Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) (4901 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by marvelck: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
A beautiful Nigerian lady has threatened to become a Rev sister, should no quality Anambra man proposes to her asap.

The young lady whose name is Sandra, recently made the threat on her Facebook page.

Being a beautiful girl, she feels rich guys (especially Anambra guys) should be coming for her hand in marriage every day.
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by tooth4tooth: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
To become a nun out of frustration. Then you are not there to do God's work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by thesicilian: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
She's still selecting.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by donbachi(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Rush in,rush out..nun at dis her noon.
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Deborah98(f): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lolzzzzz I laugh in adjectives..... Sis just calm down,e go reach you soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Rush go collect that form before we hear say form don finish.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Acjohn(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wetin she do with all the people wey talk to her before
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is where their problem lies ..
1 Authentic
2 Quality
3 Anambra

Aunty don’t worry, by the time menopause knocks on your door you will reduce your requirements to ....
‘any man from anywhere’ grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Kobicove(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Subtle advertisement of self grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
I feel sorry for the old woman sha. cry

Opelope makeup.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
CLAP for yourself, a BEGGAR that has CHOICE. BEGGING to be married through THREATS.
This is what I Hate.
You are begging, yet you have choice.
You never ready.
These are the kind of beggars you find in ABUJA.
They request for 1k from you with their Baritone voice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

If this how she always dress then she look decent to me. Beauty in modesty !!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Ofemmanu1: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
They are waiting for who to put endless pricelist with 20m bride price on.
Jungle don mature.
Nobody go marry you Hanty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Ofemmanu1: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hanty, you go wait tire!
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Acjohn:
Wetin she do with all the people wey talk to her before

Maybe, just maybe
The first one was a motor mechanic so she rejected him because he was not her class lol!
The second guy was not a graduate grin
The third guys was a low income earner ( it doesn’t matter if he loves her sincerely)
The others are not authentic, quality and not from Anambra grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by GeoSilYe(f): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Oh well, she can't waste her body anyways

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by paulolee(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
attention seeker
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Samakus(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
I fit the billing.

Sad thing is, she doesn't fit my billing
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Karlifate: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin cheesy
TOMSY:
SOME NIGERIAN GIRLS.

1. At 14, they are the fine sweet teens.

2. At 16, they wanna roll with older ones. It's fun being the new hottie in the group.

3. At 18, they probably have had 1st sex.
They cling to this one guy & talk all about how they won't leave the guy.

4. At 20, they might be at the University. They make new male friends & slowly lose interest in the former guy.

5. At 22, they make friends with girls who wear more expensive clothes & who also date expensive guys. These set of girls use posh phones, so they get intimidated & need to join the elite school girls league.

6. At 24, they are now porsh! They now roll with rich male friends who they scam & take money from for mere sex. At this point, if a random guy chats her up, she might snub! If you ask her phone number, she makes you feel like a stalker. They prefer guys who actually want to spend a fortune on them.

7. At 26, the trend continues...fun, posh &
money remains the keywords because she has changed her mindset & increased the standards she wants in a man, money.

8. Between 26 - 27, she is a maid of honour for her friends. If she was lucky enough to be in a relationship, she'll leave if any misunderstanding should come up. She then sees herself as every man's spec, so she believes she'll be rushed like agege bread in Ojuelgba.

9. At 28, all those guys that were telling her how beautiful she is, how they love her even she was in a relationship. She decided to give two of them a chance. They came, explored her and after two weeks, stopped picking her calls. She decided to give many a chance, but same thing happened. She went back to her ex that was disturbing her while she was with the old good guy, but same thing happened. She then decided to have flings with anyone that comes her way.

10. At 29, none of those guys proposed...

11. At 30, night vigils, adoration ground, 5nights of glory, Uyo miracle crusade, Naija miracle crusade & Shiloh...

12. At 32, the same girl who refused giving phone numbers to some serious guys goes to Linda Ikeji's blog, Rant HQ, Ibom Crush, Port Harcourt Rant, Ibom Rant, Singles Dating sites, & posts " Hi I'm Stephanie, I'm 32 & searching for a serious relationship. Call me on 0810000000800. God punish Satan.

13. At 35, they start running to churches begging Papas' to pray for them. Papas' will fast, pray and speak in tongues, roll on the ground, visit the mountains for special prayer sessions but no way.

14. At 40, they begin to see their family members as witches, wizards, principalities and powers.

15. At 45, they become the most active church workers with tears dropping from their eyes every morning and night.

16. At 50, they become mentors and public motivational speakers to young girls. They can even write motivational and spiritual books. That is how they'll tell you they decided to abstain from men so they could worship God in spirit and in truth.

My dear receive God's power to have sense so you don't cry tomorrow.

This is 2021 so wise up ladies.

#copied

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by CuteMike01(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Well, it takes two to tango. She should consider bringing something to the table and perhaps the man would show her up. That's all I have to say

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Margy: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
5hanklee:
I feel sorry for the old woman sha. cry

Opelope makeup.

You get sense like so like so??
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Margy: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
EVILFOREST:
CLAP for yourself, a BEGGAR that has CHOICE.
This is what I Hate.
You are begging, yet you have choice.
You never ready.
These are the kind of beggars you find in ABUJA.
They request for 1k from you with their Baritone voice
Does she look like a begger?? She beg you? Amebo
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Funnyguy83: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
bro you just lied to get replies. she never said RICH GUYS . but of course rich guys should be coming for her cos she deserves it.

I grew up with this lady so I know her very well.

infact am bringing her attention to your lies.

you just advertised her though. I pray she gets the SUITORS she deserves .

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Themainboy22: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
When a slay queen becomes a Rev. Sister, na the Rev. Fathers go hear am.
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Airoflaw(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
The problem is she's looking for ANAMBRA MAN when other people be animal......Yoruba man are the best ..try me grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Benwallt(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
She should go and find who shredded her hymen. This one is overused and worn-out
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by NkanAkpanika: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Margy: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Benwallt:
She should go and find who shredded her hymen. This one is overused and worn-out

if i knock that your empty coconut head! receive sense for once

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Benwallt(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Margy:

if i knock that your empty coconut head! receive sense for once
shuo! You are a girl and you want to knock my head, lol, I please don't try it because I will knock you out cold. Arrant nonsense. You get mind o.
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Nicepoker(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
A nun with years of hoeing experience.
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by UDbester(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
After spreading your legs in adoration for men you want to now give that tattered, battered and shredded body in adoration to God. Let me tell you you can't blackmail God with that.

Go and sin no more bruh!
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by 21cents: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Benwallt:
Lol. you're right. these girls aint seem nothing yet. they thought they could fornicate and God should still guve them those rich God fearing man. they want to eat their cakes and have it grin

she should go look for who shredded her hymen to pay her bride price. give hymen to someone else, another person wan pay for loose hole. who does that?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World / Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? / Why Do Girls Walk In Front Before Guys After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.