Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,248 members, 7,846,163 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

"Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo (43408 Views)

Buhari Speaks With Fati Attahiru, Spouses Of Other Fallen Officers / Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Dedetwo(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Dedetwo don't be delusional and irrational like most IPOB members who were born in 90s/2000s mitcheew.
IPOB is the initiator and creator of ESN and every recruit is a member of IPOB.
IPOB=ESN fact!

Ojiofor, there is nothing to be delusional or irrational in this case. Agitation for self rule started with people such as Azikiwe, Awo and many others which gave rise to Nigeria. It will amount to state of delusion and irrationality for someone to ague a Nigerian does not have the right to agitate for self rule in Nigeria. The fact you want to stay with the shithole called Nigeria does not in any way or shape trumps the desire of others to leave. The idea of my way only or no way is the bane of development in Africa. You cannot even give on solid reason why people should hang on the union called Nigeria.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Dedetwo(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

If the law is dead as you gullibly claim, go and stab someone to death.
i bet you'll learn the other sides of life and also learn to live within the laws.

Are you a beginner? Killing in Nigeria paints a picture of utter lawlessness. I can stab someone to death and nothing will happen in the shithole called Nigeria. If you do not know about this scenario, it is safe to say you wallow in a deep thought of ignorance.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by awgumayor: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2020
wirinet:

Simple answer. Hisbah and Amotekun was constituted by governors, who are the chief security officers of the state. Under which authority did Kanu constitute a state or regional security organisation?

Ok. If ESN arrests fulani herdsmen or others commiting crimes, what will be their next course of action? Do they have the power to prosecute them?

Yes, a security outfit is seriously required for the eastern region, but a banned organizational led by a fugitive is not the person to create and run it. Easterners should demand that the Governors should actually do their job.
W
When it comes to Igbo matters all of you will become professional judges. Now, how many killer herdsmen have been arrested and prosecuted by your unbiased courts? Or are you deaf and blind about their activities all this long? Well, ESN doesn't need any court or authority to take them to since they (herdsmen) are not there for other crimes except to kill they shall be equally paid in their own coin. As for other criminals in the region the fear of ESN will trigger repentance or expulsion just as in the days of bakassi boys.
Note that the people we put in authority to protect us are weak and afraid due to reasons known to them, but we are not weak to protect ourselves due to reasons known to us. Only a tree heard that it will be killed and still standing.The killer herdsmen should first be arrested and prosecuted, kidnapper bandits should be arrested and prosecuted. If your government starts arresting and punishing bandits ( especially school boys kidnappers), Fulani herdsmen, boko haram members all these regional outfits will die out.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by AustineJohn908(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2020
SaintBishop:
I don't fvcking give a fvck, the only reason why i mention you is because, you rope all of south south into your madness including my people, if you had just mention Akwa ibom in the first place i for no mention you duh.
Ok...good for you. but I'm sure the Delta Igbos will be happy at their brother new security outfit for the protection of delta included
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Ojiofor: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Dedetwo:

Ojiofor, there is nothing to be delusional or irrational in this case. Agitation for self rule started with people such as Azikiwe, Awo and many others which gave rise to Nigeria. It will amount to state of delusion and irrationality for someone to ague a Nigerian does not have the right to agitate for self rule in Nigeria. The fact you want to stay with the shithole called Nigeria does not in any way or shape trumps the desire of others to leave. The idea of my way only or no way is the bane of development in Africa. You cannot even give on solid reason why people should hang on the union called Nigeria.

Dedetwo,compliments of the season,Let me clarify one thing,I am not against self determination of our people,in fact go through my post history from 2010-2017. I am only against IPOB methodology which needlessly cause heavy casualties to her members.
You mentioned Zik and Awo,these two great leaders followed dialogue and political participation in achieving independence for Nigeria people.
Where will non-participation/boycott in political process lead IPOB and ndi Igbo to?
Have you wondered why no international organisation recognize or even taken this current agitation for Biafra serious?
Without the support of our local authorities and her political leadership,The agitation is nothing but WASH WASH that is just how is I see the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Dedetwo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Dedetwo,compliments of the season,Let me clarify one thing,I am not against self determination of our people,in fact go through my post history from 2010-2017. I am only against IPOB methodology which needlessly cause heavy casualties to her members.
You mentioned Zik and Awo,these two great leaders followed dialogue and political participation in achieving independence for Nigeria people.
Where will non-participation/boycott in political process lead IPOB and ndi Igbo to?
Have you wondered why no international organisation recognize or even taken this current agitation for Biafra serious?
Without the support of our local authorities and her political leadership,The agitation is nothing but WASH WASH that is just how is I see the whole thing.

Ojiofor, compliments of the season too. You can agree IPOB methodology has not harmed a housefly. The only killing is masterminded by the Nigerian government. If you are twisted about IPOB and Nigerian government on dialogue or lack thereof, the blame should be squarely on the shoulders of the Nigerian government and its trigger-happy agents. You cited the "dialogue and political participation" in reference to Zik and Awo, it must not lost on you British government made such political participation possible. In case of the Nigeria, IPOB has been proscribed and would not be allowed to open ordinary office talk less political participation.

Nigerians who could not think to commit suicide would proffer the IPOB to join APC in order to participate politically. What dumbass stream of thought. If IPOB is to participate politically, it has be allowed to register as a political party and such a nationalistic party whose mandate is to achieve Republic of Biafra or preferably Republic of Igbo land. As it is now, I had frowned at no-violence stance of IPOB. I had wanted IPOB to be armed to the teeth since Nigeria had the intention to proscribe it whether being violent or not.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by wirinet(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Emotional rants and blackmail as usual with little intellectual value.

awgumayor:
When it comes to Igbo matters all of you will become professional judges.

And when it comes to Fulani or Yoruba matters, you people don't turn yourselves God on the judgement throne?
Now, how many killer herdsmen have been arrested and prosecuted by your unbiased courts? Or are you deaf and blind about their activities all this long?

And what's exactly is your point? Who is arguing with you that the Government has failed woefully in securing the lives and property of Nigeria as a whole?

Well, ESN doesn't need any court or authority to take them to since they (herdsmen) are not there for other crimes except to kill they shall be equally paid in their own coin. As for other criminals in the region the fear of ESN will trigger repentance or expulsion just as in the days of bakassi boys.
Well if you say you guys don't need any legal backing or authority to carry out your activities, don't start playing the victim card of screaming genocide, Igbo hating, US, UK, UN, Hague, etc., when the FG starts going after you guys, and also don't start blaming the Governors for doing nothing as according to you they are powerless and irrelevant.

Note that the people we put in authority to protect us are weak and afraid due to reasons known to them, but we are not weak to protect ourselves due to reasons known to us. Only a tree heard that it will be killed and still standing.
If the people you put in authority to protect you are weak and afraid, why not band together to change these people and put those that are strong and brave with the powers and authority they are given. You guys screen "boycott all elections " during elections and then scream "people we put in authority to protect us are weak and afraid". Does that make any sense?

The killer herdsmen should first be arrested and prosecuted, kidnapper bandits should be arrested and prosecuted. If your government starts arresting and punishing bandits ( especially school boys kidnappers), Fulani herdsmen, boko haram members all these regional outfits will die out.

Regional or state security outfits are a must for a multicultural and diverse country like Nigeria. That's the very definition of true federalism. The ideas that a federal police in Abuja can police all 36 states is absurd. If the Governors are allowed by law to operate an armed police unit and they actually use security votes to fund and equip them, arresting and persecuting bandits like Fulani herdsmen won't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Ojiofor: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Dedetwo:

Ojiofor, compliments of the season too. You can agree IPOB methodology has not harmed a housefly. The only killing is masterminded by the Nigerian government. If you are twisted about IPOB and Nigerian government on dialogue or lack thereof, the blame should be squarely on the shoulders of the Nigerian government and its trigger-happy agents. You cited the "dialogue and political participation" in reference to Zik and Awo, it must not lost on you British government made such political participation possible. In case of the Nigeria, IPOB has been proscribed and would not be allowed to open ordinary office talk less political participation.

Nigerians who could not think to commit suicide would proffer the IPOB to join APC in order to participate politically. What dumbass stream of thought. If IPOB is to participate politically, it has be allowed to register as a political party and such a nationalistic party whose mandate is to achieve Republic of Biafra or preferably Republic of Igbo land. As it is now, I had frowned at no-violence stance of IPOB. I had wanted IPOB to be armed to the teeth since Nigeria had the intention to proscribe it whether being violent or not.

The federal government will have no choice than to dialogue with IPOB if Eastern region fall under their control politically.
If they are to be taken serious they must take over political leadership in Igboland and become the legitimate voice of the people until then they will be treated as enemies of state by both Igbo political leaders and Nigeria government.They should first secure Igboland before talking about independence.
Eburu uzo zota ala azowazie ute.Every secessionist group seeking for independence around the world are in total control of their territory politically be it in Northern Iraq,Gaza and West bank,Scotland,Catalonia,Nagorno Karabahk etc.......Do the first things first.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by ada9ja(f): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
melodyogonna:

But nobody cares what you support naw, you're just one person and not relevant in the scheme of things

Use ur head when next u re to quote me
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by melodyogonna(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
ada9ja:

Use ur head when next u re to quote me
Lmao how na, it's not like I lied grin
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by melodyogonna(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Dedetwo don't be delusional and irrational like most IPOB members who were born in 90s/2000s mitcheew.
IPOB is the initiator and creator of ESN and every recruit is a member of IPOB.
IPOB=ESN fact!

This is a very ignorant thing to post sha, let's try to making findings before posting false messages online
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Ojiofor: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
melodyogonna:

This is a very ignorant thing to post sha, let's try to making findings before posting false messages online

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Uniform In 1948 (PHOTO) / Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.