Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce (42085 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Sixfeetbelle: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
luminouz:

Bla bla bla....

Goan make dinner...I'm hungry

One day, when I'm completely fed up with you and your incessant demands about being hungry and needing food, I will hack you to death with an axe, slice your body into smaller parts with a knife and either boil, steam or grill them before disposing them off in a garbage can.

grin grin grin

What would you like for dinner?

2 Likes

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by tit(f): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
The hoodlums should have broken the olosho's head.
Na nonesense and ingredients
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Elbowla(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
johnpablo541:

Marital property includes all property either spouse bought during the marriage. It does not matter whose name is on the title. For example, if a couple bought a home, but only the husband’s name was on the deed, the wife would still be entitled to some of the value of the home if they were to get a divorce.

So sorry for quoting you bro.....THIS YOUR SOAP OPERA CAN ONLY HAPPEN ABROAD n NOT HERE IN NAIJA.

1 Like

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Elbowla(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Hasty generalization. So what should be done to divorced women, they should be sought after?

You dey mind the FEMINIST.....Very shallow thinking pattern.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Miracle2020: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Marriage! Marriage!! And one fool go dey buy 400k hair for a girlfriend.
Back to the topic. Mr man, you can not execute the judgement. You have no right.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Studio247: 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
I pray your children will be able to forgive your actions
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by kellybently(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
soonest:

Did you read where she said she contributed to the building of the house.
See them you wish she was left pennyless

Y did she contributed. Y cant she build her own. You be lady na. If you like dey contribute. No go build ur own .
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by luminouz(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

One day, when I'm completely fed up with you and your incessant demands about being hungry and needing food, I will hack you to death with an axe, slice your body into smaller parts with a knife and either boil, steam or grill them before disposing them off in a garbage can.

grin grin grin

What would you like for dinner?

Lmaoooooooo.....the first paragraph had me guffawing. You got jokes babe.

For dinner? Something ballsy with egusi/okazi soup grin
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Sixfeetbelle: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooooooo.....the first paragraph had me guffawing. You got jokes babe.

For dinner? Something ballsy with egusi/okazi soup grin

Don't tempt me.

For your dinner, sorry I can't make it. Things are very expensive in the market now and you didn't give me money for food. Will you eat noodles? It's 250
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Liposure: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
dominique:
Most likely another woman is controlling the man. It's one thing to be tired of your wife and another to want to render your children homeless. When men make such rash decisions, it's a woman controlling him.
vital revelation
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Bola146(f): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
hola106:
work hard i swear some ladies are not good to spend time with

Sure, likewise some men are evil undecided
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Bola146(f): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
thinkmoney:

Are you God?

Ask Google
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by armyofone(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
In sane west grin, he would have been charged to court and asked to fix the property/ pay for the destruction - doesn't matter if they are his kids or not.
Destroying someone's home is not the solution to the problem.

luminouz:

And how do you know they are his kids?

Do you even know why he initiated divorce in the first place?
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by luminouz(m): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Don't tempt me.

For your dinner, sorry I can't make it. Things are very expensive in the market now and you didn't give me money for food. Will you eat noodles? It's 250

Lol... Noodles? 2 Hungry man packs I hope?
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:
NO4.
Q: What is the main reason for divorce?
A: MARRIAGE
THIS IS SO SO FUNNY MAN! grin
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by naijadrivablog: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
internationalman:
[s]Divorce is more debilitating a pain to men than women...[/s]

But still violence is the worst form of conflict resolution...
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by johhnnie(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
NNC5:
I totally see why this man is angry.
most women these days want to live in Nigeria and enjoy American treatment.
when the man was working, you enjoyed his money.... now he is retired, you don't want to share your money with him.

The woman is now talking about his kids... but this has nothing to do with the kids. The kids can live anywhere.
she wants the house.
and she wants the bragging rights of kicking him away from his house.
for a man to destroy his house with the kids suggests the woman is probably shagging up the place with her "younger" lovers.

some women see a retired man as an easy target to oppress.
beware of the last kicks of a dying horse.

Advice to young men....
NEVER EVER get married in court... or in church.

You are quite an experienced hand
Most probably, the woman's business was supposed to be a joint venture which the woman later converted.

And , don't be surprised that the man had the larger initial capital contribution. Reason for demanding for 50% profit sharing.

As per the house, it's probable, that madam started bringing her young lover in.

Nothing kills a man much more than the thought of your wife ( either divorced or separated) bringing a man into a home u once shared
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by johhnnie(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
armyofone:
In sane west grin, he would have been charged to court and asked to fix the property/ pay for the destruction - doesn't matter if they are his kids or not.
Destroying someone's home is not the solution to the problem.

Not in all cases.

Women and children too, are sometimes evicted by the courts
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by guysis(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Molahnelson:
When we they tell una say leave marriage una no go agree, they true is that marriage is not longer of those our parents did in the 60s 70s 80s 90s, marriage was base on unconditional love, that why a man was able to marry 2 to 3 wife's and they live happily without trouble.

We understand now that People's married now for all shit reason, nowadays women are not ready to submit to their husband, women are now fighting for gender equality even in the marriage
Marriage is outdated, baby mama is a new Norm now
Or if you can afford to , you married 2 or 3 wife's like ours forefathers did in their days.
Me personally as a christian I'm going to marry 2 to 3 wife's if I have the capacity to take care of them and ours kids
I'm a bible student I have never come across to the place that it said a man should married only one wife. But if a man desire to be a bishop or pastor he should be a husband of one wife, the reason is because a pastor of many wife will not be focusing in God's work but rather pleasing his wife's, that's the reason he should married only one wife. But a christian who is not a pastor or a bishop can marry as many wife as he can take off, that why the bible said a man who cannot take care of his family is worse than an infidel.

Bible student indeed! May God have mercy on you....

1 Like

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by nwauwa(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
dominique:
Most likely another woman is controlling the man. It's one thing to be tired of your wife and another to want to render your children homeless. When men make such rash decisions, it's a woman controlling him.
pls ma help me untag my posts
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by drLammy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
baby124:
Very stupid man. That your children live there alone is enough for you to forget that property and go and find somewhere to live. That side chick will chop your money and leave you almost dead. Then you will start trying to force yourself on these same children. God knows that I will make a wicked child so he did not give me this kind of parents.

So cuz his kids are staying there... He shud go and find somewhere to live??... Are you Okay??

1 Like

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by thinkmoney(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bola146:

Ask Google
I suspected you might not understand my point. Well the Bible said of God that he hates divorce, so I tried to humorously relate you to God.
But here you appear to have completely missed it
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by armyofone(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
We are talking about destruction of property. Two different things.

johhnnie:

Not in all cases.

Women and children too, are sometimes evicted by the courts
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by vickydevoka(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beno3:
Women don't really understand situations now.
They always think that as they have had kids for a man, everything should be them.
Exactly.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by cooooooks(m): 2:10am On Dec 23, 2020
The court should not give incomplete judgments. If they granted her custody, what is their determination on the upkeep of the children?

Are all their children adults (possible since he is retired)?
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by cooooooks(m): 2:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Is there a link to the story or did you just come up with these accusations of side chick and having children who live there?

The court should rule on the upkeep of the children.

It is not enough to just open mouth waa.

baby124:
Very stupid man. That your children live there alone is enough for you to forget that property and go and find somewhere to live. That side chick will chop your money and leave you almost dead. Then you will start trying to force yourself on these same children. God knows that I will make a wicked child so he did not give me this kind of parents.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by cooooooks(m): 2:15am On Dec 23, 2020
Are you a register or journalist at the court that ruled on their case?

How do you know the accusations you are leveling?

uruba23:
The Chief need to stop eating the vegetables he is been served by his side chick why would you want to evict your kids even if the mama and you have issues. ....if you can do this I can only imagine what the woman must have been going through in your hand. I wish Justice Odili handles this case.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by jacoik(m): 4:21am On Dec 23, 2020
emeijeh:
See as he chop the fence like rat wen chop certificate remain.
He removed the roof like a disappointed potential inlaw.

The man must be an angry bird man

[img]https://media1./images/7cf5496978b667eca7501562b3bcf061/tenor.gif?itemid=15575812[/img]
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u don mad finish oooooo. u say he chop the fence like? lol
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by tugar(m): 6:12am On Dec 23, 2020
Why emphasising on the children? How old are they? The said man is retired, probably not in sound health, maybe they might have been frustrating him , for man to take such decision is very hard, don't just judge, hear from the man before.
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2020
This is what most Nigerian Men do . Even if your wife isn't a part of your life anymore, what of your own innocent children? Would you bear to see them in the streets ? Would you bear to see them starve ? All because of your wife , you treat your own kids like you have no form of connection with them ?

Then at old age , on your dying bed, you will realize that you have kids and that is when you hear people saying " he is your father , just forgive him !"

I've seen too many men die in regrets and incredible sorrow cuz when they were younger , they maltreated and discarded their children like they are nothing to them .

You are powerful and rich now but you may not remain so forever . And all those who always push a man or a woman against her own husband /his wife are only doing so for what they could gain . Think about the future !
Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by descarado: 7:34am On Dec 23, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Normalcy no dey work 4 naija.....Nigerian courts n judges dy interprete laws differently, no try them....I still insist, if u are in naija, to avoid stories that touch, document ur part ownership, e go make things easier.
Tell them!

1 Like

Re: Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
I'm just a watchman
It's my job to warn for the times ahead
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.