Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) (48939 Views)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
ednut1:
where is the beauty

You look like tunde ednut so I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Twizzy30(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
martolux:
Vietnam of all places in the world? Their economy is bad. Beside, I would choose a non bleaching African woman over a white woman because WW skin would fade easily. A 65 years old African woman would look better than a 50 years old white....#BlackDon'tCrack!
So much bullshitt in one post. Vietnam’s economy is bad lol

1 Like

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by phazotron(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Asian women, with the exception of Japanese and Chinese dey fine well

Vietnam
Thailand
Malaysia
Philippines
Korean

Dey fine steady

1 Like

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by jericco1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
They're White not beautiful

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by debbydams(f): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
southniyikaye:
toor..
He be like say na abroad woman I go marry Las Las o
good luck �
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Brayss(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Brawlscartel:

She is beautiful sir
Her bobi small nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Afostev11(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
SweetBuns:

imagine a Nigerian dissing other nationalities cause of "bad economy"

like pot calling kettle black
I'm telling you, do Nigerians suppose to have chooses than waka jeje comot for dis country
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Afostev11(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Brawlscartel:

I'm not bro
bros even if u nko.... na dere mouth
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Tedpgrass: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

They are not only physically superior. Even mentally. Asian and white women seem to have a lot of drama and mental issues. If there's anything I dislike, it's feminine drama. African women are strong and resourceful. They can be real assets if you get a good one. Of course, they still have the fundamental flaws that other women have, but overall, with an above average level of sophistication, and a little husbandly training, they out perform any other type of woman.

And yes, they are prettier; when they stay natural and don't try to turn themselves to white women by bleaching, painting themselves and attaching all kinds of decorations to their heads, faces and bodies.

Agreed with you till I met an Afro-latina

Wt....

1 Like

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by ashawopikin(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
SweetBuns:

imagine a Nigerian dissing other nationalities cause of "bad economy"

like pot calling kettle black
dont mind him, Vietnam economy still better pass nigeria own

2 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dude keep this to urself.. don't u think she needs her privacy? Bdw y u telling us.. I'm def sure u haven't met her.

7 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by femi4: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Brawlscartel:

She is beautiful sir
she looks malnourished

2 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by martolux(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
You're entitled to your opinion, so am I.
Twizzy30:
So much bullshitt in one post. Vietnam’s economy is bad lol

1 Like

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Brawlscartel(m): 12:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
Dude keep this to urself.. don't u think she needs her privacy? Bdw y u telling us.. I'm def sure u haven't met her.

��� You r left with ur opinion �
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Flytime: 12:15am On Jan 03, 2021
martolux:
Vietnam of all places in the world? Their economy is bad. Beside, I would choose a non bleaching African woman over a white woman because WW skin would fade easily. A 65 years old African woman would look better than a 50 years old white....#BlackDon'tCrack!
wrong
It mostly has to do with cash....don’t let what you are told deceive you
You role with someone who doesn’t have a lot of cash but of course you won’t know because they have access to things only the rich has access to in Nigeria and you’ll think they have money

I mean look at Kim’s mom ...she’s looks really good for her age,look at Jennifer Lawrence...I mean you won’t believe her age if you judge her by looks...look at Rosa Salazar you’ll think she’s in her 20s

Let’s forget about celebrities,if they have money (not necessarily rich)to take care of themselves they’ll look good

Not disputing your point but I’m trying to say it’s not all of them that ends up like that
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by nnamdi640: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2021
Single mother indeed. Hope you will not become Adam Nuhu
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Flytime: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2021
gfon:
latina for me anyday.twice on saturdays
red bone anytime anyday,twice on Tuesday’s
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by MMXX: 1:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Brawlscartel:

Lol she is my girlfriend not wife...

I haven't even thought of marriage sef
She is your gf over the phone lol very funny cheesy

It seems you've gotten carried away,at this point hunter has been hunter.Hope you won't be the one to send her the small money u have instead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Brawlscartel:

��� You r left with ur opinion �

Whatever.. oh am def sure u won't smell her pant either. When u do make sure u post it here as well. Pervert!

5 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Gokoyer0(m): 1:19am On Jan 03, 2021
Vietnamese paper shocked chai. Well Nigeria has finished btw. I can't blame anyone.
Most Vietnamese in diaspora are more desperate and hussle than average Nigerians because they want to send money back home
Bodyodour:
Lol. Everybody is now after the paper and citizenship .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Judybash93(m): 1:25am On Jan 03, 2021
lefulefu:
if ur main intention in marrying asian woman is because of visa or papers u might get disappointed oo cheesy.Marrying a chinese or philipines doesnt not give u any guarantee of being a citizen cheesy.But their women dey attractive though..and when i am talking about attractive women i am talking about philipines,malaysian and thailand ladies.

Chinese women? Brov, no, i live in China and hell no.. they might be cute though but it stops there
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Judybash93(m): 1:25am On Jan 03, 2021
dollytino4real:
na the whiteness or where the beauty dey?

Me sef confuse
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 03, 2021
Judybash93:

Chinese women? Brov, no, i live in China and hell no.. they might be cute though but it stops there
i dont know about chinese ladies being attractive cos the few i have seen are really not that attractive.But some guys here always argue that its not true that chinese girls are attractive.For me the ones i don see no fine.

1 Like

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Judybash93(m): 1:33am On Jan 03, 2021
lefulefu:
i dont know about chinese ladies being attractive cos the few i have seen are really not that attractive.But some guys here always argue that its not true that chinese girls are attractive.For me the ones i don see no fine.

Well, with a population of 1.4 billion, i think it'll be safe to say they'll at least have a shitload of beautiful girls but beauty dey the eyes of the beholder though. I don't find them attractive like that.
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 03, 2021
Judybash93:

Well, with a population of 1.4 billion, i think it'll be safe to say they'll at least have a shitload of beautiful girls but beauty dey the eyes of the beholder though. I don't find them attractive like that.
no yansh,mannish looking figure etc... cheesy.A woman is supposed to have a curved soft behind even if the behind is not big.how woman backside go just flat and look strong cheesy.thats how a number of them tend to look but i guess their men like them dat way.But one thing i respect about them is dat the ladies sabi hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 03, 2021
Most of them are runs girls, sex tourism is one of the biggest well known trade in that part, also they have the highest numbers of bobrisky’s roaming about the city. So check for that Adam’s apple.

4 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Judybash93(m): 1:37am On Jan 03, 2021
lefulefu:
no yansh,mannish looking figure etc... cheesy.A woman is supposed to have a curved soft behind if the behind is not big.how woman backside go just flat and look strong cheesy.thats how a number of them tend to look but i guess their men like them dat way.

Na man you be...lol... I didn't want to go there before but Omo, the way their body be like men ehhn grin.. You go jam fine geh for road, pass am, look back, lose interest undecided

1 Like

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 03, 2021
Judybash93:

Na man you be...lol... I didn't want to go there before but Omo, the way their body be like men ehhn grin.. You go jam fine geh for road, pass am, look back, lose interest undecided
at least thats the edge wey malaysian and philipine girls get over chinese girls cheesy.some philipine girls carry back like black women..u will be shocked cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Judybash93(m): 1:51am On Jan 03, 2021
lefulefu:
at least thats the edge wey malaysian and philipine girls get over chinese girls cheesy.some philipine girls carry back like black women..u will be shocked cheesy

Oh really!!! I've never ventured to that area, Japan wey person go na the same, so me don carry eyes comot but maybe after this Covid saga, i go go Phili go see wetin dey
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Angelacruz: 4:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Wat has fairness got to do wit beauty?

2 Likes

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by akinlolu26624: 5:02am On Jan 03, 2021
:She is beautiful sirwhere is the beauty
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Plut01: 5:17am On Jan 03, 2021

Is that not w wedding ring on her finger?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Life Without A Girlfriend. / Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.