Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? (6111 Views)

How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding / Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? / Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Drguzzykola:

Just watch u won't see Zzor, poco, fati2001 here to even render the least emotional help to their fellow lady but they are quick to give stupid opinion against men in d name of defending feminism brouhaha.

I shouldn't be saying this but those silly beings can b annoying making some gentle nigga take the redpill and seize offering any Lady the least Common help..

gimme ur acc details lemme drop something.
Sir pls help my sick brother , you can check my previous thread for conformation , I don't wanna spam someone else's thread
Thanks God bless you
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Nazgul: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
since I lost both of my parents I have been staying with my sister and her husband but recently she asked me to move out she even smashed my phone and lock me out am moving from house to house like a vagabond now I have no place to stay again
Why would your blood sister do that to you?

What did you do to her that made her treat you in such manner?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Drguzzykola(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
0607832193 jemilat Hassan G t b

I appreciate

sent ..

i wish u ll go and get good food to eat first so that u can balance and reason up ur next action well..

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by indoorlove(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
I would like to help but I need more details. Everyone is being careful at this time.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by fati2001(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2020
Drguzzykola:

Just watch u won't see Zzor, poco, fati2001 here to even render the least emotional help to their fellow lady but they are quick to give stupid opinion against men in d name of defending feminism brouhaha.

I shouldn't be saying this but those silly beings can b annoying making some gentle nigga take the redpill and seize offering any Lady the least Common help..

gimme ur acc details lemme drop something.

if you want to help.. you better help.. stop calling names...

zzor he's trying to advertise himself and his money, lik we even give a damn....

my account has been blocked since last week, I don't have time for now till after Christmas by God grace..

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Drguzzykola:

sent ..

i wish u ll go and get good food to eat first so that u can balance and reason up ur next action well..
thank you very much sir I am greatful

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Warlord2014(m): 1:01am On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
since I lost both of my parents I have been staying with my sister and her husband but recently she asked me to move out she even smashed my phone and lock me out am moving from house to house like a vagabond now I have no place to stay again
Your attitude matters.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Drguzzykola(m): 1:11am On Dec 24, 2020
fati2001:

zzor he's trying to advertise himself and his money, lik we even give a damn....

my account has been blocked since last week, I don't have time for now till after Christmas by God grace..

Excuse me.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by fati2001(m): 1:13am On Dec 24, 2020
Drguzzykola:

Excuse me.
you can use the door...

Good night.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 24, 2020
fati2001:

lol
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by creamylicious(f): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by JONSYN7154: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
Abuja
which part of abuja are you?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by JONSYN7154: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
Abuja
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2020
JONSYN7154:
jahi
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by JONSYN7154: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
jahi
can you stay in gishiri? at least its close to jahi
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2020
JONSYN7154:
can you stay in gishiri? at least its close to jahi
yes

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by JONSYN7154: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
yes
how do I contact you?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Zabiboy: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2020

An unverified female needs help, not just money alone but also accommodation, and the thread, getting to page 5 is full of guys trying to help...
Meanwhile, there are hundreds of threads created by guys soliciting for help and those threads did not cross the first page grin grin ..
Wahala for who nor get punna o ..
We Move grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by LostMyZeal(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Omo...you go fear rapid response team na
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Collegelove: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't have anywhere to go I don't want to go back to where am not welcome anymore they will treat me more bad I need accommodation to stay in I don't have any clue on what to do now and I don't have any body to help me financially all I just want is peace of mind.

previously: https://www.nairaland.com/6183469/urgent-advise-needed-please

https://www.nairaland.com/6328015/blood-sister-smash-phone-lock
Which state are you right now?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Collegelove:
Which state are you right now?
Abuja
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Lekan239(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Unclesmart12:
See the way guys are falling over themselves to help this lady, but guys get scrutinized to the last detail and might end up not getting help.
It's always been a ladies world anyways
you are wrong bro, I'm guy, and I was helped here. Even a woman get in touch with me and she still sent a surprise monetary gift for Christmas

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by emmaodet: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
Zabiboy:

An unverified female needs help, not just money alone but also accommodation, and the thread, getting to page 5 is full of guys trying to help...
Meanwhile, there are hundreds of threads created by guys soliciting for help and those threads did not cross the first page grin grin ..
Wahala for who nor get punna o ..
We Move grin

grin
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Collegelove: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
Abuja
OK. Are u a graduate?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Collegelove:
OK. Are u a graduate?
am still in schooling
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jack005(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
So you still need help? Someone I wanted to assist months back but forming one thing for me. Girl when you are ready to be helped we will know.. Attitude is everything.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Collegelove: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
am still in schooling
ok...God would definitely see u thru. I know how u feel. For not supporting ur sister when she's wrong, she wants to ruin u. Some people are like that but they don't know tomorrow.

I could HV helped u but I don't have a house in Abuja but I do elsewhere and no one is there and my neighbor sometimes would be like oga, when r u coming bk..How can u leave ur house without putting anyone.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by mikeywise(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
Abuja
Where in Abuja are you?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
mikeywise:

Where in Abuja are you?
why asking as if you care ? where you not the same person calling me a scammer?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by voyy: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
mikeywise:

Where in Abuja are you?
am in jahi currently what next ? see I hate calling me a scammer never you jump in to conclusions for no reason with me again o
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Zabiboy: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
emmaodet:

grin

Very soon, punna and bitcoin go dey drag price grin
Wahala grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls And Attitude Problems / His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.