Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest (85786 Views)

Frozen Actress, Who Voiced Anna, Dies After Falling From Hotel Room / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by stevelawrence: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Bless1256:
Can I pm u with the details of the chat?
I just dropped d beginning of the chat

quote author=biden123 post=97482452]
I can help you track the phone number but I need evidence of scam.

I can't see any scam from the screenshot you put up there

This type of scam is very common with lots of complaints. Zenith bank doesn’t have a WhatsApp platform and the page on Twitter where u got the information isn’t the verified page of the bank so I wonder why some Nigerians still fall victim to this. Anyways send the screenshot of the whole chat and transaction details to frauddesk@zenithbank.com and copy zenithdirect@zenithbank.com. They would try and do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by bizzibodi(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2020
When I saw d headline I thought it is a female receptionist.....what is this world turning to do core African male do cunninlingus this is disgusting.
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by NkemChukwudi: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

See shithole reasoning. I, the guest should be monitoring the hotel to make sure they do their job. How much will they pay me to inspect their rooms. Niggeria has so much fùcked with your heads that you dont know your roles anymore. This is why a policeman will blame the victim for a robbery not taking responsibility for anything

See counter-shithole reasoning and stronghead. When you are in Rome you behave like the Romans’. Nigeria is not a developed country and our people do not follow regulations or normal business rules, hence once you part with your cash, you are OYO! To avoid tears and HBP you check well before ‘you buy market’. It’s easier to check the rooms before you pay and most hotels will allow you to do that. Omugo!
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by easzypeaszy(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2020
Nazgul:
Some guys are really annoying.

If he gets sacked, he'll come online and start begging for money with various ridiculous lines.

A customer paid money to have some rest in your hotel, why can't you just let her be? If I were to be the manager, I'll sack that guy, cos he's clearly ruined the reputation of the hotel.

Responsible women will avoid that hotel.
der is notin wrong wt wht he did...women too dey talk..if it was to be a lady dat said dat to a guy wl he publish d name of d hotel or mk trash statement. Abi no be man dey toast woman b4? Bros frgt...lot of dis ladies actually wanted it..if he had ask to pay her 200k fr her to do same she won't post it here
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by friday2011(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2020
Nazgul:

If he gets sacked, he'll come online and start begging for money with various ridiculous lines.

A customer paid money to have some rest in your hotel, why can't you just let her be? If I were to be the manager, I'll sack that guy, cos he's clearly ruined the reputation of the hotel.

I will be surprised if he is not eventually sacked.

He is not fit to work in such an environment, he will do it again.
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by sainty2k3(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Its either the guy is a psycho patient or they had some prior discussions that made him to send the message. Either way the lady didn't do well to the hotel management, she should have report to them , threatening to sue or sue them if they didn't take satisfactory actions. Not drag them in the mud of social media. To people saying the hotel should do orientation, how are u sure they didn't do all that. Staff wey go bad go bad , orientation or no orientation

2 Likes

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Donedeal1(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Bursted!!! This drama saved a lot of women from such action and future rape victim, the authority should investigate the entire matter to determine culpability.
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by IMASTEX: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Professional misconduct and invasion of privacy. That's what it is. it's not an offense that should land him in Prison. But this woman seems to want him imprisoned. Cos I wonder why she brought it on social media to soil the name of the hotel rather than let the management handle it as a cooperate misdemeanor
He will surely learn decorum after the whole saga. Guyman shouldn't invade customers privacy and learn to be professional at work..
My issue is her bringing it to social media
Obviously to pull a stunt, most people just think internet is a friend's ear for any usual gossip. The hotel management is neither aware non supporting the staff behaviour, why then the eagerness to dent their business because of one staff foolishness, not minding the person have even decided to accept whatever comes as punishment or could it be she is over reacting because of the person with her to avoid unnecessary assumption, with what the internet has seen this days everything is questionable. Let's not rule out the fact that the guy has been succeeding with such private services with several others.

2 Likes

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Orpe7(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Job scarce yet this idiot would allow his 3rd leg render him jobless
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Guest2017(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2020
No pictorial evidence (too bad)
What if this woman was lying against the receptionist @least, we only heard a side of the story
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by wonder233: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Best comment ever
Curvinus:
No greenlight, no approach as Ubunja has been saying in his miseducations, but these simps always think they know better.
Women only offer their vagina to extract resources or to tie you down in a long term monogamous relationship so as to continue to enjoy the comfort and security that you provide.
As a guy, if you are not wealthy or very handsome, there is no point in cold approaching any woman as you'll just gross her out with your willing and needy attitude with nothing tangible to offer her.
Its a cold world out there and the earlier you simps learn to act the part, the better.
A woman could do this to any man and you wont see any dust being raised because the rules are slightly different. the vagina enjoys a more prestigious position than the phalus.

1 Like

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by ashawopikin(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
that wman dey craze ?

The guy don apologized na....
He even say he go refund money
He fit resign sef, wetin com make her dey carry the mata come net
Nawaoo

Buh that guy don dey do that kind stuff oo, no be today, buh na this madam own hook am for neck.
I tire o, simple yes or no, she has to put it on social media
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Oracleforce: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Professional misconduct and invasion of privacy. That's what it is. it's not an offense that should land him in Prison. But this woman seems to want him imprisoned. Cos I wonder why she brought it on social media to soil the name of the hotel rather than let the management handle it as a cooperate misdemeanor
He will surely learn decorum after the whole saga. Guyman shouldn't invade customers privacy and learn to be professional at work..

Nah his village people follow come work for the hotel...what a bastard! Soliciting sex from innocent customers....and this is one of the best hotels in Lagos...this idiot has come to rub the hard-earn reputation into the mud...may God punish the guy and his. generation.

1 Like

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Bluezy13(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2020
Funflipper:

E fit be say na him format be that. And for am to dey so confident mean say he don dey hump other female guests before, just that him fishing net catch the wrong fish this time.

And him don see say the woman resemble that kind person
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by 2kurupt(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Bless1256 post=97482204][/quote]
This is not an authentic Zenith bank Twitter handle na, always pay attention to detail
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by emmydee(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2020
I don't see why the woman should be blamed for this at all. She is hurt, very hurt. She's angry with both the guy and his company. Yes. In fact, she can even sue both the guy and his company. Nonsense!
FreeSpirited:

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by nick50(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2020
zedegit:

You have not shared a hotel or room, slept on same bed with your fellow guy before?

2021 is almost here o.
if I no carry babe wetin I want go sleep for hotel with my fellow man?.. She dem curse u ni?
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Coolgent(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2020
“Yesterday, I lodged at @oakspring_hotel and my friend Monica"

Madam you lodged into the Hotel and invite your female friend?

Lesbians in action!
As for the Guy he thought you lack Male attention that's why you invited your MONICA hence his suggestion/request.
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Myer(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2020
Nazgul:

Have you considered how many other women he has sent that same message too and were grateful he did?

Truth is there's a lot of craziness in this generation. There are so many babes who would find that message seductive. Unfortunately dude misfired to the wrong client.
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by RichDaniels: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2020
I feel the lady took things far, not the receptionist. He had requested to do an action, which she declined, what again? Where did the "I can't sleep, come from?" The receptionist went further to state he would pay her hotel bills ( which he didn't have too) and tender his resignation, just to show he was sorry; even the hotel reached out to the lady and perhaps apologized. Yet again, she still posted the whole thing on social media. Unless there is more to this story, with what I have here, the lady was just being paranoid.
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by realstars: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Jumping from one hotel to the other isn't the safest but don't you think that the receptionist who solicited for sex from the woman could have also done worst?
I Think, He Will Blame The Devil For His Lust.
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Bahamas95(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2020
That guy nor sharp at all.

I have worked in a hotel before so I know the modus operandi......If he had done that the woman would have gotten the coded message. It's either she is in or out.

The guy fvcked up big-time.
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by BigBashiru: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

See counter-shithole reasoning and stronghead. When you are in Rome you behave like the Romans’. Nigeria is not a developed country and our people do not follow regulations or normal business rules, hence once you part with your cash, you are OYO! To avoid tears and HBP you check well before ‘you buy market’. It’s easier to check the rooms before you pay and most hotels will allow you to do that. Omugo!

You admit with your post that blacks are cursed inferior savages.....
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by mysticwarrior(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2020
andyanders:
It could be that the woman na lesbo too as she was with another lady hence she couldn't forgive, hence her partner went to confront the guy.
you have a very sound thinking faculty.
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Jaqenhghar: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

At least you admit that you people are not normal. Thays the only thing you said that makes sense.
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2020
He shot his shot, and missed target. Now he's in the unemployment market grin
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by stormborn28(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2020
fati2001:
NAHWA FOR SOME PEOPLE SELF.
you don learn new thing today. "How to eat pussy out" .... This nairaland go spoil you finish.. You were innocent when you join us
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Jimmyubah2: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Vagina people have been putting men into wahala since 16century bro,
No be today!
E don tey
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Myer:

Have you considered how many other women he has sent that same message too and were grateful he did?

Truth is there's a lot of craziness in this generation. There are so many babes who would find that message seductive. Unfortunately dude misfired to the wrong client.

He shot his shot, and hit target and was rewarded grin

1 Like

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Jaqenhghar: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Help us ask these people that reason like maximum security prison inmates. So because they think she's a lesbian she cannot refuse unwanted sex? No wonder they think every rape allegation is to bring down the man. Even now they think she's trying to bring him down. Check one comment with so many likes on the first page and you will be thoroughly disgusted at the kinds of people that exist.

There needs to be a brain nuke released on these people on the forum. Seun is promoting hatred and stupidity with some of these threads.
LOL @ brain nuke. They are abnormal. I thank God everyday that I don't have to raise a daughter in that dump. There was this interview on BBC with this female ex footballer who has a buff physique. At first glance she looks like a man, 6 packs and all. She was telling her story and almost crying narrating how many people threatened her with rape for simply having a buff physique. Those who say India is the rape capital of the world have not come to Naija

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Jaqenhghar: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2020
Donjazzy12:

You missed the point entirely. And yes being a lesbian in Nigeria is a crime!
I got your point clearly and you have further reinforced your thought. Since it is a crime
1. And you are so sure ( because in your twisted mind 2 women chilling in a hotel room makes them lesbians)
2. Why not just call the police
Re: Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest by Bimpe29: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2020
Spot on.
Nazgul:

Some of us foolishly cause problems for ourselves and later blame devil or family member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.