Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) (45768 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Professorcplus:
God When

Aunty sapphiere for you

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I pray dorathy quote you
lol, if I get her, I'll suck all the milk.

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nicepoker:
Must you get married?
Must you eat food?
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Robertgreene1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
interesting...slim girls till thy kingdom come
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Aunty sapphiere for you
I don't need NL men o

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Papichulostunne(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
BoboNogoDie:

Worst of all, most of these girls are used and leftover products.

Tufia!

Ooh.! At least you know say na leftover before you wan marry her put for house. Oga kneedan fass.!!!?
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Federalcase(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
This one in blue dress have flat chest
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Sodbak(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hey Fams!
We all need to feel loved.
A special cake for a special day will be enough for your special one!

Order yours at an affordable price @emikes_kitchen �

https:///quxe6q[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
what's all this na, why do people seek attention desperately.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nicepoker(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Must you eat food?
oh I see. You don't want to end up as evening newspaper. Marriage no be food.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by realstars: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
classicfrank4u:
Lol.. about three different posts about twins on fp now grin
Yea' the new trend now is tween hunting. you will see more tween hunters all over the world.
the next is family mariage.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Lilpen3758: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
lol, if I get her, I'll suck all the milk.
Hahahaha.......guy hunger dey waya me i no wan laugh.......Biko
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nicepoker:
oh I see. You don't want to end up as evening newspaper. Marriage no be food.
I never said marriage is food.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by realstars: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't need NL men o
Why? ,
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
realstars:
Why? ,
They are very toxic
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by AOB1: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
They are doing well even if it is arrangee

But i still insist that he who finds a wife finds a gadmnnn problem and wahalar
Baba if you like remain single that's none of my business tongue
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by OyinO: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
BoboNogoDie:
This rubbish of going down on a knee should stop!
It's not in our culture!
Why go down on a knee to propose?
Marriage this days only favours the women.
Why would I knee and beg to acquire a PREDICAMENT?
Worst of all, most of these girls are used and leftover products.

Tufia!

100% on point
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by freshiest(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
[Amen quote author=sapphiere post=97910549]Congrats to the celebrants. God help me o. This year shouldn't pass me by.

Meanwhile, check out these twin sisters rocking their husband. (One man to two wives)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hngn5-JMP-s[/quote]
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by SUPOL(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Upload ur picture
sapphiere:
Congrats to the celebrants. God help me o. This year shouldn't pass me by.

Meanwhile, check out these twin sisters rocking their husband. (One man to two wives)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hngn5-JMP-s
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by cloud(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Minister of state for health. The boys are not dulling, this is cash out season for d papa

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Strictly Afonja affairs

I'm not impressed!!!!!!
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Ajibade123(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
debbydams:
me too ooo
and if men that are ready message you guys; you guys will still leave it pending
how do you na want God to work??
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by lanightdavido(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
One of them is not ready for this
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Midas01: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
But nobody I begging you na...why then are you pained.

Let me tell you this, women are not worth it okay, so please don't get married at all to a woman or better still, marry your fellow man.
OMOJOHN001:
I am not going down on my kneel to propose and give any ring to a woman. TUEEEEH

how on earth will I be begging you to marry me after we have dated for some few years or months with steady Knacking with various styles. TUEEEEH.

So you want to tell me, you don't know I will end up marrying you abi. TUEEEEH.

KNEEL DOWN MY FOOT.

congratulations to the twins, more foursome and knacks to their pekus.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by realstars: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:
They are very toxic
Lol, but we are justice fighters, we say the truth, we uncover the lies of our oppresors, we make peace by hitting the tempo. you know that.
Now, you bellong here. You are one of us,
Are you one of the toxican
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by We4all: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
That guy standing on the left is the real deal. I'll link him up with my cousin.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by debbydams(f): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ajibade123:

and if men that are ready message you guys; you guys will still leave it pending
how do you na want God to work??
the ones we replied whats the out come undecided..
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by ubola: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Congrats to the celebrants. God help me o. This year shouldn't pass me by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hngn5-JMP-s
God will surely be with you, just that you gat to help yourself by discarding all under-defined relationships, especially those that are upto 2years without any bold step by the guy. Most importantly pray and tell God the kind of man you want.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Haykinsofficial: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrangee proposal. I dnt wanna get married coz ppl would knw i've started havin s3ks.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nmezor(f): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Cute dudes,congratz to the twins
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by We4all: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Haykinsofficial:
Arrangee proposal. I dnt wanna get married coz ppl would knw i've started havin s3ks.

Lol. Regardless of whether you're married or not, people just assume that once you're an adult.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.