Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? (6166 Views)

How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding / Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? / Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by emmaodet: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Zabiboy:

Very soon, punna and bitcoin go dey drag price grin
Wahala grin

grin grin grin grin

Bro, abeg no kill me with laff

you too get bad mouth abeg
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by ThaThinka: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Zabiboy:

An unverified female needs help, not just money alone but also accommodation, and the thread, getting to page 5 is full of guys trying to help...
Meanwhile, there are hundreds of threads created by guys soliciting for help and those threads did not cross the first page grin grin ..
Wahala for who nor get punna o ..
We Move grin

That's why people say this life no balance.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Molahnelson(m): 12:37am On Dec 25, 2020
Verify yourself then I will help you immediately
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Go5DY(m): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2020
richmondefosa:
This is the same person who called me a broke ni**a
https://www.nairaland.com/6326147/worst-xmas-entire-life-far#97328368
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See ba, you do not know who is who o. You come on a faceless forum and insult people anyhow and you don't know who will be your helper.
Now to the bone of contention. I have gone through your earlier posts. You might be real, you might be fake. I am not trying to make mockery of your current situation but you need to exercise restraints sometimes.
Drop your account details.
I hope you get back on your feet soonest these trying times.

Keep the faith!
you be real man, I feel your swag Bross I no lie at all, I love to be like you.
God bless you
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Go5DY(m): 12:52am On Dec 25, 2020
Hmm ABUJA GIRLS, better tell us the truth ohh.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Go5DY(m): 12:57am On Dec 25, 2020
Denique:

Go to your profile to view threads created, then, highlight to copy, come to this thread to modify, so as to add it.
she say nah small phone she dey use boss
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 25, 2020
DryMouth:

Haaa...
Am based in lagos and i have a spare room nobody is using

Bro what’s the location of the spare room?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 25, 2020
Collegelove:
ok...God would definitely see u thru. I know how u feel. For not supporting ur sister when she's wrong, she wants to ruin u. Some people are like that but they don't know tomorrow.

I could HV helped u but I don't have a house in Abuja but I do elsewhere and no one is there and my neighbor sometimes would be like oga, when r u coming bk..How can u leave ur house without putting anyone.

Where’s this house let me watch over it for you for a token
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
am in jahi currently what next ? see I hate calling me a scammer never you jump in to conclusions for no reason with me again o

You even get mouth, for someone in need you are a pompous and annoying lil prick, good luck with your scam sha

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by BigJoe19: 1:20am On Dec 25, 2020
richmondefosa:
This is the same person who called me a broke ni**a
https://www.nairaland.com/6326147/worst-xmas-entire-life-far#97328368
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See ba, you do not know who is who o. You come on a faceless forum and insult people anyhow and you don't know who will be your helper.
Now to the bone of contention. I have gone through your earlier posts. You might be real, you might be fake. I am not trying to make mockery of your current situation but you need to exercise restraints sometimes.
Drop your account details.
I hope you get back on your feet soonest these trying times.

Keep the faith!
Nairaland girls, SMH.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by BigJoe19: 1:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Unclesmart12:
See the way guys are falling over themselves to help this lady, but guys get scrutinized to the last detail and might end up not getting help.
It's always been a ladies world anyways
I swear guys too mumu for woman matter, simps everywhere, I can bet it that if a guy asks for same help they won't bother replying his thread.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by BigJoe19: 1:26am On Dec 25, 2020
Zabiboy:

An unverified female needs help, not just money alone but also accommodation, and the thread, getting to page 5 is full of guys trying to help...
Meanwhile, there are hundreds of threads created by guys soliciting for help and those threads did not cross the first page grin grin ..
We Move grin
Bro the simps on Nairaland sef, I'm really weak! lipsrsealed
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by properties4sale: 2:13am On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
my biggest fear.
I don't even have the transport back to village and even if I go to village no job to do there my dream to pursue my school will just die
U should pause ur school now. That's not a priority. There are more pressing things.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Collegelove: 7:39am On Dec 25, 2020
justscorchone:

Where’s this house let me watch over it for you for a token
Lol..that's funny.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2020
Molahnelson:
Verify yourself then I will help you immediately
you can't help me if you do you would have seen I have done every possible verification the only people doubting me are guys who wants me to come over to their house to use me
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2020
Go5DY:
you be real man, I feel your swag Bross I no lie at all, I love to be like you.
God bless you
he did nothing
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by IyaTola: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
he did nothing
Dear, your sense of entitlement is sickening, it his money and he can decide to help or not help.

Be humble.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Offpoint1: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
he did nothing
Why are you so entitled for someone who's in need?
Sister be humble, it cost you nothing.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by lavylilly: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
you can't help me if you do you would have seen I have done every possible verification the only people doubting me are guys who wants me to come over to their house to use me
Ehn! how do you know he can't help? What's verification have you done?

Sis, with this attitude you will only get a man that will use you as sex mate and when his done he dumps you
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by lavylilly: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Offpoint1:

Why are you so entitled for someone who's in need?

Sister be humble, it cost you nothing.
She is not humble at all, we know her type. She should go meet her pastor
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by azzima(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Zabiboy:

We Move grin
it's a LESSER risk to accommodate a female than to have a stranger male stay in your house.......it's just the reality. Furthermore, a homeless female wandering on the street naturally gets sympathy than a man because of all the vice that she will face and ppl taking advantage of her ( rapists) . A man can still sleep under a truck and rough it.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Doyin400l(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nairalander guys are Hot grin

Because she gat a Womanliness una want accommodate her and care for her. Let it be a guy it will be interview upon interview

If u know u know
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Zabiboy: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
azzima:

1) it's a LESSER risk to accommodate a female than to have a stranger male stay in your house .......it's just the reality. Furthermore,
2) a homeless female wandering on the street naturally gets sympathy than a man because of all the vice that she will face and ppl taking advantage of her ( rapists) .
3) A man can still sleep under a truck and rough it.

@bolded
1) it's also a LESSER risk to help a male than a female because females do feel like they deserved to be helped( probably bcz of the hole in-between their legs) and therefore show little or no appreciation...vice-versa for males
2) Wetin concern me if them rape am?? Are there not men that are being exposed to dangers too??
This is life man.. survival of the featest.
3) Then why the hell are they talking of gender equality
i'm not against you helping her o...it's not my business.
GL
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
I doubt this lady (if truly a female) would welcome any assistance aside cash offer tongue

The hustle is real

If you know, you know.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by brain54(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
azzima:
it's a LESSER risk to accommodate a female than to have a stranger male stay in your house.......it's just the reality. Furthermore, a homeless female wandering on the street naturally gets sympathy than a man because of all the vice that she will face and ppl taking advantage of her ( rapists) . A man can still sleep under a truck and rough it.
wicked!
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by VicM6: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
I for help u but life no balance at all.... u fit wake up in the night now strangle me to death for my sleep..... life hard pass rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. / How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? / Please Help Me, I Want To Stop Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.