Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Tiwa Savage Confirms She's The One In The S*x Tape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Confirms She's The One In The S*x Tape (1733 Views)

Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Confirms She's The One In The S*x Tape by Linadinna: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Following the release of her s*x tape with her supposed lover, Nigerian Singer Tiwa Savage has confirmed she's the one.

With reports reaching Updatemegist.com Tiwa said, "No one will feel great about their s*x tape been used to blackmail them, or getting it leaked. For those of you who is doubting the person in the video, yes, I'm the one, and I'll have to live with it for the rest of my life."
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms She's The One In The S*x Tape by Linadinna: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2021

Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms She's The One In The S*x Tape by osinachijude: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
so her face is more beautiful than her coochie .... grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms She's The One In The S*x Tape by brosom(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
She no send,

It'll even make her popular and boast her fame and win her foraign indosement.

It's a crazy world u know undecided.
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms She's The One In The S*x Tape by ceejay10(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
She's not even ashamed. Na wa
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms She's The One In The S*x Tape by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na for game, but see how unkempt/dirty her punna looked in d video
Re: Tiwa Savage Confirms She's The One In The S*x Tape by Fredmatic(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Vickyvice:
Na for game, but see how unkempt/dirty her punna looked in d video

So unkept, I beg take broom make you help her sweep am for her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? / Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? / Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.