Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest (85780 Views)

Frozen Actress, Who Voiced Anna, Dies After Falling From Hotel Room / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by dre11(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
By Cletus Ukpong

A Nigerian woman, who checked into a hotel in Lagos, said she got a shocking WhatsApp message from the hotel receptionist asking if he could come to her room to perform MouthAction on her.

“Yesterday, I lodged at @oakspring_hotel and my friend Monica came to stay over with me. Sometime around midnight, I got this strange WhatsApp message from a number. Turns out it’s from the receptionist who checked me in,” the woman, Ekemini, said on Twitter, Sunday.

Oakspring Hotel & Suites is a four-star hotel in Gbagada, Lagos.

Ms Ekemini posted a photo on Twitter showing the shocking message from the receptionist identified as Fred Boakye.

“I hope this doesn’t come as rude. But I love to eat your pussy out anytime any day Ma’am,” the receptionist said.

“I’m just downstairs,” he added.

When the guest inquired to know who he was, Mr Boakye directed her to dial the hotel intercom number 105, apparently the hotel reception.

The receptionist later apologised to the guest for the intrusion and the vulgarity. “The hotel can refund you your money from my pay if at all you find this offensive, Ma,” he added. “I can tender my resignation.”

Ms Ekemini said she was “paranoid” and could not sleep throughout the night.

“This is someone who has access to all the rooms in the hotel. What if I was alone? My friend went down to confront him about the message and he deleted it,” she said on Twitter.

An official of the hotel, who simply gave her name as Eniola, told PREMIUM TIMES, Sunday, “I believe the management has spoken to the customer in question, action has not been taken yet on the matter”.

The receptionist, who sent the lewd message, did not respond to calls and a text message seeking his comment.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/433514-receptionist-sends-message-soliciting-sex-from-hotel-guest.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Nazgul: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Some guys are really annoying.

If he gets sacked, he'll come online and start begging for money with various ridiculous lines.

A customer paid money to have some rest in your hotel, why can't you just let her be? If I were to be the manager, I'll sack that guy, cos he's clearly ruined the reputation of the hotel.

Responsible women will avoid that hotel.

442 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Karlifate: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
cheesy

Private third leg putting men into public disgrace, since time immemorial.

His job is on the line, just because of BJ.

223 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by fati2001(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
NAHWA FOR SOME PEOPLE SELF.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
that wman dey craze ?

The guy don apologized na....
He even say he go refund money
He fit resign sef, wetin com make her dey carry the mata come net
Nawaoo

Buh that guy don dey do that kind stuff oo, no be today, buh na this madam own hook am for neck.

456 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by ewaski(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Karlifate:
cheesy

Private third leg putting men into public disgrace, since time immemorial.

His job is on the line, just because of BJ.
Vagina people have been putting men into wahala since 16century bro,
No be today!

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Bluezy13(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
that wman dey craze ?

The guy don apologize
He even say he go refund money
He fit resign sef, wetin com make her dey carry the mata come net
Nawaoo

Wetin make the guy send that kind message in the first place ??

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
that morafucker should be sued

fûcking pervert. he even wan chop pússy

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by FreeSpirited: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Professional misconduct and invasion of privacy. That's what it is. it's not an offense that should land him in Prison. But this woman seems to want him imprisoned. Cos I wonder why she brought it on social media to soil the name of the hotel rather than let the management handle it as a cooperate misdemeanor
He will surely learn decorum after the whole saga. Guyman shouldn't invade customers privacy and learn to be professional at work..
My issue is her bringing it to social media

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Vagina people have been putting men into wahala since 16century bro,
No be today!
Calm down, how would you have reacted if it had been the other way round? You'd have most likely hurled insults at the woman. You would have called her a farm tool, cheap and probably end up insulting other Nigerian ladies.

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by uboma(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lol.

He's going to loose his job. With the bad publicity, he stands no chance to secure a job in another hotel.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Curvinus(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
No greenlight, no approach as Ubunja has been saying in his miseducations, but these simps always think they know better.
Women only offer their vagina to extract resources or to tie you down in a long term monogamous relationship so as to continue to enjoy the comfort and security that you provide.
As a guy, if you are not wealthy or very handsome, there is no point in cold approaching any woman as you'll just gross her out with your willing and needy attitude with nothing tangible to offer her.
Its a cold world out there and the earlier you simps learn to act the part, the better.
A woman could do this to any man and you wont see any dust being raised because the rules are slightly different. the vagina enjoys a more prestigious position than the phalus.

318 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by RevisedEdition: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Disgraceful from the receptionist, brazen in folly
The one of "has all the keys..." "What if I was alone" na where stupid rubbish talk take enter Abeg mtchewww

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Boakye is a core Ghanaian name, and those black burnt demons are mostly sex perverts... perhaps this is a Ghanaian who happened to get a job in a Lagos hotel due to his good diction which is an intimidation to d average Nigerian employer.

He must av been having his way with some other Nigerian female hotel guests in that same hotel with this same intimidating diction/accent of his...but alas! He finally met a better enlightened Nigerian lady with class, and hence, his game came to an abrupt end.

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by fdigital(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
This is disgusting, seruously. What's wrong with all these young guys
these days? They're not even afraid to say anything anymore ,
especially to the opposite sex. Where has their respect for mankind
gone? Lewd messages have been a commonplace amongst young
guys to the older women these days. What's going on in our world?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by DMerciful(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
This must be a case of brain malfunction. The brain, like other organs can go haywire esp if you do drugs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Lamasta(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Irresponsible guy he thought everyone that lodge in a hotel is there for service

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
na wa o

If she didn't state the name of the hotel, I would have been thinking it was fake.
So stuff like these happen?

Forget his apologizing, it's a part of the plans.
Apologize if things go South!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by KingsCity: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
my goodness
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Maganess at the highest level cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by damoobaba: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Aye asan
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Etinosa1234: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
The Guy fvck up seriously... If he gets sacked, he'd wish he had used soap and water earlier in the day

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Bless1256: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please my dear nairalanders I was scammed this afternoon, the person used my details to purchase something online and that's the last money that I have,I have the person phone number and evidence of everything i can give you the number base on request since it's a public forum and don't know if such person is here.
Please you guys should help me out,I need justice, please,my heart is seriously in pains

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Dave0116(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Old. News
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by DropsMic(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hehehehe.. If e never work before the oga no for dey try am

19 Likes

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Dididrumz(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
What He should have done was to politely ask her if she would need company later; simple.

If she doesn't get the message, then You move.

He bleeped Up.
He deserves whatever comes to him.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
A man that has no control over himself is not truly free indeed...The Forces propelling him are greater...But She must have led him on and the guy fell cheaply,then she rubbish him like most Olosho forming legit would do....The Last time a married woman told me she loves romance alot before sex,I ended up banging her coz wetin dey bring that kind leg���

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ashawo boy. Wrong mentality
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by DrChukki: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.