Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

So Hurt In Love! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Hurt In Love! (2605 Views)

When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share / Why Do Ladies Feel So Hurt When Their Lovers Cheat / 7 Reasons Why Females Get Hurt In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Hurt In Love! by toyee: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2007
grin smiley cry cry cry cryhw sweet am going 2 cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: So Hurt In Love! by chiomalove: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2007
who hurt u,to me people hurt me and i pass through it ,still the come back to me .sha depend what is the course.for me i fall in love with my girl freind ans she hurt me within some month we setted
Re: So Hurt In Love! by Tranquil(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2007
Never tried doing that, I love this man despite everything and I never intend to break his home or anything but cn't stay away from him smiley

I wish someone could understand what ship I'm sailin in and how it feels like to be in my position,but I have increased my toleration power and grown mature with this over period!!!
Re: So Hurt In Love! by stephanay(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ topic

ive been there too sad

infact there's ds guy i like so much rite now but he hardly acts like he cares cos he never calls me or anything like that.

im d one that makes all d effort

but one good thing is that i can definately dump him wen im ready cos im only giving him time to know his fault so that wen i break up wt him, i'll be justified.

girl wipe ur tears, no guy is worth all d pain ok
Re: So Hurt In Love! by 2dye4(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2007
@tranquil: sorry dear, for u 2 be this broken,i think u rlly loved this guy. it can be painful when the one thing u want d most is what u can't have. i think u definitely need a friend/confidant to share ur pain with.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by Mandora(f): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2007
Just cut ur losses n move on. See it as a bad investment shit happens but life goes on. 2 start wit I think pple should begin 2 learn dat their sources of joy shld primarily come 4rm within n not without otherwise u just keep getting hurt. May b we shld just learn 2 keep a part of ourselves so we dont get 2 hurt. Yeah I know its easier said than done but it wont b a bad idea.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by ne4real(f): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2007
soooooooo sorry. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

u'l heal soon
Re: So Hurt In Love! by wifeypenth(f): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ topic
giving sum1 al ur luv is neva an asurance dat they'l love u back!dont expect love in return! Love hurts bt tru love neva dies,if it does eva die then it wasnt tru
Re: So Hurt In Love! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2007
Tranquil

stop living in these fantasies of yours

this is real life not M$B okay

you were dating your boss, married boss

get the message he was with you for sex, he did not have any feelings for you
be honest with yourself  i doubt you had any true feelings for him, you were just in awe with something you could not have.

Like someone said count your losses and move on

You are lucky his wife did not catch you
Have some respect for yourself and stop letting men treat you like dirt they can throw away when they are done.

Take care
Re: So Hurt In Love! by uyai(f): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2007
i noticed all these people saying sorry ooo! but no one was pointing out the fact that she was/is hurting another woman by sleeping with her man.

Remember as you sleep wih another woman's husband, another woman will sleep with your husband period.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by olanajim(m): 6:07am On Jul 17, 2007
Ha one heartbreak too many! I am sorry lady. You sounded real hurt and cheated. As you can see some guys have reason for hurting. Personally, I have never hurt anyone but I know how the pain feel. Those who asked you to kee p chocolate are only helping you in the mean time. That is not the lasting solution.
It is only those who had been hurt before or those who can feel your pain that can understand you. Let me add that it take two to tango. You must have played a role in the drama, however little it maybe. Since I am not on the scene, I refuse to blame you or the guy. I am not the kind that spray blame on the guilt party. The damage had been done.
Somehow, you have to forget the chat. Don't stuff chocolate into your brain. It won't work! You may never trust a man again. In fact, some in the house have done that with negative side effect. It shows in the quality of ad they give you.
IF YOU TRULY WANT TO FORGET HIM FOLLOW THIS LINKS
ACCEPT THAT IT HAD HAPPENED. Don't try to live in the past. This is the hardest but very efficient.
GET BUSY DOING STH POSITIVE. Anything so long it is ok.
MINGLE WITH FRIENDS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE. This helps alot. Friends. The mistake you made is you probably desert your friends after you find your prince charming. Friends help but make a policy of NOT DISCURSING YOUR PAST, let it go.
You'll surely find another guy. But, do your homework. Finally, go spiritual. It isn't the solution, but it helps. I can't say more. If you need more, just email me! I am no magician but God would help.
Re: So Hurt In Love! by Macutie(f): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2007
Honey, its good to cry cos it lets out all the bile in you. But girl ,feeling sorry for yourself is not the way to go. Honey get angry not hurt! Its his friggin loss not yours! Get back on your feet and do away with all d self pity! U'l be fine. Wish u al da best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choose Between The Virtuous Woman And The Voluptuous Woman / Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With / Advice Needed... Bad Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.