Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,656 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why Women Date And Marry Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Date And Marry Men (1734 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life / Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Date And Marry Men by needanswer: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Most women only marry men for their needs and wants alone, and any man who is CAPABLE ENOUGH to provide her with not only her needs but wants is the one she says she has LOVE for.

The love is CONDITIONED on the basis that you continue to MEET those needs and wants which will continue to rise althrough the marriage. Failure to meet up with this you lose your respect and you are no longer a CAPABLE HUSBAND but a disappointment. If your fortune doesn't significantly improve within a short period of time, sometimes in years, a ground will be made up as a convenient excuse for a divorce.

Most marriages are not primarily about love, raising a family, companionship, friendship or even sex but MONEY. Money is the drive, your wives want good lives. Hence the advice by most ladies never to date or settle for broke men.

So as a guy make loads of money and when you get married be prepared to make even more but just have it in mind that that will cost you considerable time and that lost time with family will be unappreciated by most wives because they also value your time(attention) but you spent a large part of it trying to make ends meet to please your beloved wives and families. The house you want to build won't pay for itself. The new cars your family needs won't buy themselves. The material things your wive wants won't buy themselves, that responsibility falls on the capable husband. incapable husbands share bills with their wives, they look at her savings, etc. She will be disappointed at you, even without saying a word.

So you spend lots of time hustling to meet your FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AS A CAPABLE HUSBAND, but this cost you precious time with family. And failure to give enough attention to your wife will also get you disrespect, quarrel and nagging. Most wives won't leave the marriage cause what they PRIMARILY love you still provide but emotionally they are no longer with you in the marriage. Because you spend so much time hustling instead of been at home, whenever you are home, you won't know much of the things that goes on in your home- you will be just like a fool. Your only role and use will be to just provide money for these, money for that, that's all you will ever be told by your wive and if you dare not ask why or you will be harshly reminded how you are NEVER AT HOME and you abandoned her to run everything. At this point the kids would have noticed there is a problem at home between mommy and daddy because mommy won't be so pleased with you or she can just simply pour her heart in frustration to the kids, and kids hate to see mommy cry or emotional, it makes them cry too.

If these continues due to no particular fault of yours, the demands at work are high, the demands at home are equally as high, you either develop hypertension or depression or become aggressive.

Intimacy will also be scarce with your wife, REMEMBER HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE. she isnt happy with you, she has a disappointed disposition towards you, YOUR KIDS are now her only source of constant joy and she dots them with love and care. The kids love mommy more cause she is always there for them, they love daddy too but he isn't always available as mommy would want or as they would too. They are kids after all, they won't fully understand dad works 8-4pm everyday even as far as the island. Has to get up at 4 or 5am to meet up at work, has to stay in traffic till 9pm before getting home. Still has task to complete at home, talk to mommy about how her day went, make her happy, still spend time with the kids and that just the nuclear family, his own extended family still demands dads money and time.

A dad who adapts well to this is called A MATURE MAN by his peers. His wife and children are still silently disappointed in him but as long as he doesn't cause trouble in the family he is still a called husband and dad.

Most women don't do these intentionally, they just do it. Most women and wives are secretly disappointed with their husbands, inturn their kids becomes disappointed in dad cause mommy is sad.

An ideal husband for most women is a millionaire or billionaire who has unlimited cash to spend with her and also has all the time in the world to give her and the family all his attention. He must be the CEO of his own million or billion naira company.

Most wives will settle for less attention if they are assured of money but they won't be happy with you. But very few will settle for little income and less attention or little income and all the attention. Love after all is what you can do for her and not any romantic bond you share with her.

If you want to marry as a guy, know the above is how to will go most times. So what will you do?

Zzor

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
very soon we shall know why men has côck on NL
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by needanswer: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
PopSmoke:
very soon we shall know why men has côck on NL

If it will serve to educate why not wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by virginprincess(f): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Op, i know that money is important in marriage, but it doesn't guarantee a good marriage, i prefer to marry a guy who doesn't have much but will give me peace of mind and treat me like a queen than a billionaire who will treat me like a piece of rag, what guarantees a good marriage is God and peace of mind not money.
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by needanswer: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:

Space booker, you will pay o
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by needanswer: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:
Op, i know that money is important in marriage, but it doesn't guarantee a good marriage, i prefer to marry a guy who doesn't have much but will give me peace of mind and treat me like a queen than a billionaire who will treat me like a piece of rag, what guarantees a good marriage is God and peace of mind not money.

Well it's easier said than done. Even Peter at the critical time denied Jesus not once but 3 good times.

Only when that time come will you be able to beat your brea*ts and say "yes I stood by my word". Until then all you have are good intention, which is not bad in itself.

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by FirstSon01: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:

god does not guarantee good marriage, I've many pastors that prayed and fasted before getting married divorce.

what guarantees good marriage is two willing people who love each other and really want each other so bad they're ready to sacrifice (not stupidly though).

1 Like

Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by virginprincess(f): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

god does not guarantee good marriage, I've many pastors that prayed and fasted before getting married divorce.

what guarantees good marriage is two willing people who love each other and really want each other so bad they're ready to sacrifice (not stupidly though).
A marriage without God is nothing, build your marriage on the word of God, then see it do very well.
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by needanswer: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

Lol... Only few women can love you in that way in marriage. No sacrifice, it's only for better or they walk

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by FirstSon01: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:
A marriage without God is nothing, build your marriage on the word of God, then see it do very well.

Firstly god isn't even a thing to begin with.

secondly, what about the pastor who fasted and prayed but still married a tormenting machine of a wife?

and I've seen atheists have beautiful marriages too in countries where they don't know anything about god e.g South Korea

1 Like

Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by FirstSon01: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
needanswer:

Lol... Only few women can love you in that way in marriage. No sacrifice, it's only for better or they walk

That's why you should ensure you find one out of the few or not marry.
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by needanswer: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

That's why you should ensure you find one out of the few or not marry.

Yes and keep making enough money just in case.
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by virginprincess(f): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

Firstly god isn't even a thing to begin with.

secondly, what about the pastor who fasted and prayed but still married a tormenting machine of a wife?

and I've seen atheists have beautiful marriages too in countries where they don't know anything about god e.g South Korea
What do you mean by God isn't a thing, don't you believe in God?
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by FirstSon01: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
needanswer:

Yes and keep making enough money just in case.
Very important tongue
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by FirstSon01: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:
What do you mean by God isn't a thing, don't you believe in God?

nope
not everyone does.
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by virginprincess(f): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

nope not everyone does.
So which religion do you believe in?
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
This sums it up.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by needanswer: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
This sums it up.... undecided

This is the definition of a REAL MAN or MATURED MAN in marriage. Notice no lady has come to bash this trend? The truth stinks so much from it. All I wrote up there is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by FirstSon01: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
So which religion do you believe in?

none
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:48am On Dec 28, 2020
My dear OP, your write up is great and speaks sincerely to reality, but you see reality does not mean its the truth.

This my take

Life is about balance and understanding.

The first thing about any relationship is understand what matters to the other party.

A wife who does not understand that for the time being while they are broke the husband needs to be away so that they can feed properly and live well is not an asset and does not understand the place of temporary adjustment in a given situation.

Equally a man that will choose to ignore his wife and not give her attention bkos he is trying to provide is not being fair to her and that's wrong.

What I can say is this relationship is all about communication, understanding and making necessary adjustment when needed and occasionally finding time to spend with each other to account for those lost time during the adjustment phaze, that's why we have things like vacation.

So the idea of a woman or man choosing between love and money is uncalled for, it shows they don't understand themselves, they don't communicate well and they don't look out for each others interest.
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by needanswer: 1:14am On Dec 28, 2020
Yusufisraelj:
My dear OP, your write up is great and speaks sincerely to reality, but you see reality does not mean its the truth.

This my take

Life is about balance and understanding.

The first thing about any relationship is understand what matters to the other party.

A wife who does not understand that for the time being while they are broke the husband needs to be away so that they can feed properly and live well is not an asset and does not understand the place of temporary adjustment in a given situation.

Equally a man that will choose to ignore his wife and not give her attention bkos he is trying to provide is not being fair to her and that's wrong.

What I can say is this relationship is all about communication, understanding and making necessary adjustment when needed and occasionally finding time to spend with each other to account for those lost time during the adjustment phaze, that's why we have things like vacation.

So the idea of a woman or man choosing between love and money is uncalled for, it shows they don't understand themselves, they don't communicate well and they don't look out for each others interest.

You gave a reasonable answer. I believe in communication but I also believe communication cannot adjust everybody.

Some are more strong willed than others
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by mogbolade39317: 5:00am On Dec 28, 2020
:.Space booker, you will pay o
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by needanswer: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2020
mogbolade39317:
:.Space booker, you will pay o

Another one.
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by PBeni(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
This is definitely a thought provoking write up. I will be back to give my take on this.
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by needanswer: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
PBeni:
This is definitely a thought provoking write up. I will be back to give my take on this.

I'll like to read it
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by Magnoliaa(f): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Woman matter will not kill you oh. cheesy Continue.

You're giving off some vibes to me, sha.

One of a residential alfa mail + factual researcher + ...
Re: Why Women Date And Marry Men by tobechi74: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2020
This is true of ancient marriage

(1) (Reply)

"30 Romantic Love SMS To Keep Your Relationship Glowing". / Na For Bush We Cash This Guy Oo With Small Pikin / Tiwa Savage Confirms She's The One In The S*x Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.