Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (70074 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / Understanding A High Value Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Zeinymira:
Nlers are wicked. See how they made the relationship look stupid. I bet Op was feeling fly when he typed all that grin grin damn
i don't think he has seen the hateful comments yet!!
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by hustla(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
She has seen the thread.

Excellent, now she knows you are a simp who worships her

Nonsense and ingredient

If Dr dey form like this, wetin make Surgeons come dey do? As if say my cousin no be Dr

grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by bigpicture001: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Do you guys stay in the same location?!

Same state..but different towns: like 40min drive difference
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by humilitypays(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Only small minded people hate!!
I would advise that you be more productive. Please try it.
Odiegwu oh, Dokita Funmi cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by hustla(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Zeinymira:
Nlers are wicked. See how they made the relationship look stupid. I bet Op was feeling fly when he typed all that grin grin damn

Its actually stupid LOOOOL

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chii59:

Aunty you don calm down o. Love good o. I remember as you been dey hyper everywhere.
Sirjamesjnr continue loving her Abeg. So she can be calming down on nairaland.
To be honest. This pandemic is taking it's toll.

And yet people don't believe.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Raalsalghul: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
i never wrote 'men were scum'

People just assumed i did.

You didn't need to write it.

Your attitude and previous write ups were screaming it to the sky.

26 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
To be honest. This pandemic is taking it's toll.

And yet people don't believe.
Stay safe doc.
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Your write up is unreadable. This is a public forum, try and write in order for others to read.
bigpicture001:

Babe u can never b busier than my girlfriend..lemme give you the load down....sh is in the health /medical profession..

Sh crested the now very busy health center which see's minimum 35patients daily.sh has a resosibility to keep them happy let's sh folds up...unlike just a professional whose job might job b to do your job

Sh has responsibility of getting all the drugs,medical test kits and all from distributors promptly and rehularly, and constantly keep in professional associate professionally mostly with the head of numerous other clinics.

Sh is saddles with the huge responsibility of continous nd non stop marketing of the health center which as sh says "no paid mrkter can do it with much zeal as the creator."

Sh deals with the account books daily nd balances out all printed receipt by the accountants to reduce employee theft, sh deals with the numerous government and health agencies which usually com for tax and inspection.mind you,many atymx these arguments extend for weeks with her continuous visitation of government agencies..

He phone rings non stop.sh doesn't even have time for herself: cooking,washing , out going are non existent in her life till I came in......sh needed me just like ur guy to fall in line of her heavy schedules. I was irritated..later realized juST like your guy that all I need do is compromise..

We sat down nd drew up ways of shedding some weight off her nd yet get efficiency. I started to take up some of her "meet the government official roles. Me my self am super busy then trying to grow my now good biz.

Time came out for outtings, visitations, company,dou sh visit me less Dan I visit her cuz of time constraints. But I want you to know we both compromised and are having a better relationship now.....

So lady adjust for your man...ur not the busiest..you might firstly and hurriedly cross the finished mark of the race nd yet forget your baton

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Your attitude and previous write ups was screaming it to the sky.
E don do. Haven't you said or done something you later regretted? Shift jor undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by hustla(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
She didnt even call him on his birthday smfh

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
hustla:

Its actually stupid LOOOOL
Bitter, wicked heart loool.
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by openmine(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chimaokigwe:
Not those stupid girls like Trayceey who you take home and their mothers start crying that you didn't buy bread for them.
grin grin
Guy make una free the babe nah....she has suffered enough bashing! grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by kazyhm(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chii59:

No two people are the same. Same thing with relationships.
The "nonsense" you speak of, makes him happy. So shift.

Too many bitter souls on this forum.

Bitter soul ?

You don't really understand....how can you slept in three different hotels just to see or talk to your girlfriend....ordinary girlfriend....this op is not normal.

Even if you're pursuing a billion dollars contract.....you would apply sense and portray yourself as a person of value.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Raalsalghul: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chimaokigwe:
Not those stupid girls like Trayceey who you take home and their mothers start crying that you didn't buy bread for them.

Una wicked oh.

Make una free that Traceey babe na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Melonny(m): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr, God bless her heart. You are dating my wife o or the kinda girl I would love to marry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
bigpicture001:

Same state..but different towns: like 40min drive difference
We are in different states, in different geopolitical zones.

So when i say that Sirjamesjnr has taught me a lot about how to put in the effort to make a relationship work. Please take it from me.

I'm very sure that if we were in the same state many of these issues wouldn't exist.

Also, assuming your girlfriend is busier than me and trying to compare us is real stretch and i don't appreciate it.
How many 32hour calls does she take in a month?
How many babies has she helped deliver?

We all have a role to play the health team.

Everyone of them does something that other's can't do, and that is put others first.

So please refrain.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Your attitude and previous write ups was screaming it to the sky.
I don't take shit, especially from freeloaders and NFAs.

Many people had an issue with that.
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
kazyhm:

Bitter soul ?

You don't really understand....how can you slept in three different hotels just to see or talk to your girlfriend....ordinary girlfriend....this op is not normal.

Even if you're pursuing a billion dollars contract.....you apply sense and portray yourself as a person of value.
wait till you hear the full story before commenting.
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
we came up with the answers together. Thanks so much
Sirjamesjnr is same as DrfunmisticGlow!!!! Very very obvious, I stand to be corrected with solid evidence though, otherwise both monikers are for one person.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Raalsalghul: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chii59:

E don do. Haven't you said or done something you later regretted? Shift jor undecided

Is there any reason that you are pained I'm pointing out the truth to Funmi?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Cleanworld(f): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Yes, She won't have time for me. She doesn't have time for herself either angry. But trust me she always takes out her precious nap and food time, just to talk to me tongue.

I visit her workplace she wouldn't have time to say hi also I have to sleep three nights in different hotels to be able to see her. I got angry one day and ask her, how will she take care of my kids when we marry.

When she is with me, I never want that moment to end. Our romantic life has had to suffer a lot of time because of duty calls. I have to get myself busier so I don't get emotional. she is honest and blunt, doesn’t beat around the bush. Sometimes I have to win her with a strong argument and points.

She is independent and can make life-death decisions, so I don’t feel bad if she doesn’t consult me and make some decisions highhandedly. I trust her, she good decision-maker the majority of times. For us, It’s accountability and responsibility that counts. I won't settle for less and she won't either. No room for excuses or self-pity.

She has to be nice to her patients and fellow male colleagues. I don’t mistake this for flirting. Her male colleagues are there with her than I am, so I am more comfortable and carefree because I trusted her. we do know our boundaries. Most of the time she will be discussing how much she misses me with them. I have the self-confidence that helps me though sometimes I get a bit jealous.

She is Superwoman without the cap all the time. So I have to decide whether to expect even more from her or be Super Man myself and share her burden a bit more.. understand her a bit more..love her a bit more.

As a doctor, she is extremely sensitive but also blunt. She knows when I need a hug and when an earful. Most of the time, she sees me as a case, desperately trying to diagnose my actions, detect my mood, I have to explain every action, etc.

She is great, very polite, courteous, intelligent, and fun and I love her effortlessly. The hard part is living with the job, the workload, the schedule, she never off duty, even when she is off duty, no time for long conversations. I already know I am committed to her and I must be committed to her job too. I need to be supportive of her, emotionally mature and have a life of my own. It has been a long ride but our relationship is thrilling. Will I choose another if given an opportunity? Only if I stop been me.

Learn from me, if you can't compromise in some area never date a high valued woman. With slay mamas wannabe, You have no issue, all you need is your time and money and you are the boss.

grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss You are the best any lovely and responsible lady would dream of.. keep it up

My2cent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Sirjamesjnr is same as DrfunmisticGlow!!!! Very very obvious, I stand to be corrected with solid evidence though, otherwise both monikers are for one person.
If only nairaland had the rolling eyes emoji.
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Raalsalghul: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
I don't take shit, especially from freeloaders and NFAs.

Many people had an issue with that.

So you assumed the "NFAs and Freeloaders" on a faceless forum?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by openmine(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
iLegendd:
Nice post to an extent, but not for my kind.

For iLegend, me and my woman will be billionaires without working day and night and with all the time in the world to catch cruise.

No work obstruction. I don't compromise quality time for money/work. I compromise money for quality time.

This is why men should work smarter to avoid being in OP's shoe. At last, he will raise another man's child.

The woman is in control and she subtly dictates all in the name of work.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Red7: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
humilitypays:
the whole post from op to some comments cracked me up. Just a Doctor lol

It is well sha. Guys really need to be financially buoyant in life to see life from a different perspective.

I am sure this Dokita lady is the biggest chick the op have dated in his life grin

I am sure when they ever try to make love, the guy fit faint on top of her out of over excitement shocked cheesy

So why am I getting this Mr?
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Depressed101: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Yes, She won't have time for me. She doesn't have time for herself either angry. But trust me she always takes out her precious nap and food time, just to talk to me tongue.

I visit her workplace she wouldn't have time to say hi also I have to sleep three nights in different hotels to be able to see her. I got angry one day and ask her, how will she take care of my kids when we marry.

When she is with me, I never want that moment to end. Our romantic life has had to suffer a lot of time because of duty calls. I have to get myself busier so I don't get emotional. she is honest and blunt, doesn’t beat around the bush. Sometimes I have to win her with a strong argument and points.

She is independent and can make life-death decisions, so I don’t feel bad if she doesn’t consult me and make some decisions highhandedly. I trust her, she good decision-maker the majority of times. For us, It’s accountability and responsibility that counts. I won't settle for less and she won't either. No room for excuses or self-pity.

She has to be nice to her patients and fellow male colleagues. I don’t mistake this for flirting. Her male colleagues are there with her than I am, so I am more comfortable and carefree because I trusted her. we do know our boundaries. Most of the time she will be discussing how much she misses me with them. I have the self-confidence that helps me though sometimes I get a bit jealous.

She is Superwoman without the cap all the time. So I have to decide whether to expect even more from her or be Super Man myself and share her burden a bit more.. understand her a bit more..love her a bit more.

As a doctor, she is extremely sensitive but also blunt. She knows when I need a hug and when an earful. Most of the time, she sees me as a case, desperately trying to diagnose my actions, detect my mood, I have to explain every action, etc.

She is great, very polite, courteous, intelligent, and fun and I love her effortlessly. The hard part is living with the job, the workload, the schedule, she never off duty, even when she is off duty, no time for long conversations. I already know I am committed to her and I must be committed to her job too. I need to be supportive of her, emotionally mature and have a life of my own. It has been a long ride but our relationship is thrilling. Will I choose another if given an opportunity? Only if I stop been me.

Learn from me, if you can't compromise in some area never date a high valued woman. With slay mamas wannabe, You have no issue, all you need is your time and money and you are the boss.
nothing special in her, this just a truckload of unnecessary headache.... For all I care she could be fucking a doctor colleague in the hospital and she's being jonzing acting like she's all busy, all Jane and no play.......... Tueh, no time to check time brother, all I see is you draining yourself of the little vibes you have to give to humanity to a woman with clear cut priorities which clearly doesn't involve you.....

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by kazyhm(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
wait till you hear the full story before commenting.

I'm patiently waiting......
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by humilitypays(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Red7:

So why am I getting this Mr?
I go beat u oh, kilode, ati ya wehre ni angry angry
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by DEMZEE(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
RUBBISH AND STUPID SIMP

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by MoneyTrees(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
I have never been surprised even for one day?
Pvssy ass niggar em people talk cheesy ; cheesy
The story is a scam... What do you mean you slept in 3 different hotels just to see her... She be linda ikeji? Or abi dj_cuppy ... I mentioned real NIGGARS not those fake ass glorified pvssies called BBNstars tho grin grin grin cheesy
But these AKS-thread..pvssy ass niggar people again! grin grin grin just too good in mediocre scam
If they're not posting photoshopped pictures glorifying em fake ass politician people, they will be lying left right center in romance section
You will never be a real nigarr sad angry

powerhouse3:
sirjamesjnr....sound like a name my people (akwa ibom) could love to bear....

Any I doubt if AKWA ibom got SIMPle man,like op

Funministic queen is whom you hype like these to high heaven..... she's yet to use her uncouth mouth on you...

not wishing you bad here ,but when it's hit the brick ,be smart enough to lets us know where both of you got wrong..

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Victorclean1:
This is the greatest lie of the new year. Doctors have more time than most civil servants.

This guy is just faking story to creat traffic. Call duty gives doctors 24 hours work and 3 to 4 days off. Even doctors in private practice have time as well.

Am sick of all these fake news or stories here. Maybe he want to tell us he is dating a doctor and was dying of the hallucinating joy because of low self esteem.
Trust me, the op and his girlfriend Funmistic are same person, just check their profiles.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.