Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,999 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce (42095 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 23, 2020
cooooooks:
Are you a register or journalist at the court that ruled on their case?

How do you know the accusations you are leveling?

Do I have to be any of that to my point.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by chris51(f): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2020
Islie:
Ex-NNPC Depot Manager Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce (Photo)

https://punchng.com/ex-nnpc-depot-manager-vandalises-estranged-wifes-residence-over-divorce/

The man is a FOOL
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by chris51(f): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2020
chris51:

The man is a FOOL
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by OKVALLY: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2020
So many questions in my mind, how can a retired man behave like a frustrated man.
1. He want to send the woman away and marry a younger girl for his retirement?
2. He suspect, the wife maybe bring men to the house he built to sleep with, while he in a face me- I face you house.
3. He may be jealous of his wife successes and decided to start collecting royalty on the woman head, her refusal causes the anger.
4. If the woman continues to frustrate his plan to use legal means, He will do it my own way.
The woman should calm down and give him right, it has been a while, the man touched his wife. One night together will settle the fight.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by soonest(f): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
kellybently:

Y did she contributed. Y cant she build her own. You be lady na. If you like dey contribute. No go build ur own .

Did you just ask why she contributed? Men you people are impossible. How many fragile ego men can allow their wives build without them first building, you no dey naija?
Well for your advice, my head sits very well on my shoulders. On it already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.