Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) (6367 Views)

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Bbass1990(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Am I the only one seeing this same face as a doctor?
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by LikeAking: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
This girl n her sis just dey chase clout like..............
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by LikeAking: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Oluromantic:
Like play like play, this sophisticated lady will eventually find a husband to the amazement of people

She no dey find any husband. NA JUST STUNT TO BECOME POPULAR FOR TWITTER.

Her sis d doctor they run d same package.
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Juliearth(f): 3:30am On Jan 08, 2021
Yes, with a good man, bliss is assured. However, marry a not so good man and watch your life fall apart. Thus, it isnt just about marrying, but marrying right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! / What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? / How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.