Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi (18559 Views)

Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / Attack On Ebonyi Community Not By Fulani Herdsmen– Kelechi Igwe, Deputy Governor / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by MrMou: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
AbijaJ:
He is just saying the truth. Most igbos can't bring themselves to like APC. Igbo hatred for APC comes naturally, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Not even with an igbo Presidential candidate. It is what it is. undecided
Na mumu them be na!
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Misterdhee1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
sanpipita:
Recipe for failure, these guys will discreetly work against APC since they are just there but their heart is in PDP
The stupid deputy governor just nailed his boss's ambition with that silly statement. In the first place, Apc's ticket should never go to any pdp person.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Deepthoughts: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
ijustdey:
“So we are declaring that you must contest the 2023 presidential election,” Mr. Igwe said.

https://peoplesgazette.com/2023-we-didnt-like-apc-but-we-had-to-follow-umahi-ebonyi-dep-gov-igwe/
It means you are imbeciles then!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nice...

Governor Dave Umahi has my support! He'll make a great President!

Nigeria is blessed!

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Dedetwo(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Resign if you have any integrity left in you

Bro you simply cannot have integrity and Nigerians in the same sentence.
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Okoroawusa: 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ojiofor:

Happy prosperous new year to the one and only Okoroawusa 1 of Nairaland.

Ojiofor nwannem happy New year!!!

Nnam, kedu nke na eme?
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Ojiofor: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor nwannem happy New year!!!

Nnam, kedu nke na eme?

Udodi my brother.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Okoroawusa: 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ojiofor:

Udodi my brother.
Afo 2021 ga adiri anyi nma o!...anyi ga adi ndu,zuo ma rekwa, ihe obula anyi tinyere aka n'afo 2021 g'aga nke oma. Anyi ga na ejeje na abata abata...

Yagazie nwanne madu...
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Ojiofor: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Afo 2021 ga adiri anyi nma o!...anyi ga adi ndu,zuo ma rekwa, ihe obula anyi tinyere aka n'afo 2021 g'aga nke oma. Anyi ga na ejeje na abata abata...

Yagazie nwanne madu...

Iseeeeee A loud Amen to your prayers bro.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by tholhusomhie: 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Going by simple political calculations, SE stands a better chance of producing next president by staying with PDP. This is because of the loyalty with the party since Nigerian's return to democracy in 1999. It is calculatively wrong for SE governors (or all the region) to dump PDP for APC (a party they have worked against for almost 22 years while others kept building it) with their eyes on the later party's presidential ticket. It just cant work. Unfortunately, another calculation holds that any party that wants to win presidential election, in the present political structure of the country, must get a northern candidate except the 2 major parties will field southerners as their candidates. A faster way to achieving their aim is to deputize a northern president who in turn will collapse structures for the SE deputy and support him succeed. I guess this was one of the reasons of Atiku/Obi joint ticket. I so submit for reactions
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by 6digitscomrade: 12:22am On Jan 02, 2021
ijustdey:
“So we are declaring that you must contest the 2023 presidential election,” Mr. Igwe said.

https://peoplesgazette.com/2023-we-didnt-like-apc-but-we-had-to-follow-umahi-ebonyi-dep-gov-igwe/
shame on u for publicly attesting to ur mediocrity and lack of ideologies
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Congrats321(m): 12:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Does south south love APC?

AbijaJ:
He is just saying the truth. Most igbos can't bring themselves to like APC. Igbo hatred for APC comes naturally, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Not even with an igbo Presidential candidate. It is what it is. undecided
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by eeetuk(m): 1:06am On Jan 02, 2021
Ebony Deputy governor, Kelechi Igwe waffles.

Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by vioment: 3:39am On Jan 02, 2021
The most matured and successful leadership team in Nigeria.

Make una continue in greatness this year.

Good luck.
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Hallabee1(m): 3:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Charmingrascal:

When you see a child with no regard for his or her parents you will surely know.

Your thinking faculty is not functioning I wouldn't join words with you.

you need slap gan....Aje

did the guy abuse you?
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by HRMK: 5:48am On Jan 02, 2021
u dont like apc but u love pdp?the latter looted the treasury for 16yrs while former has bn looting in last 5yrs!BETA NOR DEY FOR OKRO SOUP!!
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Jungleluv5: 6:02am On Jan 02, 2021
Is never too late to resign ooooo
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by EmekaA125(m): 6:15am On Jan 02, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin PYO = President Zulum= V.President Dave Umahi= Senate President
cool grin cheesy smiley
Anything short of Igbo Presidency won't stand neither shall it come to pass.
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Thomthom(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2021
Mokason288:
I understand you bro no body likes the ruling party

Even the First Lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari doesn’t like the demonic Fulani party because it’s filled with lies and deception

We understand man must wack so you had to do, what you have to do

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Hmmmmmm
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
Dave Umahi joined APC just to help his friend Arthur Eze capture Anambra state for his boys in the governorship election later this year but Anambra people are waiting to disappoint them as usual.

the truth of the matter is that APC can't win Anambra state

this coming Election is between APGA and PDP
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin PYO = President Zulum= V.President Dave Umahi= Senate President
cool grin cheesy smiley
how can umahi become a senate president....
he will be a first termer in the Senate ni
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Zulum: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

how can umahi become a senate president....

he will be a first termer in the Senate ni

Thank you
Re: Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi by Tecno66: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Resign if you have any integrity left in you
The gov said unstable politicians are not to be taken seriously. Biko, is the gov himself stable?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Panic Buying In IMO State Over IPOB's Order / Igbo Leaders In Fresh Moves To Free Kanu / Buhari Appoints Abike-dabiri SSA On Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.