Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) (4907 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by 21cents: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Margy:

if i knock that your empty coconut head! receive sense for once
we all know the emotional outburst in this post was borne out of the fact that you're an olosho already with a loose shredded hymen but not married grin. and you don't want men to talk about it

no worry okay? you took your decisions, God cannot be mocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Benwallt(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2021
21cents:
Lol. you're right. these girls aint seem nothing yet. they thought they could fornicate and God should still guve them those rich God fearing man. they want to eat their cakes and have it grin

she should go look for who shredded her hymen to pay her bride price. give hymen to someone else, another person wan pay for loose hole. who does that?
Don't mind them leeches. After living recklessly, opened their legs numerous times for urgent 2k, ice cream, indomie, recharge cards they be looking for a cool place where they can partially retire and rest their frustrations. Hole is terribly in bad shade, breast sagged, beauty faded, brain dead, ideas empty they will now restort to advertising themselves on social media. No rest for the wicked.
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Albertone(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2021
She no even fine fine.
Any ways,2k instagram foreign followers account is available now.First come,first serve!
Check my signature.
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 11, 2021
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by femi4: 5:07am On Jan 11, 2021
Deborah98:
Lolzzzzz I laugh in adjectives..... Sis just calm down,e go reach you soon.
Are you the distributor
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Dreyton36: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Nun wey they collect gbola
Issoryt

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by chubinwa(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Threatening, those who are nuns are they not humans?
Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by Ishilove: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2021
Anambra guys again? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? / Help Needed: Kindly Assist Me Pay My GOTV (N1800) Subscription- Adastacy1 / Meet Queen Farcadi, The Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.