Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (9444 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by bababuff(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2011
Who is the "common man" in Nigeria?
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by bolington(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2011
LETS GIVE THE CAP WHO IT FITS,LETS GIVE FRESH AIR A CHANCE TO BLOW AWAY BAD AIR IN NIGERIA.

GOODLUCK NIGERIA GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
JONATHAN 4 PRESIDENT 2011/2012.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by slimghost(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2011
For the first time in a long while, Nigerians are xpecting a free and fair election. Yall should give Jonathan a chance, i believe he will perform.

GEJ ALL THE WAY!
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by richidinho(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2011
did i hear rule NIGERIA or NAMAGERIA

kai aboki u want to rulam 4 Nigeria, no way

please go rulam for nama
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by Akainzo(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2011
Odunnu:

With due respect Mr Akainzo, you are writing thrash, Sir.

Odunnu, I would very much appreciate that you debunk the statements that I have made with facts rather than such grandiose delusional statements. It would be nice if you could itemise your responses just the way I bothered to list mine. It makes for better reading and passing of points across.

I will patiently wait for the answers.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by nateevs(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2011
Odunnu:

With due respect Mr Akainzo, you are writing thrash, Sir.

This is very wrong. You read through someone's post, call it thrash, without saying why.
Another poster thanks you for what you have said.
How do people justify such ways of arguing?
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
Make the right choice
Buhari has a proven track record of performing as Head of State and Chairman of PTF.

As Head of State he stamped out corruption.

Reduced crime rate to low level

Reduced inflation from 39% to 5.5%

Most people here know how the PTF positively impacted their lives.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by redsun(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2011
Does the second in command in abacha's crime family actually belong to Buhari party?And he does,what does Buhari make of it?

I think anybody that is closely involve in abacha's family should be a fugutive in nigeria,on the run or in prison,since they owe the broken state of nigeria millions of dollars if not billion that they are categorically refusing to give back.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by Akainzo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
redsun:

Does the second in command in abacha's crime family actually belong to Buhari party?And he does,what does Buhari make of it?

I think anybody that is closely involve in abacha's family should be a fugutive in nigeria,on the run or in prison,since they owe the broken state of nigeria millions of dollars if not billion that they are categorically refusing to give back.

Your quote actually started me wondering about all these people:
1. A certain Mr Fix It that spent N500Billion to fix roads in Nigeria, he is in GEJ's party.
2. A certain ruler that was accused of stealing $40B during his regime, is he not in GEJ's party?
3. A certain man that was accused of murdering a sitting AGF & Minister, he is still a member of GEJ's party.
4. A certain man that ran away from UK police and sent to jail for corruption, he is in GEJ's party!
5. All indicted governor's by EFCC, are all in GEJ's party.
6. The convict that stole NPA's money, he is in GEJ's party.

So which party are you really referring to when you say we need to watch out?
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by damorac: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
Akainzo:

1. A certain Mr Fix It that spent N500Billion to fix roads in Nigeria, he is in GEJ's party.
2. A certain ruler that was accused of stealing $40B during his regime, is he not in GEJ's party?
3. A certain man that was accused of murdering a sitting AGF & Minister, he is still a member of GEJ's party.
4. A certain man that ran away from UK police and sent to jail for corruption, he is in GEJ's party!

YOU NEVER SAID THOSE PEOPLE ARE GOODLUCK,  THATS WHERE YOU MISSED THE POINT.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by Akainzo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2011
damorac:

YOU NEVER SAID THOSE PEOPLE ARE GOODLUCK, THATS WHERE YOU MISSED THE POINT.

Hmmm, I thought Goodluck is the name of the leader of that party? shocked shocked shocked

ok, here goes:
1. Who was deputy while Bayelsa state was being stolen blind? - Goodluck
2. Who was the governor who spent over N70B of Bayelsa money and can't point to a single achievement in the state? - Goodluck
3. Who is the President that spent N1Billion importing dustbins? - Goodluck
4. Which President promised to probe use of funds for the 50th Anniversary but 5 months after, NO ACTION! - Goodluck.
5. Which President promised to probe the amount spent on Nigeria 2010 tournament and 7 months after, NO ACTION! - Goodluck
6. Which president caused a 'nulle prosecur' to be issued against a murder accused for political reasons? - Goodluck
7. Which leader watched as his party made nonsense of politics and democracy in a state in Nigeria? - Goodluck
8. Which President proposes a budget of consumption? - Goodluck

Do you still want me to mention more of Goodluck's name?
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by nateevs(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
Akainzo:

You could not have said it any better. It's amazing how people argue without looking at themselves.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2011
OBJ stole $100bn in my estimation
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by redsun(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2011
One would ve expected Buhari with his stern principle for honesty to know better not to ve anything to do with d enemies of d state but to bring dem to justice.The abachas' are traitors. Nigeria needs nothing but d best,there are no 2 ways about it.
Re: General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. by redsun(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
And jonathan is not an option. They just let d guy that fit d criteral for real change go, Utomi ,a tested economist and a practical intellectual. Nigeria is not ready for a change.The country needs Obamalike kind of change,a total shift to d left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$3m Bribe: We Released Lawan Under Pressure - Investigators / Breaking: The Long Awaited Biafran Television : Biafra Media / Cattle Night Grazing Banned In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.