Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,927 members, 7,848,763 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry (2181 Views)

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by FanOfMyself: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
why did you ask?
Curiosity
Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by Jemiwizzy(f): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Curiosity
is it cause I don't have place to stay?
Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by FanOfMyself: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
is it cause I don't have place to stay?
pls answer me first. I know you are from the north, but I need to confirm if you are Fulani or not
Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by Jemiwizzy(f): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

pls answer me first. I know you are from the north, but I need to confirm if you are Fulani or not
am not
Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by FanOfMyself: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
am not
Are you a christain or muslim woman?
Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by Jemiwizzy(f): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Are you a christain or muslim woman?
Muslim
Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by FanOfMyself: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
Muslim
Oh ok. Don't know if she could accommodate you because she's a devoted christain
Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by Jemiwizzy(f): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Oh ok. Don't know if she could accommodate you because she's a devoted christain
oh ! is she in Abuja?
Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by FanOfMyself: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
oh ! is she in Abuja?
Yup, my sister and she's single. Gwarimpa, told her about your predicament and she asked me to find out these specific details about you
Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by Jemiwizzy(f): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Yup, my sister and she's single. Gwarimpa, told her about your predicament and she asked me to find out these specific details about you
how can I see her please? religion don't have to break humanity as far as we have the fear of God
Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by FanOfMyself: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
how can I see her please? religion don't have to break humanity as far as we have the fear of God
Please she's my kid sister and I wouldn't want to make her do something she would regret after all. I will tell her all your answers to the questions and I will let her decide
Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by Jemiwizzy(f): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Please she's my kid sister and I wouldn't want to make her do something she would regret after all. I will tell her all your answers to the questions and I will let her decide
ok it ok I thank you for taking my problem seriously to the point that you seek help for me even offline.
I am very happy to know someone care.
can I follow you on Nairaland?
Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by FanOfMyself: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
ok it ok I thank you for taking my problem seriously to the point that you seek help for me even offline.
I am very happy to know someone care.
can I follow you on Nairaland?
Ok but I don't think there's any need for that. I can always find you out if she's fine with it.
Nairaland is full of wonderful people, but we do pretend to be savages because people will always take advantage of a good soul
Re: 8 Advice For Those Who Wants To Marry by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Ok but I don't think there's any need for that. I can always find you out if she's fine with it.
Nairaland is full of wonderful people, but we do pretend to be savages because people will always take advantage of a good soul
you are right I read about a boy asking for help that he wants to die and a particular guy comment that nobody should help that that boy is a scammer unfortunately that guy is fond of calling everyone a scam so he was exposed funny enough all his post has history of calling everyone a scammer. so it thought me to always follow my mind when judging people not by them say them say. so don't mind what people say some of them are just jump into conclusions

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Told Me She Was Traveling To Dubai But Went To Libya / LATAM Babes Be Tripping Over Me (pics) / If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.