Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Hate Religion So Much! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Religion So Much! (2793 Views)

I Embraced Her Religion So I Decided To Partake In It . / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Religion So Much! by 360clips: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Religion was created by humans to control and suppress other humans. It has done so much harm to our society! How can you be a christian and a pastor of church with human head hidden underneath the alter of the fvucking church! That not madness? You can be a athiest and still be a good person. You don't need to be instilled with these rubbish religions to know what's good or bad or what's right or fvucking wrong! I'm a athiest, but I still do good cus that's what I have a brain with a conscience for! Religion is bullshit! Don't let that shit control you!

14 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by paulsoniv: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ok man
Your call
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by MickzyDonald: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
360clips:
Religion was created by humans to control and suppress other humans. It has done so much harm to our society! How can you be a christian and a pastor of church with human head hidden underneath the alter of the fvucking church! That not madness? You can be a athiest and still be a good person. You don't need to be instilled with these rubbish religions to know what's good or bad or what's right or fvucking wrong! I'm a athiest, but I still do good cus that's what I have a brain with a conscience for! Religion is bullshit! Don't let that shit control you!
I wonder why people take religion like its a survival mode, some of the pastor's preaching are more worse than an alcoholic, you see them flowing in the congregation but no one knows whats behind their flow, just live a good life, churches or mosques does not guarantee your reign in heaven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Abi
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is not the religion section and if I was thinking of being an atheist or religious person your response would have discouraged me from atheism. All the evil things are being done by humans whether you are religous or not thank you

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by extol1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
360clips:
you hate religion because you are interested or pick attention to the negative part, while not the positive part. I keep telling people that there is no profession with quack and crazy people. it is just like a road where 100 cars passed through it without accident but the day when there will be one accident on the road, people will start shouting that the road is bad. what about the 99 cars that passed through without accident

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by tobechi74: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
You are not alone
Man came into this world surrounded with mysteries. He searched for someone to answer his questions. He found no physical person competent enough to satisfy his Inquisition, he looked at nature . the idea of God( s) was attributed as the only all knowledgeable one. Who is this god?

first, he thought they were various god for different purpose. ” may be God is a rock” so they began to worship rock. others taught he was trees and they began worshipping trees.Others calved Idols

Then one man thought. A god should be powerful, stronger than man and not these Idols man can break with the hands and matchet.Then he looked up and realised human could never touch the sky.
” That must be God”/ he thought.
He told others his new idea.some rebuked him,others mocked him but few accepted his idea. As decades passed, the few who believed multiplied. The new concept of God became popular.
Higher Evolved man began to place human government quality on this god.The early men obeyed law and order and began to see god as a big white beard man with a cane waiting to punish whoever disobeyed his law. God became a moral policeman, judge or king whose anger is second to none.

This was the common religion until one man named Jesus whose reasoning was higher than that of the people camebup with a better idea. He saw loopholes in the existing belief.To him, God is like a father and not a policeman.His idea was a religion of love and not one of fear.After centuries of rejection, and persecution ,the average man finally accepted his teaching.Others out of loyalty to their for fathers chose to stick to existing teaching.

The concept of a loving God who would burn his children in hell for disobedience seems not to go well with many morally sensitive persons.This has led to a group called DEIST who believe God is like a soccer coach who does not intervene with the natural laws of the game of life.
As man keeps evolving, new ideas are formed.
Many new religion of today see god as a form of energy who does not exist outside the world but is part of creation.God is in you and me.
It seems new religion are more tolerant of non conformist.
This begs the question, which religion is the most authentic?
None, Ensure you are well informed about as many as you can and then choose the one that alligns with your own level of evolution.
Be open to discussing your religion with others.It is absolutely normal to change your mind.change is a sign of growtn. It is normal to discard a previous belief that has lost its usefulness for a new one.
One may choose to be irreligious, a passive observer who derives words of wisdom from all sacred text to construct his own belief system. THE CHOICE IS YOURS

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/21/hurt-cycle/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by allandutch: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
You don't have to hate religion. Either it's for you or it's not.

And you said religion has done so much harm? Maybe. But people need religion. It's the only thing keeping a lot of people from going insane or Committing suicide.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by matrix199(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Everyone has his choice to make.

Don't hate other people's beliefs. Respect them, and expect them to respect yours.

Good and bad people believe in something. Don't hate religion because of some people who paint it bad. Hate the people who paint religion bad.

I personally believe in a Supreme entity. The name I choose to call Him may be quite different from what others call Him.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by crazyclown(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ok
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by OGWILLS123: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
360clips:
you mean the same christainity that brought civilization to africa shocked . By now your father would have use you for sacrifice to one family tree like that this new year undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by marsman: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Atheist boasting with the Uncompleted truth they come up with, is actually funny and dumb.
One was telling me today, how one particle exploded and led to earth, but does not understand, how the particle came to be. The Ignoramous even encouraged me to read his evolution bull shit, saying that he thinks i will learn alot about how i was created a million years ago, how me and apes came from the same ancestry, but i evolve through a different path hahaha,. Atheism is a Lie....a truth that was Constructed to fool ones self into believing into believing facts on a maybe charts.
Most atheist believe there is no reason for existence so, they don't even see the reason for them or others to live. Omooo this people are Confused.
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by 360clips: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
OGWILLS123:
you mean the same christainity that brought civilization to africa shocked . By now your father would have use you to sacrifice for one family tree like that this new year undecided
christianity never brought shit civilization here! The same people that still practice cannibalism and use humans for rituals. Tell me, how tf as christianity helped these apes? undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by 360clips: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
marsman:
Atheist boasting with the Uncompleted truth they come up with, is actually funny and dumb.
One was telling me today, how one particle exploded and led to earth, but does not understand, how the particle came to be. The Ignoramous even encouraged me to read his evolution bull shit, saying that he thinks i will learn alot about how i was created a million years ago, how me and apes came from the same ancestry, but i evolve through a different path hahaha,. Atheism is a Lie....a truth that was Constructed to fool ones self into believing into believing facts on a maybe charts.
Most atheist believe there is no reason for existence so, they don't even see the reason for them or others to live. Omooo this people are Confused.
ur the biggest fool I've ever seen!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by marsman: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
360clips:
ur the biggest fool I've ever seen!
A fool for seeing true this idiotic Ideology... What you stupid lots fail, to realize is that there is more to There is God there is No God, omo, the day you will meet problem that is beyond your so called Logic, i just hope you have Jesus by then.
"Drops mic"
Do you know that Africa as been worshipping God, before the Europeans came in there own way... The first Bible was found in ethiopia for your info
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Agboki: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Religion na d biggest fraud known to man, read Egyptian book of d dead, come reason nonsense wey dem wite 4 Bible Kom check d age of both books bt last lass here no b religious section.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by OGWILLS123: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
360clips:
christianity never brought shut civilization here! The same people that still practice cannibalism and use humans for rituals. Tell me, how tf as christianity helped these apes? undecided
At least it as save me tongue . Do me a favour, go to pastor chris healing chanel on youtube and watch some healing videos you can also try tb joshua don't forget to thank me later cool
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by 360clips: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
marsman:

A fool for seeing true this idiotic Ideology... What you stupid lots fail, to realize is that there is more to There is God there is No God, omo, the day you will meet problem that is beyond your so called Logic, i just hope you have Jesus by then.
"Drops mic"
Do you know that Africa as been worshipping God, before the Europeans came in there own way... The first Bible was found in ethiopia for your info
And of what good as their worshipping brought to them? Naive fools!
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by marsman: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
360clips:
And of what good as their worshipping brought to them? Naive fools!
Of what good as atheism brought to us... Than questioning the reason of our own existence and giving us fables as explanation. Christianity created most civilised societies in the worlds, Ethiopia was the only Country that was not colonized, you think that is a Coincidence too
When you get to the real stage of atheism, where you start to question your existence, and that of others, and a big large void grows in you, a void that can never be filled with mere thoughts, your eyes go clear.
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Lightangel65: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
marsman:

Of what good as atheism brought to us... Than questioning the reason of our own existence and giving us fables as explanation. Christianity created most civilised societies in the worlds, Ethiopia was the only Country that was not colonized, you think that is a Coincidence too
When you get to the real stage of atheism, where you start to question your existence, and that of others, and a big large void grows in you, a void that can never be filled with mere thoughts, your eyes go clear.

Shut up, people in the US are abandoning religon yet their economy keeps getting better which kind void. You have be indoctrinated since childbirth thats why you are behaving like this. Give me proof that god exists and christanity is the right religon.
If he existed why are there over 2000 religons and gods

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by marsman: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lightangel65:

Shut up, people in the US are abandoning religon yet their economy keeps getting better which kind void. You have be indoctrinated since childbirth thats why you are behaving like this. Give me proof that god exists and christanity is the right Religion. This same USA sent the first man to moon, when majority of Her citizens, were dominantly believers. It didn't stop them from surpassing.
If he existed why are there over 2000 religons and gods
Before USA began to fully embrace Atheism, was there economy Not better than Russia and China the major Atheist states. Religion does not affect Positive Productivity, humans do. Britain that colonized half of the world and brought christianity with them, were they primitive? Do you even know the motto of the USA? USA sent man to the moon, when a large percent of there Population were believers, did there believe stop them?
I don't have to give you any Mfing prove, but why do we exist? Why do we have the Universe? Who set the Natural Laws into motion?, why? Why? Why? Why? Why?.
There false Gods every where, even your phone can be come a God if you choose to worship, but the true God is there for all to see.
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Lightangel65: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
marsman:

Before USA began to fully embrace Atheism, was there economy Not better than Russia and China the major Atheist states. Religion does not affect Positive Productivity, humans do
I don't have to give you any Mfing prove, but why do we exist? Why do we have the Universe? Who set the Natural Laws into motion?, why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Why do we exist dont be a buffon there is no answer and if you say there is a God how does he exist? Who made him? answer answer answer

God is a theory same is the big bang there is no proof or meaning to their story so what are you saying who made God did he just poof fron no where like the big bang theory ode

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by marsman: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lightangel65:

Why do we exist dont be a buffon there is no answer and if you say there is a God how does he exist? Who made him? answer answer answer

God is a theory same is the big bang there is no proof or meaning to their story so what are you saying who made God did he just poof fron no where like the big bang theory ode
God is the beginning and the end you dumb atheist, God is not a theory, he his fact him self,am not here to defend him, but get that into your thick skull, if you find the bible Unbelievable them you were not reading it with an Open Mind.
The true God is there for all to see and believe, your can become your god, that doesn't make it God.

If there is no answer to why we exist, then why do we keep existing, whats the purpose you lost goat
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Lightangel65: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
marsman:

God is the beginning and the end you dumb atheist, God is not a theory, he his fact him self,am not here to defend him, but get that into your thick skull, if you find the bible Unbelievable them you were not reading it with an Open Mind.
The true God is there for all to see and believe, your can become your god, that doesn't make it God

God is the begining then show me proof he is you cant even bring proof he exists how do you now want to believe that when there is no proof.

Its like me telling you aliens are the begining and they made the world.

If you find the bible unbelievable, lol so what stops me from reading the budhists manuscript or the Quran are these not holy books too how are you sure the Bible is even true, bro bring facts is this how Jesus converted unbelievers am sure it's not, you are a failure of a christain if you can't convince someone your God exists or is the right one.

Ode stop following what mummy told you or what a man that eats your offering tells you have sense or bring proofs if you do have proofs then he doesn't exist simple.

We keep existing cause we exist no God is doing that unless you can bring proofs not some wild speculations by an obvious illiterate

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by 360clips: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lightangel65:

God is the begining then show me proof he is you cant even bring proof he exists how do you now want to believe that when there is no proof.

If you find the bible unbelievable, lol so what stops me from reading the budhists manuscript or the Quran are these not holy books too how are you sure the Bible is even true, bro bring facts is this how Jesus converted unbelievers am sure it's not, you are a failure of a christain if you can't convince someone your God exists or is the right one.

Ode stop following what mummy told you or what a man that eats your offering tells you have sense or bring proofs if you do have proofs then he doesn't exist simple.

We keep existing cause we exist no God is doing that unless you can bring proofs not some wild speculations by an obvious illiterate
Exactly. All these dumb fvucks would just follow the crowd and start Believing rubbish. Stand out, research, find out proof. Then you can argue that there's really a god.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by marsman: 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lightangel65:

You obviously know the truth but you just don't want to accept, you know there is an obvious force Beyond us pulling different strings, but the your own ignorance has really clouded your mind, its sickening to even want her about God right? It is the devils. God is the beginning because, he his there is no need to proof that, He started everything, Nobody started him, show me the proof that the big bang actually occurred, that a small particle exploded and lead to all of us.
You think it is a Coincidence that we are the Only living Organism in the whole Universe, hahaha, you thought wrong, Mummy didn't tell me shit, and i thank her for the little she thought, showing the way to God, now i know i have someone greater than anybody on earth i can look up too, God will always be God even if you say it isn't.

See this fool telling we just exist, and for no absolute reason, no wonder atheist don't give a Bleep about human Life's, most of you fools are just sane because of the founding laws you were born to oblige too.
Jesus performed Miracles, do you believe in Miracles? No, Jesus preached his world people heard, he didn't force it on them, with everything Jesus did, Sam people ended up Crucifying him. Which fact/proof did Jesus produce? Other than that, miracles are happening day after day around you but you still find it hard to believe.

I have read the Quran, Quran is just like a book to verify the bible, infact most history in the bible were repeated in the Quran.
God said spread my word, he didn't say force it down the fools throat, people have being dieing and coming to talk about there after life experience, you idiots will still call them liars.
Am not even in the mood to convince any body, go on believing you were created without a purpose, you are the all in all okay
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by cristy149: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2021
dem never fire you spiritual arrows before! that's why ya all say there's no Religion or God.
I wonder what those atheists think
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by The5DME(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2021
My hatred for christianity knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:31am On Jan 05, 2021
tobechi74:
You are not alone
Man came into this world surrounded with mysteries. He searched for someone to answer his questions. He found no physical person competent enough to satisfy his Inquisition, he looked at nature . the idea of God( s) was attributed as the only all knowledgeable one. Who is this god?

first, he thought they were various god for different purpose. ” may be God is a rock” so they began to worship rock. others taught he was trees and they began worshipping trees.Others calved Idols

Then one man thought. A god should be powerful, stronger than man and not these Idols man can break with the hands and matchet.Then he looked up and realised human could never touch the sky.
” That must be God”/ he thought.
He told others his new idea.some rebuked him,others mocked him but few accepted his idea. As decades passed, the few who believed multiplied. The new concept of God became popular.
Higher Evolved man began to place human government quality on this god.The early men obeyed law and order and began to see god as a big white beard man with a cane waiting to punish whoever disobeyed his law. God became a moral policeman, judge or king whose anger is second to none.

This was the common religion until one man named Jesus whose reasoning was higher than that of the people camebup with a better idea. He saw loopholes in the existing belief.To him, God is like a father and not a policeman.His idea was a religion of love and not one of fear.After centuries of rejection, and persecution ,the average man finally accepted his teaching.Others out of loyalty to their for fathers chose to stick to existing teaching.

The concept of a loving God who would burn his children in hell for disobedience seems not to go well with many morally sensitive persons.This has led to a group called DEIST who believe God is like a soccer coach who does not intervene with the natural laws of the game of life.
As man keeps evolving, new ideas are formed.
Many new religion of today see god as a form of energy who does not exist outside the world but is part of creation.God is in you and me.
It seems new religion are more tolerant of non conformist.
This begs the question, which religion is the most authentic?
None, Ensure you are well informed about as many as you can and then choose the one that alligns with your own level of evolution.
Be open to discussing your religion with others.It is absolutely normal to change your mind.change is a sign of growtn. It is normal to discard a previous belief that has lost its usefulness for a new one.
One may choose to be irreligious, a passive observer who derives words of wisdom from all sacred text to construct his own belief system. THE CHOICE IS YOURS

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/21/hurt-cycle/
kudos bruhhhh you just said my mind.
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by cooooooks(m): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Religions have always existed and I think always will.

However, the number of people succumbing to religion reduces by the minute.

The USA used to be super religious however, the most common religious identification is now 'none'.

Nigerian skepticism is also increasing.

I will say that for many people, the only social club they have is church/mosque. That's fine but do not allow it to take over your life.
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:41am On Jan 05, 2021
cristy149:
dem never fire you spiritual arrows before! that's why ya all say there's no Religion or God.
I wonder what those atheists think
all this una so called arrow and witch Bs only affects you when you believe in them,as for me I dont believe in them so I dont hinder my self by believing one juju is affecting me. I'm the author of my own faith and I always take responsibility for what ever shit happens to me either good or bad but many people around here always blame imaginary devil for their shortcomings.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:51am On Jan 05, 2021
360clips:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? / N15m For Wedding, N1.6 For Drinks: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Wedding Ceremony / Finally I Have Found Answers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.