Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Hate Religion So Much! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Religion So Much! (2822 Views)

I Embraced Her Religion So I Decided To Partake In It . / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by 360clips: 1:01am On Jan 05, 2021
The5DME:
My hatred for christianity knows no bounds.

Trust me your hatred isn't measured to mine. angry
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Lightangel65: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2021
marsman:

You obviously know the truth but you just don't want to accept, you know there is an obvious force Beyond us pulling different strings, but the your own ignorance has really clouded your mind, its sickening to even want her about God right? It is the devils. God is the beginning because, he his there is no need to proof that, He started everything, Nobody started him, show me the proof that the big bang actually occurred, that a small particle exploded and lead to all of us.
You think it is a Coincidence that we are the Only living Organism in the whole Universe, hahaha, you thought wrong, Mummy didn't tell me shit, and i thank her for the little she thought, showing the way to God, now i know i have someone greater than anybody on earth i can look up too, God will always be God even if you say it isn't.

See this fool telling we just exist, and for no absolute reason, no wonder atheist don't give a Bleep about human Life's, most of you fools are just sane because of the founding laws you were born to oblige too.
Jesus performed Miracles, do you believe in Miracles? No, Jesus preached his world people heard, he didn't force it on them, with everything Jesus did, Sam people ended up Crucifying him. Which fact/proof did Jesus produce? Other than that, miracles are happening day after day around you but you still find it hard to believe.

I have read the Quran, Quran is just like a book to verify the bible, infact most history in the bible were repeated in the Quran.
God said spread my word, he didn't say force it down the fools throat, people have being dieing and coming to talk about there after life experience, you idiots will still call them liars.
Am not even in the mood to convince any body, go on believing you were created without a purpose, you are the all in all okay

So you don't have any proof then so you are a failure as a christain, proof of the big bang I don't believe the big bang exists, Jesus did miracles it's a book, budha did miracles, kirishna did miracles there are miracles in every religion. Oya come and do miracles let me believe.

You have no proof and can't explain it so you are pained and resulting to insults you are a very desperate big ode. You can't convince anyone so you are a failure. You have nothing so I would never believe you I would even believe a native doctor if they can do a charm that works, come and do miracles, I thought Elijah sent down fire from heaven, you are just a f00lish kid who doesn't have proof and a pained pig who can't convince anyone so go and kill yourself ode

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Lightangel65: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2021
cristy149:
dem never fire you spiritual arrows before! that's why ya all say there's no Religion or God.
I wonder what those atheists think

If I tell you chickens are God's would you believe? No cause there is no proof.

Bring proof God exists or your so called Spiritual arrows exist. If it exists it won't be are to find proof then so give us proofs let us believe.
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2021
Yawns.
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Lightangel65:

Bring proof God exists or your so called Spiritual arrows exist. If it exists it won't be are to find proof then so give us proofs let us believe.
they would say "dont test they lord" grin they always avoid the proofing part by quoting some story books grin
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
360clips:
Religion was created by humans to control and suppress other humans. It has done so much harm to our society! How can you be a christian and a pastor of church with human head hidden underneath the alter of the fvucking church! That not madness? You can be a athiest and still be a good person. You don't need to be instilled with these rubbish religions to know what's good or bad or what's right or fvucking wrong! I'm a athiest, but I still do good cus that's what I have a brain with a conscience for! Religion is bullshit! Don't let that shit control you!
my grandfather will say; live as if there is God, if there is God, u will gain eternity, but if there is no God, u will lose nothing.

look at all d powerful gods, they all believe in this almighty God that u claimed doesn't exist.
*how old are u to think there isn't a God?
*did ur father or mother tell u so?
*u were taught religious activities in school, were u also taught not to believe in God?
*who's the founder of ur atheism? and what has he/she added to humanity?
*can atheism explain d messages we get in our dreams?
*can ur atheism look at me and give me a prophecy about what happened to me in d past few days?
pls can I get this answers Cus am curious..

Bro, I can't change u, but am giving u a fact today, being religious has made me, my families and friends safer today.
a friend of mine was once an atheist, but today I can proudly tell u that he's now a member of the cherubim and seraphim, because when d problem started no one told him to run to God, atheism couldn't save him, he got his salvation.
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lightangel65:

So you don't have any proof then so you are a failure as a christain, proof of the big bang I don't believe the big bang exists, Jesus did miracles it's a book, budha did miracles, kirishna did miracles there are miracles in every religion. Oya come and do miracles let me believe.

You have no proof and can't explain it so you are pained and resulting to insults you are a very desperate big ode. You can't convince anyone so you are a failure. You have nothing so I would never believe you I would even believe a native doctor if they can do a charm that works, come and do miracles, I thought Elijah sent down fire from heaven, you are just a f00lish kid who doesn't have proof and a pained pig who can't convince anyone so go and kill yourself ode
u are d foolish one here bro.. the herbalist u want a charm from also believes in God.
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
all this una so called arrow and witch Bs only affects you when you believe in them,as for me I dont believe in them so I dont hinder my self by believing one juju is affecting me. I'm the author of my own faith and I always take responsibility for what ever shit happens to me either good or bad but many people around here always blame imaginary devil for their shortcomings.
tell me ur fullname, ur mothers name and ur picture, I will make u believe it. #ewu #ewure #goat
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Religious books are baseless!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Jack005(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
tobechi74:
You are not alone
Man came into this world surrounded with mysteries. He searched for someone to answer his questions. He found no physical person competent enough to satisfy his Inquisition, he looked at nature . the idea of God( s) was attributed as the only all knowledgeable one. Who is this god?

first, he thought they were various god for different purpose. ” may be God is a rock” so they began to worship rock. others taught he was trees and they began worshipping trees.Others calved Idols

Then one man thought. A god should be powerful, stronger than man and not these Idols man can break with the hands and matchet.Then he looked up and realised human could never touch the sky.
” That must be God”/ he thought.
He told others his new idea.some rebuked him,others mocked him but few accepted his idea. As decades passed, the few who believed multiplied. The new concept of God became popular.
Higher Evolved man began to place human government quality on this god.The early men obeyed law and order and began to see god as a big white beard man with a cane waiting to punish whoever disobeyed his law. God became a moral policeman, judge or king whose anger is second to none.

This was the common religion until one man named Jesus whose reasoning was higher than that of the people camebup with a better idea. He saw loopholes in the existing belief.To him, God is like a father and not a policeman.His idea was a religion of love and not one of fear.After centuries of rejection, and persecution ,the average man finally accepted his teaching.Others out of loyalty to their for fathers chose to stick to existing teaching.

The concept of a loving God who would burn his children in hell for disobedience seems not to go well with many morally sensitive persons.This has led to a group called DEIST who believe God is like a soccer coach who does not intervene with the natural laws of the game of life.
As man keeps evolving, new ideas are formed.
Many new religion of today see god as a form of energy who does not exist outside the world but is part of creation.God is in you and me.
It seems new religion are more tolerant of non conformist.
This begs the question, which religion is the most authentic?
None, Ensure you are well informed about as many as you can and then choose the one that alligns with your own level of evolution.
Be open to discussing your religion with others.It is absolutely normal to change your mind.change is a sign of growtn. It is normal to discard a previous belief that has lost its usefulness for a new one.
One may choose to be irreligious, a passive observer who derives words of wisdom from all sacred text to construct his own belief system. THE CHOICE IS YOURS

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/21/hurt-cycle/
Always typing notes. Please always learn to summarize!
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by cristy149: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lightangel65:

so who created you, the planet or the universe at whole
and the spiritual arrows I tell you.i dont need to offer proof to you, pray you don't ever face it, oh i forget you don't pray
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by cristy149: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
all this una so called arrow and witch Bs only affects you when you believe in them,as for me I dont believe in them so I dont hinder my self by believing one juju is affecting me. I'm the author of my own faith and I always take responsibility for what ever shit happens to me either good or bad but many people around here always blame imaginary devil for their shortcomings.
spiritual arrows isn't to be mistaken for shortcomings.. and as i will always say, experience is the best teacher
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by 360clips: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
soulstalker:
my grandfather will say; live as if there is God, if there is God, u will gain eternity, but if there is no God, u will lose nothing.

look at all d powerful gods, they all believe in this almighty God that u claimed doesn't exist.
*how old are u to think there isn't a God?
*did ur father or mother tell u so?
*u were taught religious activities in school, were u also taught not to believe in God?
*who's the founder of ur atheism? and what has he/she added to humanity?
*can atheism explain d messages we get in our dreams?
*can ur atheism look at me and give me a prophecy about what happened to me in d past few days?
pls can I get this answers Cus am curious..

Bro, I can't change u, but am giving u a fact today, being religious has made me, my families and friends safer today.
a friend of mine was once an atheist, but today I can proudly tell u that he's now a member of the cherubim and seraphim, because when d problem started no one told him to run to God, atheism couldn't save him, he got his salvation.

please shut up ur mouth!
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
soulstalker:
tell me ur fullname, ur mothers name and ur picture, I will make u believe it. #ewu #ewure #goat
grin emancipate yourself from mental slavery,I dont think the same way the society thinks so I'm used to seeing gullible people here and there wink.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
cristy149:
spiritual arrows isn't to be mistaken for shortcomings.. and as i will always say, experience is the best teacher
emancipate yourself from mental slavery wink.
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by obonujoker(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Christianity is not a religion.

You've been told times without number
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Lightangel65: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
soulstalker:
u are d foolish one here bro.. the herbalist u want a charm from also believes in God.

And you are a big ode, you didn't read my post I said who has proof is who everyone would believe in logically if a herbalist brings proof and his charm work it's only logical to believe his God exists not you a failure who can't prove your God's existence. Go and cover your face in shame did your God not say don't call someone a fool, you can't even follow him useless failure undecided
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Lightangel65: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
cristy149:
so who created you, the planet or the universe at whole
and the spiritual arrows I tell you.i dont need to offer proof to you, pray you don't ever face it, oh i forget you don't pray

1) who created the planet no one knows, if you say it's God who created God and if you say he always existed then it's also possible the world always existed with no maker. Except you can prove to me he exists.

If you don't have proof how do you expect people to believe your God exists I heard Elijah sent down fire so why can't you do so if you can't prove his existence then shut the fvck up bitch.

Pray to someone who I don't know exists since you started praying why are you not the richest man/woman alive. Jeff bezoz is an atheist our leaders don't believe in God they keep on doing evil and yet they are richer than you would ever be.

Would you believe me if I said shit is God No. Then why do you expect me to believe you.
In Your Bible people who were converted were converted with proofs why can't you give me any proof or are the Bible stories fake bring proof and stop fooling yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Lightangel65: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
they would say "dont test they lord" grin they always avoid the proofing part by quoting some story books grin

Exactly Prophets in the Bible did miracles that was proof so why can't they give us proof so we believe. If will tell them to believe chickens are God they would not so why do they expect us to believe

1 Like

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lightangel65:

Exactly Prophets in the Bible did miracles that was proof so why can't they give us proof so we believe. If will tell them to believe chickens are God they would not so why do they expect us to believe
The universe wasn't created.
We shouldn't even ask what existed before the universe.
We should ask how things existed before the universe.
In other words, the same particles that make up the universe also made up something else instead of nothing.
It is impossible for nothing to exist so there are particles (objects that cannot be created or destroyed) that always exist.
These objects are infinite since nothing cannot exist or since nothingness is impossible.
So, the universe was something else/different before.
But nobody was there to give it a name.
Anyway,time doesn't really exist since infinity is real but scientists have to consider time when they are dealing with something or that which has limits.
I believe there are other things outside the universe.
Ultimately, the different infinite objects that always exist keep forming different patterns/structures as they move across one another in different ways so the universe is just one of those patterns being accidentally formed by them as they keep moving anyhow.
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
OGWILLS123:
you mean the same christainity that brought civilization to africa shocked . By now your father would have use you to sacrifice for one family tree like that this new year undecided
excuse me how Tf did Christianity bring civilization to Africa
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
marsman:

God is the beginning and the end you dumb atheist, God is not a theory, he his fact him self,am not here to defend him, but get that into your thick skull, if you find the bible Unbelievable them you were not reading it with an Open Mind.
The true God is there for all to see and believe, your can become your god, that doesn't make it God.

If there is no answer to why we exist, then why do we keep existing, whats the purpose you lost goat
LMAO
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
marsman:

You obviously know the truth but you just don't want to accept, you know there is an obvious force Beyond us pulling different strings, but the your own ignorance has really clouded your mind, its sickening to even want her about God right? It is the devils. God is the beginning because, he his there is no need to proof that, He started everything, Nobody started him, show me the proof that the big bang actually occurred, that a small particle exploded and lead to all of us.
You think it is a Coincidence that we are the Only living Organism in the whole Universe, hahaha, you thought wrong, Mummy didn't tell me shit, and i thank her for the little she thought, showing the way to God, now i know i have someone greater than anybody on earth i can look up too, God will always be God even if you say it isn't.

See this fool telling we just exist, and for no absolute reason, no wonder atheist don't give a Bleep about human Life's, most of you fools are just sane because of the founding laws you were born to oblige too.
Jesus performed Miracles, do you believe in Miracles? No, Jesus preached his world people heard, he didn't force it on them, with everything Jesus did, Sam people ended up Crucifying him. Which fact/proof did Jesus produce? Other than that, miracles are happening day after day around you but you still find it hard to believe.

I have read the Quran, Quran is just like a book to verify the bible, infact most history in the bible were repeated in the Quran.
God said spread my word, he didn't say force it down the fools throat, people have being dieing and coming to talk about there after life experience, you idiots will still call them liars.
Am not even in the mood to convince any body, go on believing you were created without a purpose, you are the all in all okay
I need to speak Pidgin for this. Chai oga you dey craze the only proof that humanity was brought into existence is the big bang theory and evolution have you seen the evolution of a fetus into a baby. Ok and who says we're the only living beings in the whole universe, our Galaxy Is yet to be fully explored talkless about the universe that consists of over 300 galaxies (which is just an assumption) there's still more and you believe we're the only living beings.... You stupid
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by dammyz101(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
360clips:
Religion was created by humans to control and suppress other humans. It has done so much harm to our society! How can you be a christian and a pastor of church with human head hidden underneath the alter of the fvucking church! That not madness? You can be a athiest and still be a good person. You don't need to be instilled with these rubbish religions to know what's good or bad or what's right or fvucking wrong! I'm a athiest, but I still do good cus that's what I have a brain with a conscience for! Religion is bullshit! Don't let that shit control you!
My man, ur the only person i have seen in nigeria that understand this fraud called religion
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Anyways I'm not an atheist and I'm not a Christian ,I believe God exists along with every other god or something like that
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Morningstarrr(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
I despise religious people with a passion. They’re always illogical and dumb. They don’t ask questions. whenever something unfortunate happens, They’ll go like, God knows best. Whatever their pastors or imams tell them is final. It irks me when I see people trying to pray away their problems instead of facing it and tackling it head on.
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Morningstarrr:
I despise religious people with a passion. They’re always illogical and dumb. They don’t ask questions. whenever something unfortunate happens, They’ll go like, God knows best. Whatever their pastors or imams tell them is final. It irks me when I see people trying to pray away their problems instead of facing it and tackling it head on.
your name is Morningstar and I'm Lucifer, that's kinda funny tho it's my real name
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by MJBOLT: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
use your juju to get his details na
Arindin

soulstalker:

1 Like

Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Femzaremz(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
LuciferO:
I need to speak Pidgin for this. Chai oga you dey craze the only proof that humanity was brought into existence is the big bang theory and evolution have you seen the evolution of a fetus into a baby. Ok and who says we're the only living beings in the whole universe, our Galaxy Is yet to be fully explored talkless about the universe that consists of over 300 galaxies (which is just an assumption) there's still more and you believe we're the only living beings.... You stupid
WHAT! 300 galaxies?my brother there are billions of galaxies in the observable universe!
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can hate religion, it doesn't stop others from believing
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by Femzaremz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Morningstarrr:
thats why they are called SHEEPLES!
Re: I Hate Religion So Much! by drmikeadams(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin grin grin

Them too brainwash Christians....

The brainwashed and the brainwashers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking As ‘crocodile’ Impregnates Ghanaian Lady / "Garri Should Be Included In First Aid Box": Man Serving In US Army Drinks Garri / I Will Be 20 In Few Days Time But I Have Achieved Nothing, Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.