Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

"Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo (43405 Views)

Buhari Speaks With Fati Attahiru, Spouses Of Other Fallen Officers / Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by ofuonyebi: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
LOOK WELL...THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THE TWO IS CLEAR;
ONE LOOK SO BLACK LIKE A CULT
WHILE THE OTHER LOOKS LIKE A BOYS CULT..

FIGHTING THE WIND WITHOUT A CUTLASS!
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Emyogalanya: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
muykem:
Unpatriotic statement from Charly boy. Who are the brain behind Amotekun? Why Gani Adams or Sunday Igboho didn't form Amotekun. South east needs Security unit like Amotekun but it must come from governors not Nnamdi Kaun a terrorist.
They have been working on it since 1999. Till date. And what do you say of opc?
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Pimine: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
ada9ja:
I solely support any security outfit from the east but not from a proscribe group because as a country we all should know is dead on arrival, so why support something good that can't hold ground for long? Assuming the eastern governor can bring out such, fine but through IPOB is going to be a waste.
Aswearugaaad

Why on this green earth was IPOB proscribed?
How did self-determination become terrorism?
Why do stupid people call IPOB a terrorist organization?

So since the lily-livered eastern governors have decided to remain chickens, should we fold our hands and watch while the herdsmen continue to decimate our people?

If what IPOB is doing is terrorism, then the whole idea of terrorism is lost on me.

4 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Dpaulie(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
RedPanthar:

Adresss issues and not personalities. How is Amotekun different from ESN/Hisbah? I'm not igbo but can use my head. Use yours

But amotekun was formed by the group of western governors, not by individual, think bro!!!
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Southerners still deceive themselves this is a lawful country,

LabuleofNigeria:

Your head is obviously paining you.

Amotekun is passed into law with legal backings by 5 state governors and recognised by the FG, NPF, etc.
Hisbah was launched by the Kano state govt and dully approved.

Anyone carrying arms illegally is a terrorist or a Thief. (especially with a wanted Terorist as leader).

I want ESN, but right protocols should be followed.

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
muykem:
Unpatriotic statement from Charly boy. Who are the brain behind Amotekun? Why Gani Adams or Sunday Igboho didn't form Amotekun. South east needs Security unit like Amotekun but it must come from governors not Nnamdi Kaun a terrorist.

Don't be surprised to find out that Gani Adams, Sunday Igboho & Nnamdi Kanu are all on the payroll of the Fulani Government of Nigeris...

Who are the cowards though, SE governors or their SW counterparts? To whom much is given, much is also expected from them, no?
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by MrRegret: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Terrorist, Coward, beggars, miners, cone or flat head, awkward soup, red roof, bad roads bla bla bla.

For all names, some one choose to mock another is to laugh the mortality and brutality of innocent people from a region, some persons are inhuman and later u will still shout Endsars hypocrite.

Let it be known if u laugh the shedding of innocent blood, u have shared in their sins

And let it be known those who killed by the gun will die by the gun

Don't cry when karma visit u

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Dpharisee: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
RedPanthar:

Indeed yorubas and games

Leave igbos alone please. The igbo obsession is annoying. Get a life.

Truly annoying, even here in the North people wonder why some Yorubas are obsessed with Igbos when Fulanis are the ones in leadership ruining the country

3 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Dpharisee: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Follow the right protocols and act with maturity. Una no go gree.
When dem begin another killings and enforced your families to swim in gutter, ull still come here to disturb.

Apply intelligence for once.
This is Osun state 2020 as a reminder

4 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Emyogalanya: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ojiofor:

It was 2 against one.The other two persons opposed ESN because of its illegality.
close that your dirty mouth the topic is about charles speech and not a debate about its legallity or lack of it thereof

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by MrRegret: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Leave them, they will still come here to cry and disturb our peace.

Oga listen to what uve been writing, u re contradicting URSELF.

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by OhiOfIhima: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
muykem:

They might never agree with you because they hate truth. Can you imagine! Someone on an exile organise a security units back home
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nchenches: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
gidgiddy:
While being interviewed on BBC Igbo, veteran musician, Charly Boy, was asked about his view on Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Security Network. He said:

O na to ochi etu ufodu ndi Igbo si akwado "AMOTEKUN" ma megide "Eastern Security Network". Gini butere udi amaghi ihe a?

Translation:

It is funny how some Igbos support "AMOTEKUN" but are against "Eastern Security Network". What has caused this level of stupidity?

Charly Boy went on to endorse the new security outfit

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/afirika-55289537.amp

Ha ha ha.

Only Igbo efulefus denigrate ESN.

They want to enjoy their wealth in Lagos and Abuja while they are alive but refused to look at the ugly fortunes of their unborn generations as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by MrRegret: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dpharisee:

Truly annoying, even here in the North people wonder why some Yorubas are obsessed with Igbos when Fulanis are the ones in leadership ruining the country

I guessed is just another Yoruba land Igbos are encroaching

They are obsessed with Igbo, and that's why some ibos give them a taste of their medicine and become so hateful towards them.

Well everyone get fault for the whole matter, I will be a fool to take side

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nchenches: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
muykem:

A terrorist sympathizer in Nigeria calling a free man walking the streets of DC, London, Jerusalem a terrorist.

Nigeria go collapse on top of your head anytime.

5 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by engrchykae(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
muykem:
in your wickedness,you want the east to become your Bosnians.
So that as the vultures that you are,you will perch on their properties,Covid locate your types.
Does it matter if security come from kanu?must it come from the useless servile governors?

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by DouglasPen1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rugaria:
We're living in an anyhow country, so we're going to do anyhow to survive...
grin
Rugaria:
We're living in an anyhow country, so we're going to do anyhow to survive...
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by engrchykae(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Your head is obviously paining you.

Amotekun is passed into law with legal backings by 5 state governors and recognised by the FG, NPF, etc.
Hisbah was launched by the Kano state govt and dully approved.

Anyone carrying arms illegally is a terrorist or a Thief. (especially with a wanted Terorist as leader).

I want ESN, but right protocols should be followed.
another i.dt
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by franxalive(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
muykem:

See how you so disgracing your family, on the platter of cheap hatred...i weep for your show of senselessness cry cry cry

If real terrorist nap you... You will even forget how you spell terrorist again... Shame.

All hail BIAFRA REPUBLIC ��✅

3 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by mightyhazel: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
MrRegret:

Oga listen to what uve been writing, u re contradicting URSELF.
he is a cone headed creature

thats how they roll

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nchenches: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dpharisee:

[b]Truly annoying, even here in the North people wonder why some Yorubas are obsessed with Igbos wh[/b]en Fulanis are the ones in leadership ruining the country

The heightened obsession of Yoruba with Igbo since APC began:
Yoruba wants to collect power from Fulani Buhari in 2023. They blackmail Igbo through any means available. As if Obasanjo 8 years in Aso Rock was a mistake they want to correct through another Yoruba from 2023.

2 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by engrchykae(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

If a unit or sect of people do things illegally, does that justify you do same.
I want ESN, its the best. All sections of the country should protect themselves in a failed state like ours, BUT DO IT LEGALLY.

It will only create more unrest for you without following due approval procedures & lost its purpose.
(Note: I still pray u dont learn to do things right, so u can learn the hard way) ...
I feel like planking you
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Dpharisee: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
MrRegret:

I guessed is just another Yoruba land Igbos are encroaching

They are obsessed with Igbo, and that's why some ibos give them a taste of their medicine and become so hateful towards them.

Well everyone get fault for the whole matter, I will be a fool to take side

One can take side, when Fulanis opposed Amotekun, Igbos were in solidarity with Yorubas. Now they are calling ESN illegal meanwhile we have Shege Ka Fasa, Yan Banga, Civilian JTF, Hisbah, Sara Suka etc some not recognised by either FG or state Govt but used for law enforcement by the Emirs, I have not seen Yorubas call out the Emirs for having Yan Banga who can effect arrest for the Emirs Court

3 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by UnimkeAk(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
muykem:
First of all am not from the east or Igbo...

But how is Nnamdi kanu a terrorist
And ipob a terrorist organization
And herdsmen are roaming free

You don't like the easterners esp, north and west yet u won't allow them go...

For us in the Niger delta , we have no issues with Biafra , we would like to see it happen for them , just don't get us involved in an ethnic seccession...
Let biafra have an arrangement of federating states with a very weak centre and we the ND will jump in with everything..

3 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by engrchykae(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
It is not good to generalize but YORUBAS HAVE ONLY BUT HATRED AND ILL WILL TOWARDS IGBOS.
and I ask WHY?

3 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
My only problem is why this bastards can't do their nonsense without talking about yoruba or anything relating to the south west.... Charlie boy the meth head bastard raised by a corrupt dad of a judge had to open his stinking mouth and compare Amotekun to the terrorist org of the miscreant MNk....stupid old bastard.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by UnbanEbenezar: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
gidgiddy:
While being interviewed on BBC Igbo, veteran musician, Charly Boy, was asked about his view on Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Security Network. He said:

O na to ochi etu ufodu ndi Igbo si akwado "AMOTEKUN" ma megide "Eastern Security Network". Gini butere udi amaghi ihe a?

Translation:

It is funny how some Igbos support "AMOTEKUN" but are against "Eastern Security Network". What has caused this level of stupidity?

Charly Boy went on to endorse the new security outfit

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/afirika-55289537.amp
like muykem rightly stated.
we support Eastern security but a security outfit made by a fugitive is outrightly rejected by us in the SE.
Ohaneze even confirmed this.
I prefer Raphael Uzurike to Kanu
Imhotep and Lzaa what do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by SirBunky85(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
RedPanthar:

Adresss issues and not personalities. How is Amotekun different from ESN/Hisbah? I'm not igbo but can use my head. Use yours
Amotekun is backed by law while ESN was formed by a wanted man.silly people claiming to use their empty head
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by SirBunky85(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Conrod:
A little boy inot nsulting a grand father calling himself eouble,better pray for longivity.
have you ever cautioned those idiots who insults pmb on a daily basis? Is pmb not a grand dad?
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
awgumayor:
ESN was solely formed to fight rampaging Fulani herdsmen, yet I never see any Fulani in nairaland attacking ESN all I see are Yorubas. Yoruba why? You formed your Amotekun or whatever for the same purpose- checkmating the activities of herdsmen, why has ESN become a sin? You're talking of legal backing, by who? Is it by those chickens called eastern governors? Since those chickens are afraid to form a security outfit Ipob doesn't need legal backing before they can protect their people before they are killed. You want the east to be vulnerable so that Fulani herdsmen with fear of Amotekun will head to east, but you are wrong ESN has come to stay, it is called balance of terror.

You'll think the Yoruba's hate you until the fulani send in their python army for your youths....you flatin0s are playing into one big agenda for your young ones to be killed without reason, you put all attention on SW and it's leaders like your life depends on it meanwhile your chicken governors are the real slaves who cannot secure their own region thus the unstable albino double agent is left to be your leader. The Yorubas aren't your enemies..yet. your main enemy is those within.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Nigerian Police Uniform In 1948 (PHOTO) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.