Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (9316 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by Orikinla(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2011
[size=18pt]Only a FOOL would be so daft to misinform people by the misinterpretation of Buhari's statement.

Of course GEJ is responsible for the peaceful conduct of  the polls.

He has failed to even secure life at his own  rally where people died in a stampede. And he has failed to control his ruling party and the PDP is already sending political thugs to cause mayhem in many states.

If an executive President and Commander-in- Chief has failed woefully to secure the lives and properties of the citizens in Plateau, Benue, Abuja, Uyo and other parts of the federation, he is incompetent to continue as the head of state. GEJ has failed.        [/size]
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by naso2(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2011
Akainzo:

It is instructive that you are responding to a post on abusive language by using the very same abusive language  grin

Is it that their minds have been violated or that the minds of the PDP supporters have been so violated that they have now come to accept rubbish as standard. PDP has so bastardised the populace that we have almost come to even accept rigging as part of elections. Some would ask that, what will happen if you vote, so therefore why vote?

You refer to Buhari as fanatical, can you please give me the pointers that make you refer to him as such. The ones I can remember are:
1. He fanatically supports good for the common man. Common man in Kano or common man in the entire Nigeria?

2. He fanatically opposes corruption. Yes like the corruption by the ABACHAS, hence he is rewarding the family with a governorship ticket afterall, some of the campaign funds are coming from Mohammed abacha, Yes corruption but was probably asleep when there was massive corruption in PTF that made one of the key officers commit suicide when PTF books where audited.

3. He fanatically preaches integrity and diligence. He preaches integrity but said in 2008 memorial service for sanni abacha that the corruption claims on abacha were mere fabrications.

4. He fanatically supported democracy once he decided to embrace it. Kindly tell me when he finally woke up to embrace it? at the age of 50? 60?.  O yes i remember he was in support of abacha kind of democracy when all political parties adopted abacha. " five fingers of a leprous hand".Tell me what Buhari as the honourable you claim did when abacha was morking democracy.  Kindly explain why in 20 months as HEAD OF STATE , there was no plan whatsoever to return us to democratic rule. Oh Sorry i remember he decided to embrace it when the PTF purse dried up and he decided to go for the bigger pie(presidency) in 2003

5. He fanatically believes that Nigeria can be great. And so?
If you have some others forms of fanatism that he displays, I would appreciate that you list them out. Otherwise, stop blowing smoke.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by boyt1: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
Extremist an Extrimist,  his kind of Politics is no more tolerable in a modern Society.
His  ideology  doesn't match with Today's  Politics. A time when Vibrant , credible and young intellectuals  will make things work like  in other modern  Society.

Buhari might have done well  20 years ago, but now he has expired. In life there is time for everything.
He should just retire  and go before the Election.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by seguno2: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2011
For those with aamnesia, a little memory refresh:

Soyinka: Why Nigeria must shun Buhari, Yar'adua
The Statesman , 17/01/2007

Wole Soyinka

Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka Monday disparaged the candidature of the All Nigeria Peoples Party presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari and his Peoples Democratic Party counterpart, the Katsina State governor, Alhaji Umar Musa Yar'Adua, saying neither of them is fit to be president.

The Nobel Laureate, who spoke in Lagos on the State of the Nation, described Buhari as "one ex-ruler that the nation cannot call to order,” adding that crimes committed against the polity “must be answered in the public space, not in caucuses of bargaining.”

According to him, “the grounds on which Buhari is being promoted as the alternative choice are not only shaky, but pitifully naive. History matters, records are not kept simply to assist the weakness of memory, but to operate as guides to the future.”

Soyinka noted that Buhari was one of the past heads of state, who treated “a Commission of Enquiry, the Oputa Panel, with unconcealed disdain,” and refused to put in an appearance “even though complaints that were tabled against him involved a career of gross abuses of power and blatant assault on the fundamental human rights of the citizenry.”

Accusing the ANPP presidential candidate of judicial murder, Soyinka alleged that Buhari executed three citizens under a retroactive Decree 20 of 1984 when Lawal Ojuolape (30), Bernard Ogedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26) were shot for offences committed before the decree was enacted.

The trio were executed by the Buhari regime over alleged drug trafficking.

But Soyinka argued Monday that one of the three men - Ogedengbe - “was executed for a crime that did not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed. This was an unconscionable crime, carried out in defiance of the pleas and protests of nearly every sector of the Nigerian and international community, religious, civil rights, political, trade unions etc.

“Buhari and his sidekick and his partner-in-crime, Tunde Idiagbon persisted in this inhuman act for one reason and one reason only, to place Nigerians on notice that they were now under an iron, inflexible rule, under governance by fear,” he said further.

Continuing, Soyinka justified the action of Buhari as “nothing short of premeditated murder for which the perpetrators should normally stand trial upon their loss of immunity,” stressing that he has also refused to apologise since leaving office.

“Since leaving office, he (Buhari) has declared in the most categorical terms that he had no regrets over this murder and would do so again,” he said. He also said the ANPP candidate has a “profound negation of civic being,” recalling further that when (Buhari) was “not content with hammering down the freedom of expression in general terms,” he “specifically forbade all public discussion of a return to civilian, democratic rule.”

Soyinka listed the incarceration of the late social critic, Tai Solarin, adding that the nation must not omit the manner in which Buhari assumed power “and the pattern of his 'corrective’ rule.

“The head of government, on whom the primary responsibility lay, was Shehu Shagari. Yet that individual was kept in cosy house detention in Ikoyi while his powerless deputy, Alex Ekwueme, was locked up in Kirikiri prisons. Such was the Buhari notion of equitable apportionment of guilt and /or responsibility,” he asserted.

He also alleged that Buhari sat over a regime that “was not merely one of double, triple, multiple standards but a cynical travesty of justice” which, in his words, reserved the utmost severity of the justice either for the opposition in general, or for those within the ruling party who had showed the sheerest sense of responsibility and patriotism.

“Shall I remind this nation of Buhari’s deliberate humiliating treatment of the Emir of Kano and the Ooni of Ife over their visit to the State of Israel. I hold no brief for traditional rulers and their relationship with governments, but insist on regarding them as entitled to all the rights, privileges and responsibilities of any Nigerian citizen,” he further said.

Soyinka submitted that the argument being canvassed in certain quarters that by endorsing Buhari they have settled for someone who can be guaranteed to give Obasanjo and the PDP a good fight, is “one of the most depressing excuses I ever encountered for placing a political noose around a nation’s neck.

“Buhari owes a debt to this nation, not the other way round. If Buhari wishes to rehabilitate himself in the eyes of the citizenry whom he has so cruelly wronged, he should first scuttle his ambitions, then place whatever following he has garnered in the meantime at the disposal of a consensus candidate among the opposition.

“To insist on another taste of power, after such a history of gross abuse of power is an insult to any nation that values freedom and human dignity. Buhari should sit with the opposition and coordinate strategies to defeat the most unscrupulous act of political gerrymandering that, we all know, is about to be inflicted on the nation by a desperate incumbent seeking for a clone to secure his exit from power.”

Soyinka, who said he has nothing against the person of Yar’Adua, however described his candidature as “a terminal kiss from a moribund regime.” He said if the Katsina governor wants to be considered for the Presidency on his own merit, “now is time for him, as well as others similarly enmeshed, to exercise the moral courage that goes with his repudiation of that party, a dissociation from its past, and a pledge to reverse its menacing future.

“We shall find him an alternative platform on which to stand, then have him present his credentials along those of other candidates engaged in forging a credible opposition alliance,” he advised the PDP presidential flag bearer.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by aletheia(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
debosky:

Hold your horses aletheia. . . .GEJ supporters are no saints either. Just go through the politics section to see the degree of insults and threats they have also poured out.

The thing is, there is little distinguishing both sides - both are prone to overzealousness and BOTH sides should be cautioned to exercise restraint, instead of peddling a false reality that only Buhari supporters are predisposed to violence.

On this thread those insulting me are Buhari's supporters (I am not pro-GEJ but I have noticed that the pro-Buhari crowd are rather too quick to resort to insults). . .but my point is why is he hurling abuse and insults at me? Did I insult him in any way? BTW I hope you 've taken note of this response as well:

Orikinla:

Only a FOOL would be so daft to misinform people by the misinterpretation of Buhari's statement.

And in big fonts at that. I maintain that it is precisely just this sort of intolerance that is a hallmark of the Buhari campaign this year. Did I insult Orinkinla in any way by what I posted. Did I even insult Buhari himself?
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2011
When we say Goodluck we means PDP. These are set of desperate group who has been in power 12 years ago, If INEC do well it is PDP if not Opposition will surely win grin
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by Akainzo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2011
na_so:

You refer to Buhari as fanatical, can you please give me the pointers that make you refer to him as such. The ones I can remember are:
1. He fanatically supports good for the common man. Common man in Kano or common man in the entire Nigeria?

2. He fanatically opposes corruption. Yes like the corruption by the ABACHAS, hence he is rewarding the family with a governorship ticket afterall, some of the campaign funds are coming from Mohammed abacha, Yes corruption but was probably asleep when there was massive corruption in PTF that made one of the key officers commit suicide when PTF books where audited.

3. He fanatically preaches integrity and diligence. He preaches integrity but said in 2008 memorial service for sanni abacha that the corruption claims on abacha were mere fabrications.

4. He fanatically supported democracy once he decided to embrace it. Kindly tell me when he finally woke up to embrace it? at the age of 50? 60?.  O yes i remember he was in support of abacha kind of democracy when all political parties adopted abacha. " five fingers of a leprous hand".Tell me what Buhari as the honourable you claim did when abacha was morking democracy.  Kindly explain why in 20 months as HEAD OF STATE , there was no plan whatsoever to return us to democratic rule. Oh Sorry i remember he decided to embrace it when the PTF purse dried up and he decided to go for the bigger pie(presidency) in 2003
5. He fanatically believes that Nigeria can be great. And so?
If you have some others forms of fanatism that he displays, I would appreciate that you list them out. Otherwise, stop blowing smoke.

Na_so, you have shown your shallow understanding of life.
1. Common man: Did I specify Kano, Lagos or Yenogoa? The man believes in the good for the common man and this is why he has massive support in the grassroots. Let me ask you, how much support can you, na_so, have in your own village? You would only have much if you've been supportive of the common good!  And his supporters are spread across the nation, what does that tell you?
2. PTF: You are obviously trying to play the ostrich here. The only confirmed corruption in PTF was from the man that OBJ sent there to oversee it, and the guy ended up stealing when he couldn't find anything against Buhari.
3. Integrity and diligence are not based on personalities. He could have made those statements based on what he knows and is privy to.
4. You are indeed an Ostrich. You are accusing him of not returning to democratic rule by spending 18 months, when the guy that sent him parking and promised such, spent 8 years! Are you thinking right at all?

And you'd choose GEJ over him:
1. Common man: He has no idea what the common man needs, and that is why he can spend N1B to import plastic dustbins that are being made in Aba. He can plan to spend N17B on a 50 years anniversary or spend N600M on foods in Aso Rock in a year. he has no clue!
2, Corruption: GEJ has not been able to explain which part he played in Alamesiegha's corruption. Or he didn't see it or partake in it?
3. Integrity: GEJ lacks integrity, he has shown that by denying documents that he himself signed, by double speaking and firing aides as cover up for his ineptitudes.
4. Project Nigeria: GEJ has only officially granted 3 interviews since becoming present, 2 to CNN and o course the Koko interview! Even his kids go to an American school in Nigeria. What fate does he have in the nation other than to continue to line the pockets of himself and his cronies.
5. Diligence: The govt he is part of, had a works minister crying at the state of the Benin-Ore road, 4 years into the same govt, and 10 months after he has been in govt, the road as still in the same bad shape.

What I am trying to say is simple: Buhari as his faults, but compared to GEJ, he is FAR BETTER for the nation.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by Odunnu: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2011
With due respect Mr Akainzo, you are writing thrash, Sir.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by seguno2: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2011
aletheia:

And in big fonts at that. I maintain that it is precisely just this sort of intolerance that is a hallmark of the Buhari campaign this year. Did I insult Orinkinla in any way by what I posted. Did I even insult Buhari himself?

Intolerant just like their candidate.
And they expect him to lead a multi-ethnic, multi-religious country?
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by aletheia(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2011
I guess the reason why some are so quick to resort to insult and abuse is a lack of civic understanding. Nigerians tend to approach political discourse as if it is some from of tribal conflict where anyone is not for you is perceived to be against you. Because of this they fail to see the big picture and fail to realize that there are no perfect candidates and politics involves compromise in order to get things done (which is why there exist coalition governments). Every candidate has his strengths and weaknesses. And we make our choices based on a variety of reasons: some rational and some irrational (some people may choose to vote for a candidate because they find his wife pretty enough)---such is the nature of democracy.

Unfortunately because sycophancy and insecure personalities (hence our love for big titles) seem to be a deeply ingrained Nigerian traits: any criticism of a preferred candidate is seen as a personal affront.

To those whose only approach to political discourse is insults and abuse; I say carry on, you only demonstrate your propensity to violence.

To those who are more matured and prefer to advance their own reasons for why they disagree with the OP, please do continue. Perhaps the others will learn how to carry on civilized conversation.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by efisher(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
Odunnu:

With due respect Mr Akainzo, you are writing thrash, Sir.

Odunnu, Thank you for bringing that to his attention. I also like the way you put it politely. grin grin grin Good job.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by pek(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2011
why is this on the front page? Has Buhari said anything untoward? does the statement credited to him makes him unfit to be president? Does his statement in anyway breed violence? i do think we are taking his statement way out of context and allowing personal sentiment overcloud our reasoning!
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by onyengbu: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
I will feel sorry for Ghanaians if Jerry Rawlings decides to contest an election again.

Now what do I feel for Nigerians clamouring for Buhari to come back?
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by jmaine: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2011
[size=16pt]Must Buhari be the president  angry . when there are better young alternatives out there whose decisions during governance shall hunt them for the rest of their life's hence the need for them to perform and help their course. Typical examples are Duke, Fashola, and Amaechi e.t.c , other than have a pensioner whose pet project is just to ascend the throne at all cost . Abegii after we fight corruption for good eight years of Buhari reign  . .what next, then we start fixing up what needs to be done from a clueless leader who relies on his deputy to do all the work ala Tunde Idiagbon stylee and his new man Tunde Bakare. His egoistic disciples and worshipers will want to inform us of how learned and exposed his deputies have been which will act as a stop gap to his glaring inefficiency in governance. He is just after being a figure head with no brains at all to think through some action . Taaa ! to all Buhari proponents when PAT Utomi is still alive and kicking.  angry .

He believes on the fairy of people named Tunde . what a joke.[/size]
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by sley4life(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
buhari cant win a councilor in my LG talkless of governor in my state
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by redsun(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
But in actual sense,will any sane nigerian vote a man like Gej who up till day is still covering up HALLIBURTON culprits in naija. A man that is an epitome of corruption and irresponsibilities with his gang?
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by aletheia(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2011
jmaine:

Taaa ! to all Buhari proponents when PAT Utomi is still alive and kicking.  angry .

^^^Sir, Utomi talk say, him no dey do again.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2011033016322879
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by jmaine: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2011
aletheia:

^^^Sir, Utomi talk say, him no dey do again.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2011033016322879

Eya ! i can feel his agony and frustration . . .So in the Future, he might not even consider it . . . Dang ! cry
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by redsun(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2011
I trully believe that only retards,tribal bigots and criminally minded nigerians will vote for pdp, d no 1 enemy of true nigerians. So far,they proven to be failures so why bother with them? D likes of uduagban of delta state,bakole,david mark and co
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by ziccoit: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
@Poster,
You want us to believe you are a Nigerian endowed with a lot of wisdom, intellects and brains. You want us to believe you are a straight thinker. You want us to believe you are an independent observer.

I don't know which party or candidate you have SYMPATHY for or SUPPORTING, as you have stated you are now for nobody. I want to assume by your statement that you are not a card carrying member of any political party. And, that you were in Nigeria during the last 2 elections.

If the above raised points are true, you should never be the one to create this thread. OBJ was the serving presidents when 2003 and 2007 elections, the acclaimed worst in the history of man, were conducted. We all knew how OBJ helped in heavily rigging the election.

Going by all these antecedents of PDP president even now that OBJ is still indirectly in-charge, how do you mean BUHARI's statement is illogical and inciting. Logically, I want to say your post give you out as either a PDP member, supporter or sympathizer without apology.

You don't need to reply as I don't have interest in what you might want to put forward as response.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2011
Bukhari is absent from the debate,or maybe am not seeing him,Goodluck is talking now.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by fxtopedia(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2011
@POSTER, THIS LOOKS LIKE SCAM

BB ALL THE WAY
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by aletheia(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2011
ziccoit:

You don't need to reply as I don't have interest in what you might want to put forward as response.
^^^Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is already made up. grin Fanatic - why did you bother posting then?
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by ibedun: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2011
I will be voting BB for one reason and one reason only.

To get the PDP out.

Nigerians are now not an easy bunch of people to govern. We have been messed up for far too long and we are now very confused and hopeless.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by ziccoit: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2011
This is to all GEJ/PDP supporters, in the words of Prof. Pat Utomi "Our country is not working and yet we cannot replace those who are failing the country"

Your children and unborn generations curses will, by the grace of God, be upon you by choosing to ply the road of corruptions and bad governance.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by Rhino5dm: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
No need of that. pal

They are all cursed, majority are in abroad courtesy of their thieving fathers.

ziccoit:

This is to all GEJ/PDP supporters, in the words of Prof. Pat Utomi "Our country is not working and yet we cannot replace those who are failing the country"

Your children and unborn generations curses will, by the grace of God, be upon you by choosing to ply the road of corruptions and bad governance.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by matooto: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
I wonder why you re disappointed o. May be your middle name is disappointment. Is there anything sugesting violence in that statement, or you and People Deceiving People like you are looking for opportunity to manifest your gift /calling- violence. Im sure whoever would win would not need your vote to carry the day. We know people like you, probably did not register, or have bought a voter's card somewhere.
God will not allow this Obasanjo 3rd term, masked as Jonathan Sambo. Amen.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by sledge406: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
Anytime I read through political threads that make the homepage, most of the responses are truly biased based on the where the support lies on NLers. Yes, PDP has been known largely to remain in power in most states by rigging and CPC (holding grounds for only the Presidency) maybe seeing that they do not stand a chance are using incriminating words to hook PDP by the neck - that it is only via rigging Jonathan can be on the seat.

Anyway, I'm just a reader who enjoys being on the fence while many of you sell your souls to lies and half-truths (if there's anything like half-truth). Why don't you call a spade a spade? If Jonathan does wrong, say so and if Buhari does wrong, say so as well rather than try to justify their comments. Well, a few days more and we'll see what would be after election results have been declared. I hope everyone of you in Nigeria has a plan B.

Meanwhile, many of you internet warriors keep chanting forth and back but I can swear on your right eye balls that when that day comes, you'd all be indoors hence not going out to vote (for those in Nigeria) and for all your in diaspora, stop making SHOUT! Bring your yanshes down here on or before April 1st (that is if you have a voter's card) and put your thumb where your mouth is.

Maybe PDP will rig (since it is their signature - crazy murrasuckers wink), maybe CPC will rig (Presidency), maybe ANPP or even the ACN will rig too but then again, has any of you really done your homework to know if Buhari stands a chance to Jonathan (The 2 most discussed in this site). CPC as a party does NOT own a single ward how much more a state and yet Buhari wants to be made president? How is that possible? I've listened to people ON GROUND analyze the matter and it is clear cut that Buhari stands no chance and I mean, no chance - Ribadu will get there first before Buhari and that is what is called POLITRICKS. It is also annoying that Goodluck going by his present form (being controlled) is gonna retain that seat. angry
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by muami(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
Maybe PDP will rig (since it is their signature - crazy murrasuckers Wink), maybe CPC will rig (Presidency), maybe ANPP or even the ACN will rig too but then again, has any of you really done your homework to know if Buhari stands a chance to Jonathan (The 2 most discussed in this site). CPC as a party does NOT own a single ward how much more a state and yet Buhari wants to be made president? How is that possible? I've listened to people ON GROUND analyze the matter and it is clear cut that Buhari stands no chance and I mean, no chance - Ribadu will get there first before Buhari and that is what is called POLITRICKS. It is also annoying that Goodluck going by his present form (being controlled) is gonna retain that seat.

Right on Point
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by Abagworo(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2011
1)Every independent observer confirmed Buhari's victory including all authentic online votes.

2)Nigerians no longer believe in the judiciary

3)Rigging is confirmed across the country with video evidence

4)People take to the streets to demand justice

5)Policemen and Soldiers shoot some innocent civilians

6)One of the PDP candidates and his entire household is burnt

7)Individuals engage Military/Police in gun battle

coolTanker Drivers block all the expressways

9)Labour goes on strike

10)Oil production grounded

Only one thing will prevent the above horror and that is election without any evidence of rigging.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by muami(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2011
1)Every independent observer northern newspaper and buhari's observers confirmed Buhari's victory including all authentic online votes.

2)Nigerians no longer believe in the judiciary

3)Rigging Buhari's defeat is confirmed across the country with video evidence

4)People in the north take to the streets to demand justice fight thier senseless fights as usual

5)Policemen and Soldiers shoot some innocent civilians the almajiris and boko haram

6)One Most of the PDP candidates [s][color=#990000]and his entire household is burnt[/color][/s] are sworn into office

7)Individuals almajiris and boko haram engage Military/Police in gun battle and are crushed

coolTanker Drivers block blare thier horns in all the expressways in support of GEJ's  victory

9)Labour goes on strike celebrates GEJ's victory with the new minimum wage increase

10)Oil production grounded goes on as usual because the north does not have one drop of oil

Thats exactly what would happen
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by gernded(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2011
Every right thinking human will know that GEJ has tried for the INEC and he is committed to free and fair election,

But the desperate BB AND FOOLS will never see it because they are short sighted .

This man GEJ is God send.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army / Torrential Rain Paralyses Activities In Ibadan / EFCC Grills Five Ex-nnpc Bosses Over $153m Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.