Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (32348 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by spiceadole: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
I am not surprised his name is Kunle...A yoloba Demon..
Like what did you expect?
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by luminouz(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Kunle, Good Afternoon cheesy

Lol...stop eet!

Don't reveal my secret jor smiley
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Sixfeetbelle: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...stop eet!

Don't reveal my secret jor smiley

You could have denied it sha grin grin grin

But I'll leave you alone now. I like how I am part of the very few people who know this about you
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by luminouz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You could have denied it sha grin grin grin

But I'll leave you alone now. I like how I am part of the very few people who know this about you

Only a fool denies his name. I'm not Judas babe...

Lol@ very few...well, welcome to the club oooh
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by mich2012: 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Very sad tale. So, oga baby daddy was just after having a baby?
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by MSGAMBLE9: 12:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Idiotic girl, of all eligible Igbo bachelor you didn't see anyone to date. You went to a come headed kunle.

Mumu girl
I guess Ibo guys are not worthy.
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by salt1: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
dapadawee:

You don't know who Jesus really is
Jesus would have blessed her too
Jesus loves sinners
The woman caught in adultery is a good reference
Jesus didn't come to condemn

Jesus loves sinners who are repentant and he forgives them and gives them power to sin no more. The woman caught in adultery was forgiven for repenting, not for playing the victim. Jesus also instructed her to go and sin no more. He called what she did 'sin' and condemned it by telling her not to do same. I think you need to know that Jesus hates sin, but loves the sinner enough to ask him to stop committing sin.
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by dapadawee: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
salt1:

Jesus loves sinners who are repentant and he forgives them and gives them power to sin no more. The woman caught in adultery was forgiven for repenting, not for playing the victim. Jesus also instructed her to go and sin no more. He called what she did 'sin' and condemned it by telling her not to do same. I think you need to know that Jesus hates sin, but loves the sinner enough to ask him to stop committing sin.
I beg free me
Jesus love sinners
Once you repent u are no longer a sinner
Jesus died for us while we were yet in our sin.
If you like condemn her
Me am not condemning her
At first you queried me for praying for her. Na your prayer or was the prayer made in your name

The woman caught in adultery changed after she saw the love of Christ in display.
I beg this is what I know
Keep what u know
Did you preach salvation to the said lady all u do was condemning her.
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by dapadawee: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
salt1:

Not at all. I'm the voice of conscience. Don't use Jesus name to bless an evildoer. She's involved in premarital sex. That's not what Jesus follower does. Thanks for asking.
What evil did she do?
Refusing to terminate the pregnancy?
Or getting pregnant out of wedlock?
What is your definition of evil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video / Signs That She Is In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.