA, Enugu, disclosed that she was challenging in court his divorce and ejection from the premises with her children.

She said the case was pending before the Supreme Court in suit No. SC/CV/895/2020.

While describing the destruction of her residence in a matter before the court as unlawful, Chinyere regretted that thugs aided by the police carried out the vandalism in her absence on Friday, December 18, 2020.

She stated that she did not have any police case with her estranged husband, adding that the house she lives in with her children was a family residence and “we are presently in the Supreme Court over the house and divorce.”

She said that trouble started when Afam voluntarily left the house in 2012 “after demanding for 50 per cent of my earnings as a condition for peace.”

“When I refused, he went to court for divorce and to eject his three kids and I from the house. I opposed it because I contributed financially to the building of the house. I am also challenging the divorce and his sending of the kids to the street,” she added.

Chinyere, who showed journalists a stay of execution on a lower court judgement, which granted Afam divorce and an ejection order, said that all her belongings and those of the children, whom the father allegedly abandoned for eight years, were destroyed and looted.

“I am calling on the Enugu state Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, who is the chief security officer of the state, and civil society organisations fighting for the right of women and children to come to my aid as the police in the state have compromised and allowed his impunity to continue. My life and my children’s lives have been exposed to danger,” she lamented.

Our correspondent observed that the roofing of the house had been removed, while the doors, furniture and kitchen accessories were destroyed and clothes scattered all over the premises, with the perimeter fence and gates pulled down.

When contacted, Afam confirmed that he carried out the vandalism of the house.

“I sued her for a divorce and to vacate the house, and the court ruled in my favour. Since the judgment, she has refused to vacate the house. Although the court granted her custody of the children, she cannot stay with them in my house. So, I went to enforce the judgment of the court and take possession of the house,” he stated.

Asked if he knew about the stay of execution, Afam said, “I know she has gone to the Supreme Court to challenge the judgment of the lower court, but she has yet to obtain the stay of execution. So, I applied for an execution order and the Chief Registrar of the Customary Court of Appeal refused to approve the execution and didn’t give me any valid reason for not signing the order. In the absence of a stay of execution order, I had to use every available means to execute the judgment of the court.”

When contacted the state Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, denied any police involvement in the vandalism of the house and declined further comments.

https://punchng.com/ex-nnpc-depot-manager-vandalises-estranged-wifes-residence-over-divorce/

SOME MEN CAN BEHAVE LIKE A TYRANT.

Now that the matter is now in the public domain and the security agencies and the supreme court of the land is aware one hope that the tyrant will culture his HOT TEMPER and allow peace to reign.

7 Likes

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
emeijeh:
See as he chop the fence like rat wen chop certificate remain.
He removed the roof like a disappointed inlaw.

The man must be an angry bird man

[img]https://media1./images/7cf5496978b667eca7501562b3bcf061/tenor.gif?itemid=15575812[/img]

grin
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by ednut1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ovoko this is wrong now
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by soonest(f): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
kellybently:

Na him build am . Na him scatter am. Why u crying
Did you read where she said she contributed to the building of the house.
See them you wish she was left pennyless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Elzakzaky: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
poor man. The woman don show him pepper

3 Likes

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by lanre316: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Men are becoming very very petty these days, not minding their offsprings, sad.

What type of men are you interacting with?
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I'm just a watchman

It's my job to warn for the times ahead

Who watch the watchman?
grin grin
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by soonest(f): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is one reason why you should ensure your name is added to the document if you contributed to any building in any way. We only know people's capability in their worse moments

1 Like

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by amuwo1980: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Let’s hear from the man
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Espritferv: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
P.Diddy gifts his 80 years mom 1$|Best gifts for mothers|How to apprecia...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ9yzI5h-Gk via @YouTube
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by tfelicityk(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
It is well
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Burgerlomo: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97329560:

Most people do.
But there are somethings in life, that you cannot help.
Better to divorce than couples getting themselves killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by baby124: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Very stupid man. That your children live there alone is enough for you to forget that property and go and find somewhere to live. That side chick will chop your money and leave you almost dead. Then you will start trying to force yourself on these same children. God knows that I will make a wicked child so he did not give me this kind of parents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Toktee(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Some men can be useless..

1.you asked for 50℅ of her earnings for condition for you not to divorce her, are you not ashamed of yourself?

2.you used every means possible executives the court order, are a law enforcement agents?

Some Igbo men can be useless... you find another lady y can't you just leave the poor woman with her kid in peace?

What is your basis for divorce?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by dominique(f): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Most likely another woman is controlling the man. It's one thing to be tired of your wife and another to want to render your children homeless. When men make such rash decisions, it's a woman controlling him.

2 Likes

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by here: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
There is something about this story sha
One time best friends, guys leave them to their fight
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by omooba969(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Igbo man cannot handle rejection...lol cheesy cheesy

It's probably one of our Yoruba demons taking good care of his wife...now Ex!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by NNC5: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
I totally see why this man is angry.
most women these days want to live in Nigeria and enjoy American treatment.
when the man was working, you enjoyed his money.... now he is retired, you don't want to share your money with him.

The woman is now talking about his kids... but this has nothing to do with the kids. The kids can live anywhere.
she wants the house.
and she wants the bragging rights of kicking him away from his house.
for a man to destroy his house with the kids suggests the woman is probably shagging up the place with her "younger" lovers.

some women see a retired man as an easy target to oppress.
beware of the last kicks of a dying horse.

Advice to young men....
NEVER EVER get married in court... or in church.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.