Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband (30601 Views)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by TunezTV: 4:09pm On Mar 06
The lady has come out to caution against bestie who are hungry for your properties.

The Port Harcourt based Lady was in a coma when her friend who she trusted above all others made plans for her wake keeping and snatched her husband during her time of need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntBhOaH3_zQ?feature=shared

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by devilmaycry: 4:13pm On Mar 06
Trying so hard to understand her structure, accident is a bad thing. Don't trust anyone in this life, even yourself !!!

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Stephenabudu960(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07
H
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Skoonheid(f): 12:19pm On Mar 07
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by meum: 12:19pm On Mar 07
Hmm
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Ijaya123: 12:19pm On Mar 07
Women helping women.

Women don’t want to see another woman doing better than them. There’s just this unspoken but silent rivalry tendencies in them.

That's just in their nature.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by fnep2smooth(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07
Fear that bleeding gender

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by FFIA: 12:20pm On Mar 07
Jennyclay why is your breed like this? cry cry cry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by EnglishUsa: 12:20pm On Mar 07
Too many people have been wondering why I don't keep friends but they doesn't understand my feelings towards so called friends, they worded why I will never invite my friends to my house. I am a man of know enemy know friends, I will go to bar and drink my beer and pepper soup all alone, is not easy but I have been trying my best to live my life that way.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by dominique(f): 12:20pm On Mar 07
Your man that agreed to marry your bestie despite your critical condition nko? We should not beware of him abi?

Just saw in the video that she cannot move from her neck down. That so sad, I hope she's getting enough care and support sad

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Mpcoll001: 12:21pm On Mar 07
Wahala
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by xtian110: 12:21pm On Mar 07
Wicked world
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by WhereMyLoud: 12:21pm On Mar 07
A true feminist..!! Fighting to get what she wanted.. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

2 Likes

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Jandminded: 12:21pm On Mar 07
Any friendship that is built on the ground of competition is destined to doom.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by ISellBeer: 12:21pm On Mar 07
The future is .....
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by IyaTola: 12:22pm On Mar 07
wink
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Etizz: 12:22pm On Mar 07
I have no friends

6 Likes

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Divoc19(f): 12:22pm On Mar 07
When we share intimate information about our partner with our friends. They breed jealousy.
Be careful what you share

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by adolfHitler1934: 12:23pm On Mar 07
The man should take 98% of the blame. He is not a human being. The lady who married him did so because he allowed it.
In fact, he must have been lusting after her before the tragic incident that put his woman in that condition.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by enemyofprogress: 12:24pm On Mar 07
devilmaycry:
Trying so hard to understand her structure, accident is a bad thing. Don't trust anyone in this life, even yourself !!!
even your shadow, don't trust it. It was through my shadow that Mynd44 caught me

5 Likes

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07
Lesson to those who put trust in friends...!

If it ain't family you grew up with, that raised you in love, just forget it!
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by phorget(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07
Fear women and fear men too.
God himself was disappointed creating human beings.

7 Likes

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Deogratiasfx: 12:25pm On Mar 07
dominique:
The man that agreed to marry tour bestie despite your critical condition nko? We should not beware of him abi?

Just saw in the video that she cannot move from her neck down. That so sad, I hope she's getting enough care and support sad

You are very correct. Both the man and the so called bestie are terrible; let's not only condemn the lady

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by omoredia: 12:25pm On Mar 07
If they showed their true identity u would never let then come close

6 Likes

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Olachase(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07
Good afternoon wicked word🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Biglittlelois(f): 12:27pm On Mar 07
She channeled her grievances on the wrong person, the husband must have been an idiot for marrying his own wife's bestie, a woman he swore to for better or for worse, he allowed another woman into his life and knowingly married his wife's best friend? Someone that was in coma? A senseless callous mistake of a man he is.

And yes I 100% blame the husband, he wasn't forced to marry her, if he had said big NO to the friend's advances knowing his wife is on a sick bed, all of that wouldn't have happened,

May we not marry an enemy in Jesus Name, 🙏🏽

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by CHIOMAEZEH: 12:28pm On Mar 07
Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by BluntCrazeMan: 12:28pm On Mar 07
An accident happened which claimed the kids, and left her badly injured and in coma...
(Husband was not involved in the accident)

A friend came in and took over.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Alexlalax1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07
Wetin man do man or abi na woman do woman

3 Likes

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by UrgentNeeds(m): 12:29pm On Mar 07
What A World..!

Even Women Fear Women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Proserpina: 12:30pm On Mar 07

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband by Macdeey: 12:30pm On Mar 07
grin Hnmmm ! I can't comment on this matter until JagaSleep wakes up 😔

JagaSleep is busy Sleeping 😴😴😴

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) / Romance Story : The Cleaning Lady (18+) – Season 1 Episode 1 / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.