Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme (6768 Views)

Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by virginprincess(f): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
merieam16:
Your head is der jare cheesy
grin grin cheesy,That the best and mature way to approach a lady.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Nazgul: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
Did you send me a pm that i didn't replyundecided.
Hmmm... that would be me not him.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by virginprincess(f): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:
Hmmm... that would be me not him.
You also sent me a pm, cheesy cheesy wink.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Nazgul: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
You also sent me a pm, cheesy cheesy wink.
Yup... check your mail.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by yetunsbay(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Only dullards still woo ladies. Some months back I was in their shoe thou.....not anymore
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by virginprincess(f): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:

Yup... check your mail.
Seriously, i don't check my email because i don't find most nairaland guys intresting.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Nazgul: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
Seriously, i don't check my email because i don't find most nairaland guys intresting.
Hmmm... Nairaland is like Facebook, Instagram, twitter... etc. There are savages, lunatics, clowns, romantic, sensible and interesting people. It all depends on the person you're giving your attention to. Therefore generalization would be bad.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by virginprincess(f): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:

Hmmm... Nairaland is like Facebook, Instagram, twitter... etc. There are savages, lunatics, clowns, romantic, sensible and interesting people. It all depends on the person you're giving your attention to. Therefore generalization would be bad.
Dude, i didn't generalise, i said "most".
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Nazgul: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
Dude, i didn't generalise, i said "most".
Oh I guess I misinterpreted what you meant...So will you check the mail now?
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Preciousgirl(f): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
There others who will be sending u love songs angry

Men are foolissh grin
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by virginprincess(f): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:

Oh I guess I misinterpreted what you meant...So will you check the mail now?
Maybe later, quite busy now, sorry for the late reply.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
CalliDora1:

I can relate with this one.

The drummer in my Church. That guy can stare at me like what the heck!
Anytime I turn to look at the choir stand, he's staring.
If I'm dancing, he staring. While playing the drums o.

I joined the choir, hm... The looking no get part two. Chai! And funny thing, he looks like this guy in this meme lol .
he wants to fu,,ck you.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
The best is the one that would approach you in a resturant and take care of all your bills, cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Preciousgirl:
There others who will be sending u love songs angry

Men are foolissh grin
what about ur dad?

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Diffpussies(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
dancok:
what about ur dad?
cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
CalliDora1:

I joined the choir, hm... The looking no get part two. Chai! And funny thing, he looks like this guy in this meme lol .
Nd u cannot say hi to him
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
grin grin cheesy,That the best and mature way to approach a lady.
and if he offers to take care of ur pussy nw, we go dey hear another story ... Mtcheew
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Drizzy5001(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fine boys, like us na girls dey find us come grin tongue we don't need to stress ourselves.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Babara1994(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
The best is the one that would approach you in a resturant and take care of all your bills, cheesy cheesy cheesy.
That's why I don't take girls to restaurant.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Fikayo106: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
CalliDora1:

Kindly put the young man out of his misery. Is he not cute?
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Samfloxin(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
CalliDora1:

You liked him. That was why you kept on looking at him to see whether he was still looking at you and boom!!!!! you joined choir to get closer to him.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Samfloxin:

You liked him. That was why you kept on looking at him to see whether he was still looking at you and boom!!!!! you joined choir to get closer to him.

Wow.. I'm just coming back from rehearsal now and saw this. mehnn.. he doesn't tickle my fancy!!!
I don't hate him either.

I did not join the choir because of any body. Please.

Fikayo106:

Kindly put the young man out of his misery. Is he not cute?

He's so cute. As in... He's tall, caramel skin and handsome. He's got an athletic body. well... He's a footballer but... not my spec. He hasn't got the kind of eyes I want in a man. Lolzz... So you guys should chill already.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Diffpussies(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
CalliDora1:

Wow.. I'm just coming back from rehearsal now and saw this. mehnn.. he doesn't tickle my fancy!!!
I don't hate him either.

I did not join the choir because of any body. Please.

He's so cute. As in... He's tall, caramel skin and handsome. He's got an athletic body. well... He's a footballer but... not my spec. He hasn't got the kind of eyes I want in a man. Lolzz... So you guys should chill already.
undecided

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by kenfarm(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
dancok:
he wants to fu,,ck you.

He don dey use his eyes dey help himself grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / Is Having Sex With Your Half Sister Bad? Any Repercussion. / Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.