Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi (18560 Views)

Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / Attack On Ebonyi Community Not By Fulani Herdsmen– Kelechi Igwe, Deputy Governor / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Kingspin(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Until APC should what made them different not worst.

Sir deputy hold on till the last minute before showing Umahi your back and many others.
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Keep it up. Follow wisely.
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Charmingrascal(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lawsaite:
Lol. Your infantility is obvious Bask in the euphoria of your stupidity
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by ElukuGabari: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
It's compulsory for you to do follow follow in all your life ��
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by MajohBankz: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Talk about something you hate to love
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Charmingrascal(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mokason288:

No offense ment bro ... it was a harmless question
I have Rephrased my question

Sorry bro.
He didn't have to explain that to anybody, he has moved with him, he should let it go.

Once again sorry for my initial comment
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Kingspin(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
AbijaJ:
He is just saying the truth. Most Igbos can't bring themselves to like APC. Igbo hatred for APC comes naturally, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Not even with an Igbo Presidential candidate. It is what it is. undecided
Igbos don't hate APC they hate their works.

Point of correction.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:

When you see a child with no regard for his or her parents you will surely know.

Your thinking faculty is not functioning I wouldn't join words with you.

some people lack manner and home training, they talk as if their brain has been reset, why would you tag someone's else father, i am not sure you have a father home, if we want to look at it from the insight ur father must either be a drunkard.
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by elisho: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
i pity this man apc will naver zone it to the east
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by thelinguist: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Resign if you have any integrity left in you
politicians and integrity.. Lmao
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Lawsaite: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Lol. Your infantility is obvious
Bask in the euphoria of your stupidity
This was what I was avoiding. Exchanging words. It irks me. I intentionally removed the post when I noticed you'd seen it. Now, my final words to you. Do and say unto others as you want to be done and said unto you, and the world might just be a better place. If my initial comment annoyed you with it's contents, I'm sorry, also one of the reasons I put it down. Ciao
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
If he decided nt to join Apc, buhari will impeach the lad if u cannt beat them you join them.
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mokason288:

If it’s you ... will you Resign?

If he was your elder brother will you advise him to resign?

but southeast people try to pressurize VP to resign because of Buhari's incompetence then, what has change in calling this ebonyi DG to follow the same path too?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Thebigheart: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
ijustdey:
“So we are declaring that you must contest the 2023 presidential election,” Mr. Igwe said.

https://peoplesgazette.com/2023-we-didnt-like-apc-but-we-had-to-follow-umahi-ebonyi-dep-gov-igwe/
Politics of no ideology. Weldone sir.
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by sanpipita(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Recipe for failure, these guys will discreetly work against APC since they are just there but their heart is in PDP

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by scific: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Selfish Interest in disguise
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by danilmo: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
AbijaJ:
He is just saying the truth. Most igbos can't bring themselves to like APC. Igbo hatred for APC comes naturally, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Not even with an igbo Presidential candidate. It is what it is. undecided

u wonder why they are demanding presidency slot for igbo?? they want APC to fail, ones APC pick them they ll confidently tent up with PDP to oust APC on d poll.

sometimes I wonder wen they make such demand , whether they feel APC caucus are fools.. like which kind future impossible tense is that?? ask they why are they not disturbing PDP. lol..

they so much love that party, so much hate APC, they wish APC collapse tomorrow but instead APC keep waxing strong. their nighmare

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by richie240: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Don't waste ur saliva(s), we know already.
Even d one u have underneath ur tongue which u didn't say, we know that too!

U (and ur principal) r 'wcm' to APC. Kindly take d back seats!

#cunny_man_die-cunny_man_buryam!
cool

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by ozo13(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
D*mbest statement of the year.
You should have jus kept sht
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by DimIsaac10(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
Jorojarajoro... Anywhere belle face
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by obama30: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
ijustdey:
“So we are declaring that you must contest the 2023 presidential election,” Mr. Igwe said.

https://peoplesgazette.com/2023-we-didnt-like-apc-but-we-had-to-follow-umahi-ebonyi-dep-gov-igwe/

Umahia can belong to kastina party we don't care, but one thing I assure him is that Ngenenkwuenu will fail him come 2023. It's human that cast vote not Oracle, if he like make he pronounce the name in full, Nwaeze-Ngenenkwuenu David Umahi

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Ojiofor: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Okoroawusa:

So why didn't the deputy governor of Edo resign when Obaseki defected?

Hypocrites!

Happy prosperous new year to the one and only Okoroawusa 1 of Nairaland.
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Redhot111(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Abilistic:
Good move grin

You don't need to like the lieing party before you join then, just move!

Our darling daddy has given Nigerians CHANGE they ask for, we entered NEXT LEVEL of change while waiting for UPPER LEVEL!

Chai baba

You mean from Sai baba to cheiii baba

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mokason288:

No offense ment bro ... it was a harmless question I have Rephrased my question
. I love your reply. You seems to be the matured fellow here.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by madridsta007(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
ijustdey:

"He said unstable politicians are never taken seriously. "

A defector said this. These politicians seem to be perpetually drunk.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by osusuallstars: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
I will drink sniper if umahi even have the gut to pick APC nomination form , contest, win primary.
I don't know if he will be president because then I would have died
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by 02Kebreal(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:

He won't resign!
Die na!
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by bluecircle470: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Who know you
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Vistra40: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
osusuallstars:
I will drink sniper if umahi even have the gut to pick APC nomination form , contest, win primary.
I don't know if he will be president because then I would have died

I don’t see the point of cursing yourself
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by SavageMaster: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
ijustdey:

The truth is finally out shocked shocked
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Gokoyer0(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
There are many kids here sir.You don't need to trade words with him indeed. Honestly. best thing to do here is just read and move on.
Charmingrascal:

When you see a child with no regard for his or her parents you will surely know.

Your thinking faculty is not functioning[b] I wouldn't join words with you[/b].

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Chimeluv(f): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
Clown

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders In Fresh Moves To Free Kanu / Peter Obi Support Groups In Calabar Hold Fitness & Sensitization Walk (Pics) / 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.