Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,259 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce (42114 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Tatashi: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Make peace with your loved ones while you have life.they may not be there tmrw. A woman you once made love to is the same person you now hate. The children God blessed you with are the same pple you expose to danger.

Pls avoid divorced men at al cost, a good number of them are a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. If the first woman left, she left for a GOOD reason.

5 Likes

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by johnpablo541(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
tunapawizzy:
.the woman says there was a stay of execution, the man says no stay of execution yet...Supreme Court over to you. The woman says she contributed financially to the building of the house, madam court no know that one o, to women or anyone, get ur name on the property before you start making contribution....Love o but have sense.......I wonder what people discuss during courtship, when d love still dey shack is the time to get urself and ur future protected

Marital property includes all property either spouse bought during the marriage. It does not matter whose name is on the title. For example, if a couple bought a home, but only the husband’s name was on the deed, the wife would still be entitled to some of the value of the home if they were to get a divorce.

4 Likes

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by sonofElElyon: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
This student is clever by half..

Kriss216:
NO4.

Q: What is the main reason for divorce?

A: MARRIAGE
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Eriokanmi: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kolo mental part one be this ooh, na craze one be daat ooh , craze one
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by tunapawizzy: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
johnpablo541:

Marital property includes all property either spouse bought during the marriage. It does not matter whose name is on the title. For example, if a couple bought a home, but only the husband’s name was on the deed, the wife would still be entitled to some of the value of the home if they were to get a divorce.
Normalcy no dey work 4 naija.....Nigerian courts n judges dy interprete laws differently, no try them....I still insist, if u are in naija, to avoid stories that touch, document ur part ownership, e go make things easier.

4 Likes

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by hola106(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bola146:
I hate divorce cry seriously
work hard i swear some ladies are not good to spend time with
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by tunapawizzy: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tatashi:
Make peace with your loved ones while you have life.they may not be there tmrw. A woman you once made love to is the same person you now hate. The children God blessed you with are the same pple you expose to danger.

Pls avoid divorced men at al cost, a good number of them are a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. If the first woman left, she left for a GOOD reason
Hasty generalization. So what should be done to divorced women, they should be sought after?

1 Like

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Molahnelson(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
When we they tell una say leave marriage una no go agree, they true is that marriage is not longer of those our parents did in the 60s 70s 80s 90s, marriage was base on unconditional love, that why a man was able to marry 2 to 3 wife's and they live happily without trouble.

We understand now that People's married now for all shit reason, nowadays women are not ready to submit to their husband, women are now fighting for gender equality even in the marriage
Marriage is outdated, baby mama is a new Norm now
Or if you can afford to , you married 2 or 3 wife's like ours forefathers did in their days.
Me personally as a christian I'm going to marry 2 to 3 wife's if I have the capacity to take care of them and ours kids
I'm a bible student I have never come across to the place that it said a man should married only one wife. But if a man desire to be a bishop or pastor he should be a husband of one wife, the reason is because a pastor of many wife will not be focusing in God's work but rather pleasing his wife's, that's the reason he should married only one wife. But a christian who is not a pastor or a bishop can marry as many wife as he can take off, that why the bible said a man who cannot take care of his family is worse than an infidel.

1 Like

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by TheRedpillguy: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Men are becoming very very petty these days, not minding their offsprings, sad.
Yep that we are. But there is a reason why men are becoming petty. But you are not self aware so you would t know.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by sonofElElyon: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Napoleon did not die in battle! Teacher too na olodo! Napoleon died on an island he was banished / exiled to and imprisoned on.

Kriss216:
NO4.

Q: What is the main reason for divorce?

A: MARRIAGE
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by armyofone(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
I tell you!! Why not give her life time ownership of the house just for the sake of your children’s wellbeing ?
Men!!

Biglittlelois:
Men are becoming very very petty these days, not minding their offsprings, sad.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Obason22(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Face the music
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by mt77: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Love turned sour! It beats me why estranged couples cannot remember the days when they were in a blissful relationship, when they adored each other. To make progress in marriage, forgiveness, tolerance, love, submissiveness must be applied.
Bitterness must be eschewed and never let your love turn to hatred.
Try to remember how you both started.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by emonis88: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
him don go bribe judge come get judgment. which right thinking judge il evict a woman n d children from the house, if no be say d judge got an incentive to do dat. which law evicts a child from their fathers house because of divorce? he himself said d court granted the woman custody of d children , then where does d court want those children to stay? me smell rat for here o!
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by obyrich(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Big house without peace.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Sixfeetbelle: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
We4all:
Damn! How can two people who share kids in common become this hostile to one another? I see ego has taken over and when it does, destruction looms.

You forgot to type "fear men"
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by samguru(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
The way woman dey torture man with children Custody after divorce can make a man go mad.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by baby124: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Molahnelson:
When we they tell una say leave marriage una no go agree, they true is that marriage is not longer of those our parents did in the 60s 70s 80s 90s, marriage was base on unconditional love, that why a man was able to marry 2 to 3 wife's and they live happily without trouble.

We understand now that People's married now for all shit reason, nowadays women are not ready to submit to their husband, women are now fighting for gender equality even in the marriage
Or if you can afford to , you married 2 or 3 wife's like ours forefathers did in their days.
Me personally as a christian I'm going to marry 2 to 3 wife's if I have the capacity to take care of them and ours kids
I'm a bible student I have never come across to the place that it said a man should married only one wife. But if a man desire to be a bishop or pastor he should be a husband of one wife, the reason is because a pastor of many wife will not be focusing in God's work but rather pleasing his wife's, that's the reason he should married only one wife. But a christian who is not a pastor or a bishop can marry as many wife as he can take off, that why the bible said a man who cannot take care of his family is worse than an infidel.
You are young. Baby mama is worse 100x than marriage. You cannot deprive a woman of stability and expect to enjoy your child. She will use that child against you. The frustration will be 100/100. It’s best to stay away from women and children if you cannot stand commitment. Women can manipulate their children 90% of the time.

1 Like

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by luminouz(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
baby124:
Very stupid man. That your children live there alone is enough for you to forget that property and go and find somewhere to live. That side chick will chop your money and leave you almost dead. Then you will start trying to force yourself on these same children. God knows that I will make a wicked child so he did not give me this kind of parents.

Just calm down. I can hear your BP from here. It's fuqin loud babe grin
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by luminouz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
johnpablo541:

In Nigeria? Nope

That dude knew what he talked of
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Sixfeetbelle: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Molahnelson:

Of course. Blame women and feminism for failed marriages. Typical of men to shift blames than take responsibility.

As you're playing the blame game, don't forget randy men who sleep with anything in skirt, as if marital vows are a joke. Don't forget irresponsible men who only know to exert their power by being physically violent to their family. Don't forget lazy men who has lost the culture of being a man, men who wants a woman to be doing what a man should do. Don't forget.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tatashi:

Pls avoid divorced men at al cost, a good number of them are a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. If the first woman left, she left for a GOOD reason.
you're talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by luminouz(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
armyofone:
I tell you!! Why not give her life time ownership of the house just for the sake of your children’s wellbeing ?
Men!!

And how do you know they are his kids?

Do you even know why he initiated divorce in the first place?
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Everything in this country is all about money for both men and women
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by luminouz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
baby124:

You are young. Baby mama is worse 100x than marriage. You cannot deprive a woman of stability and expect to enjoy your child. She will use that child against you. The frustration will be 100/100. It’s best to stay away from women and children if you cannot stand commitment. Women can manipulate their children 90% of the time.

Lies undecided
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by luminouz(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Of course. Blame women and feminism for failed marriages. Typical of men to shift blames than take responsibility.

As you're playing the blame game, don't forget randy men who sleep with anything in skirt, as if marital vows are a joke. Don't forget irresponsible men who only know to exert their power by being physically violent to their family. Don't forget lazy men who has lost the culture of being a man, men who wants a woman to be doing what a man should do. Don't forget.

Bla bla bla....

Goan make dinner...I'm hungry
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by LO18(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
It is caused by Anti Marital Evil powers.No marriage can survive or stand the test of time if they are not dealt with consistently or constantly with adequate spiritual exercises like praying and fasting
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Coinbased: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by mechanics(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Wickedness.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by baby124: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
luminouz:

Lies undecided
Why are you following me up and down. Do you want to be my second husband? My bride price is N10bn. My husband will collect it. I am more than capable in including you in my harem.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by luminouz(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
baby124:

Why are you following me up and down. Do you want to be my second husband? My bride price is N10bn. My husband will collect it. I am more than capable in including you in my harem.

Nyama grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Has Failed Me! / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.