Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) (48925 Views)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Judybash93(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
gregyboy:

Na d op dey die for, op don chop asian winch

grin grin
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by WorWorBoy: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Brawlscartel:
I'm currently dating a Vietnamese... Chai this girl go well...

My time with her she told me Vietnam have so many young single mothers.....

I think Nigerians should reason that side..

Note: I'm not dating her because of passport oooo...

Op the lady face is very pale, is that what you call beautiful? smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Silentgroper(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Op the lady face is very pale, is that what you call beautiful? smh.
Beauty is in d eye of d beholder.

would u say paige of WWE isnt beautiful
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
vietnamese ladies

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
My mistake, these are Philippines

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Personally not a fan of Vietnamese women I'm all about Korean women but you can't tell me all Vietnamese women are ugly
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
oyatz:

What of Chinese women?
chinese ladies tend to have boyish figures.they tend to lack those feminine curves that women of other eithicities tend to have.
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
gregyboy:

Tai stop these lie
there are asians living in working in the caribbean .If u see a chinese girl standing with a philipina girl u will easily tell the difference.Philipine girls are thicker than chinese girls and they have bigger behinds cheesy.maybe not as big as a black woman"s but if u see them dem dey make sense figure wise cheesy
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
luminouz:

Are you sure About the endowed part?

Dem get big yansh? cheesy
no be wetin i dey see here cheesy.philipine girls i mean oo not chinese girls.i never see a chinese girls with behind before.A philipine girl most times cant compare to the ass of kim kardeshian but at least they have a decent one cheesy.When it comes to asia i think they are among the preetiest.
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Silentgroper:
The endowned, is it boory wise or boobs wise?

both my brother cheesy
and one thing they look good with age.There was one philipine lady i was chatting with on webcam some way back and looking at her would think she was in her twenties.i was shocked when she told me she was 52.For a 52 yr old lady she had a perfect set of boobs that a 22 yr old girl would envy and no wrinkles on her neck.They have good genes
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
lefulefu:
no be wetin i dey see here cheesy.philipine girls i mean oo not chinese girls.i never see a chinese girls with behind before.A philipine girl most times cant compare to the ass of kim kardeshian but at least they have a decent one cheesy.When it comes to asia i think they are among the preetiest.
why would you compare natural to fake
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
LuciferO:
why would you compare natural to fake
cheesy are u calling chinese girls fake?
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
lefulefu:
cheesy are u calling chinese girls fake?
no, Kim Kardashian
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
LuciferO:
no Kim Kardashian
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but the Doctor that molded that ass is a pro sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by gregyboy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
lefulefu:
there are asians living in working in the caribbean .If u see a chinese girl standing with a philipina girl u will easily tell the difference.Philipine girls are thicker than chinese girls and they have bigger behinds cheesy.maybe not as big as a black woman"s but if u see them dem dey make sense figure wise cheesy

Phillipines are not plain, they got fiquare i mean slip fiquare a lekpa would have in africa, but still no yansh or boobs

Chinese all of dem blike jetli come short join
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
gregyboy:

Phillipines are not plain, they got fiquare i mean slip fiquare a lekpa would have in africa, but still no yansh or boobs

aghhh bro the philipine ladies i have seen have the figure 8 type of shape.They have hips and they are a little endowed at the back.It is not too big but at least is there.Yea asian ladies are petite but then some guys love their women being petite cheesy cheesy
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
lefulefu:
aghhh bro the philipine ladies i have seen have the figure 8 type of shape.They have hips and they are a little endowed at the back.It is not too big but at least is there.Yea asian ladies are petite but then some guys love their women being petite cheesy cheesy
woah should I show you some south Korean women, they ain't petite
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by luminouz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
lefulefu:

Nice. A nice round ass would be good for this harmattan season grin
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
luminouz:

Nice. A nice round ass would be good for this harmattan season grin
cheesy cheesy

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Korean, Not sure is this considered petite. Well I don't really care I love em all

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by chukxie(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=gregyboy post=97682991]

Chinese all of dem blike jetli come short join [/quote]

Really? All of them? Generalization is an atrocious form of writing / speaking. Ever been to Hangzhou? Shanghai? Sanlitun in Beijing? Heilongjiang- Harbin? There are pretty, well endowed girls in China - they may not be as endowed as thick black chics are because they're not genetically structured to be like black chics. Take this from someone who has seen all there is to see in Chinese kpekus.
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by luminouz(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
LuciferO:
Korean, Not sure is this considered petite. Well I don't really care I love em all

This one get yansh na...

I can manage her
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by luminouz(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=chukxie post=97685860][/quote]

Show receipts

That's the best way to shut him up
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
luminouz:

This one get yansh na...

I can manage her
regardless of body the face is what truly matters and well also body. But damn, also which one are you talking about? Cause I posted two showing their tits and 2 showing their butts
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Regardless they're all beautiful
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Imma make a thread for Asian women except Indians
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by chukxie(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
luminouz:

Show receipts

That's the best way to shut him up

What receipts? I no code oo!
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by gregyboy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=chukxie post=97685860][/quote]

Post pics bro let's judge it could be you ve been inflicted with some Chinese female virus who knows

Post make we see not internet pics ooh or celeb
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by gregyboy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
LuciferO:
Imma make a thread for Asian women except Indians

Why is Indian different looking than the other Asian

Indian are the most ugliest race

1 Like

Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by luminouz(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
chukxie:

What receipts? I no code oo!

I meant pictures bro... grin
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
gregyboy:

Why is Indian different looking than the other Asian

Indian are the most ugliest race
I don't even know, but I can't say all Indians are ugly it's just how media views them
Re: Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) by SymonLFC(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
LuciferO:
I love that lotioned back in the third pic that's my point of no return, some sweet oiled back. Do you happen to know her name? ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Love An Igbo Man / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.