Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Hate Religion So Much! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Religion So Much! (2821 Views)

I Embraced Her Religion So I Decided To Partake In It . / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by drmikeadams(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Morningstarrr:
I despise religious people with a passion. They’re always illogical and dumb. They don’t ask questions. whenever something unfortunate happens, They’ll go like, God knows best. Whatever their pastors or imams tell them is final. It irks me when I see people trying to pray away their problems instead of facing it and tackling it head on.
[center][/center][center][/center] grin

THE praying away of problems be like when person go drink one crate of beer believing his problems will just go away
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Morningstarrr(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
drmikeadams:
[center][/center][center][/center] grin

THE praying away of problems be like when person go drink one crate of beer believing his problems will just go away
It’s tiring TBH
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 06, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
grin emancipate yourself from mental slavery,I dont think the same way the society thinks so I'm used to seeing gullible people here and there wink.
oponu ni bobo yi sha
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Lightangel65:

And you are a big ode, you didn't read my post I said who has proof is who everyone would believe in logically if a herbalist brings proof and his charm work it's only logical to believe his God exists not you a failure who can't prove your God's existence. Go and cover your face in shame did your God not say don't call someone a fool, you can't even follow him useless failure undecided
just read d trash u spewed out again and judge urself
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2021
MJBOLT:
use your juju to get his details na
Arindin

like my grandfather always says; do not argue with a fool, for they will bring u down to their level and beat u with experience... peace bro
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Lightangel65: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2021
soulstalker:
just read d trash u spewed out again and judge urself

You are a very big idi0t if you don't have proof he exists get that fvck out of here useless pig
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:08am On Jan 06, 2021
marsman:

Of what good as atheism brought to us... Than questioning the reason of our own existence and giving us fables as explanation. Christianity created most civilised societies in the worlds, Ethiopia was the only Country that was not colonized, you think that is a Coincidence too
When you get to the real stage of atheism, where you start to question your existence, and that of others, and a big large void grows in you, a void that can never be filled with mere thoughts, your eyes go clear.

SHUT UP!!!
IGNORAMUS

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by cristy149: 2:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Lightangel65:

1) who created the planet no one knows, if you say it's God who created God and if you say he always existed then it's also possible the world always existed with no maker. Except you can prove to me he exists.

If you don't have proof how do you expect people to believe your God exists I heard Elijah sent down fire so why can't you do so if you can't prove his existence then shut the fvck up bitch.

Pray to someone who I don't know exists since you started praying why are you not the richest man/woman alive. Jeff bezoz is an atheist our leaders don't believe in God they keep on doing evil and yet they are richer than you would ever be.

Would you believe me if I said shit is God No. Then why do you expect me to believe you.
In Your Bible people who were converted were converted with proofs why can't you give me any proof or are the Bible stories fake bring proof and stop fooling yourselves
If you don't believe there's God, then you must believe one big bang created this universe, which you don't believe yourself as you said "no one knows who created the planets"
i would like to argue this with you but you aren't that profound to give any tangible point.
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:41am On Jan 06, 2021
soulstalker:
oponu ni bobo yi sha
all this kids with small phone sef,I'm certain if we meet physically you wouldn't even be able to look me in the fucking face grin
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2021
cristy149:
If you don't believe there's God, then you must believe one big bang created this universe, which you don't believe yourself as you said "no one knows who created the planets"
i would like to argue this with you but you aren't that profound to give any tangible point.
seriously sis, u just don't need an argument with a fool
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Morningstarrr(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2021
LuciferO:
your name is Morningstar and I'm Lucifer, that's kinda funny tho it's my real name
I envy your name bro
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Lightangel65: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2021
cristy149:

I don't have any tangible point so do you you don't have any tangible proof that God exists so it's better to say we don't know how the universe came about
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Religious books are baseless!!!!!!!

You really are not smart.

Have you read any religious book before or understand the content
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You really are not smart.

Have you read any religious book before or understand the content
There is nothing in any religious book to understand!!!!!!
Besides,which teenager/adult has not come across any religious book in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by cristy149: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lightangel65:

I don't have any tangible point so do you you don't have any tangible proof that God exists so it's better to say we don't know how the universe came about
a man can't be without any belief, people that are far more wiser than you believe the Big Bang.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating / What's With Nigerian Youths And Sex? / I Have Something For A Nairalander, I Want To Help You Today; Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.